Thread: Appreciating Clothes and Crossdressing

Appreciating Clothes and Crossdressing

I was just in my room, with the closet door open, and there were all my clothes, spread out on the floor. I saw them, and I just loved seeing them there. I had an urge, not to wear them, but to just throw them all onto my bed and start rolling around. Crazy, I know. And no, I didn't do it. But it just hit me all of a sudden how much I've come to love being a crossdresser. I've sure come a long way from making myself sick and reducing myself to tears over what a "freak" I was.

I just wanted to share this realization. Has anyone else ever had that moment where they just suddenly realized "Whoa, I wouldn't change this if I could"?
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

I have that feeling every morning when i get dressed, I surpressed it for years ,now I just dress everyday it just a natrual thing now . I should of done it when I was a teen ager. Dressing makes me the woman I always wanted to be.

Banned Read only
    You bet, babygirl....and it was this place and all you fantastic people, boys an girls, that did that for me....

My greatly appreciative thanks

and, of course, for all...

respect & love,

deja

All my stuff is spread out on my bed right now... I'm gonna go have a look.

You must be psychic!

Yes.We are who we are.When you learn to accept it you feel so much better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Val, I couldnt have said it better. I used to feel like I was the only person in the world who enjoyed wearing womens clothes. I perceived myself as some kind of wierdo and couldn't figure out why I loved it so much. Even the first two women in my life treated me as if I was perverted to even think about crossdressing. I have finally accepted myself after 47 years, and not only that but my new SO knows all about my dressing and doesn't have a problem with it. Now, instead of being ashamed of dressing, I'm proud that I can wear anything I want and not feel giulty. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I realize my love of cross dressing every day. It is a beautiful part of who we are. Enjoy it.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar

From a GG...

There's that moment in one's life when self acceptance suddenly takes hold and for once, the world seems right and in perfect harmony. As if you are where you were meant to be. Finding that moment is rare and beautiful. Congrats hun! You are not a freak, you are a wonderful individual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    wouldnt trade it for anything

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Nicole View Post
    I was just in my room, with the closet door open, and there were all my clothes, spread out on the floor.
    Val, don't you have hangers?

I realised it when I met my other half. She is so supportive and it made me realise that who I am is by no means a bad thing.
    'I swear on tomorrow if you take this chance, our lives are the moment the music, the dance...' - Savatage

I love leaving things hanging up on hooks in the open in my bedroom [my wardrobes filled to bursting], also having my wig collection on "head busts" on a shelf opposite my bed and just being surrounded by all my girly things.
    Before i leave for work in the morning, i spray a small amount of perfume into the air in my bedroom and shut the door, then after coming home from a stressfull day at work i head straight in there and absorb the whole feminine feel and atmosphere of the room!!

I agree..Finally accepting ourselves is a great feeling.
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 04-22-2008 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I love leaving things hanging up on hooks in the open in my bedroom [my wardrobes filled to bursting], also having my wig collection on "head busts" on a shelf opposite my bed and just being surrounded by all my girly things.
    Before i leave for work in the morning, i spray a small amount of perfume into the air in my bedroom and shut the door, then after coming home from a stressfull day at work i head straight in there and absorb the whole feminine feel and atmosphere of the room!!

I agree..Finally accepting ourselves is a great feeling.
    Isn't it like you have your own private dressing room and you're some huge silverscreen star?! I want to convert a room in the house for Kayla to have an area like that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    Isn't it like you have your own private dressing room and you're some huge silverscreen star?!
    I wish
    It,s just that as i live on my own now, i,ve virtually turned my bedroom into a tarts boudoir
    The rest of the house is average....Sort of

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I wish
    It,s just that as i live on my own now, i,ve virtually turned my bedroom into a tarts boudoir
    The rest of the house is average....Sort of
    Well the rest of our place is as average as its going to get for us. But I want to get her a vanity table and dress the room up with tons of stuff with fabrics everywhere and wigs and clothes and shoes and ... everything!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/SIZE]