Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dressing in front of friends

Smile dressing in front of friends

hi due to things beyond my control ,i have had to tell some of the people i work with that i dress .now one of my friends who i work with who i drive into work ,knows i dress. before now i have not dressed in front of him when he gets to me in the morning i some times i have earings in and that is it , tonight i was home early so i got changed ,my new top breast forms my trouses i just put my earings in .then there was a knock on the door .i was not going to get changed .as i opened the door it was my friend ,i was not fully made up as did not have time but in he came . he stayed for for half hour we were talking about work ect .but he did not mention it once. he did ask me about me top he looked at me i think he was a little taken back . that as been one of my first little steps dressing in front of someone i know .as any body else experanced simlar bye for now tina

Been there, done that... More often your friends, TRUE friends, will not care what you are wearing. Those that "leave" and never come back are the ones that were never your friends in the first place.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Just curious.....Does he come over a lot? I was just wondering if he came over to just to see you dressed?

hey sometimes the neighbor lady watches me from her house...the binoculars are cute on her...she looks like an owl ...screetch owl that is...haha...deanna

Quote Originally Posted by tina jayne View Post
    hi due to things beyond my control
    Can you elaborate on what these things are.

Lone Wolf
    Yes I have two friends who have seen me dress and have helped me, one is a TV like me and the other is a gg. They are both very supportive.

I have dressed in front of my wife,s best friend. Just short skirt, nylons and high heels. no wig or makeup. She is very open minded and enjoys it. My wife and her usually join me in dressing ****ty for the nite.
    Steffanie52

in front of you?

Not very recently, but when i was on the road, i dressed very regular and one of the band members caught me quite by accident in a restaurant in the town we were in. I had to disclose everything. It remained a secret, BUT, he insisted that when we had time off that I go out with him AS A GIRL. I did, but it was never the same after as friends

Yes I have friends that help me and ones tha don't care what I wear it is me they know either in Drab or drag. On friend is my very special GG friend.
    I will follow my heart

ive dressed in front of 2 of my wifes freinds and had no bad vibes from either.
    one is so open minded her attitude is if thats what you like then go for it. the other just thinks im nuts and am doing it for a laugh ( little does she know ), she even gave me a bra and tights for my xmas.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    When I was a teenager I dressed in front of my friends. It was fun and I had no problems and I seen one of the guys last year he did not say anything plus he is a 30 something grandparent of many. This took place in the 1980's.

It's such a nice feeling to be around close or personal friends and be comfortable with them while being dressed.

One of my closest friends is a GG and she has been my fashion and cosmetics advisor ever since I first started fully dressing about a year and a half ago. We've gone shopping a number of times and we enjoy one another's company.
    If I ever ask her to go shopping, she doesn't hesitate to say yes. However, we haven't gone in a while because of family obligations (3 kids).

I also have a work colleague/friend, who's gay, and I've been dressed a number of times while in his presence. Him and his boyfriend are really cool and they're always inviting me to hang out and to come as JoAnn.
    Their friends are also very accepting and I also enjoy hangout with them.
    I recently went to the beach with these wonderful friends and had a great time. You can read all about it in my post in the Out and About section or go to this link: FUN FUN FUN in the sun!

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I have two GG friends at work who know Carla thru photos and one who I have met and gone shopping with. She is the person who arraigned my make over in the cosmetics counter of Macys. The other two have talked about going out for lunch and maybe we can work out the details sometime, but we haven’t as yet. The two who have just seen photos have made comments and helped me with some of my outfits. I know I have toned down some of my clothing choices since they have made comments and I now dress more appropriately to my age. I’ve even gotten to where I wear jeans and women’s pants, not because I particularly like then, but it’s what almost every GG wears when they go out to shop.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

I must confess, apart from my girlfriend I haven't. I know the majority wouldn't judge me, but i'm just not confident enough to do it at the moment.
    'I swear on tomorrow if you take this chance, our lives are the moment the music, the dance...' - Savatage

Amazing Member
    That is a myth, I think. Some friends just have a phobia about it. But now, with the popularization of the term 'homophobia,' there is curiously, a lack of sympathy, much less understanding about phobias and aversions. Some are immoral or character defects, others are real phobias, if dysfunctional, and with others, with society's attitudes as they are, perhaps not to be unexpected. But I guess it is a sign of a character weakness that a friend might not be able to cope with their phobia, though under its pressure. The saying, 'grace under pressure,' comes to mind, as the virtue in the opposite direction.
    In short, psychology is complicated, particularly when mixed with handling value conflicts. Is a friend who cannot relate to it really a false friend? I am beginning to think that the concept of a false friend is itself misleading, and certainly more difficult than it seems, though the idea has been thoroughly popularized in one work of literature, Frank Norris' novel, MacTeer.
    Once you make a choice, after that it is difficult to be 'all things to all people,' to get along and make oneself attractive as a friend to others. That is our dilemma.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    On an interesting note, I just had my entire transformation process recorded as part of my role in a recent indi film. If it had not been close friends doing the filming I would not have done it. It was very nerve wracking at first, but once you take that step off of the diving board... well ya better just make it count lol.
    Seriously, it was a lot of fun.

*hugs*

Zara

Quote Originally Posted by truknights View Post
    hey sometimes the neighbor lady watches me from her house...the binoculars are cute on her...she looks like an owl ...screetch owl that is...haha...deanna
    Ho Boy, do I know ALL about neighbors watching and laughing!
    And then stirring up trouble in the neighborhood when they
    get bored. Ho Boy!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Glad to hear that you are and were able to, i have never had the chance.

joanne

I've not had the chance to dress infront of friends, or completely dress in front of anyone other than my wife. But all of my wife's sisters know about it and all 3 of them have seen my smooth shaved (now waxed) legs and my polished toes! It's funny how different hey are about things, one knows but doesn't care one way or the other, one always wants to see my toes while she's here and the third always asks want color panties I'm wearing. I love it!!!! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    everyone who knows me knows i dress................problem solved

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

No one that I know of

I've dressed and gone out, but never where I live. No one I work with would be on my short list to share this with, but I'm sure my closest friends would accept and understand. I just don't want to try and "put the toothpaste back in the tube". Sometimes it just spreads to places you don't want to find it.

Gold Member
    In my personal life, I just don't associate with very many people at all.

I just don't have any friends that are not CDs, and even those are very few.
    So in that case, my friends could care less what I am wearing.

I have several friends who come over to visit and I do not change anymore.
    They do not have any problem with it. A couple was over for hot wings one evening and I cooked while dressed. I asked the GG if she had any problems, she said that if she did that she would not be here.
    At least one of my neighbors has seen me. I was on the back deck while some fireworks were being shot at the ball field a few blocks away. Every time they do that my dogs go nuts! Well, the lady next door was standing in the dark and carried on a conversation. I was in the light wearing a leapard print dress with heels.

I was dressed infront of my entire girlfriends family and neighborhood. Of course it was for halloween. I wore a french maid outfit with a corset and thigh high nylons. And my gf did my makeup for me. I didnt shave anything so it was rather comical. God was that a great feeling. Being dressed in front of so many people.

I had so much fun doing it, I knew it was a part of me. And thats when i started coming here, yay!!!

Small town blues

Another small town problem.. I know to many people and even if I would go to the next bigger town I probably would bump into someone I know. I have gone out in Vegas, but always feel like my make up is just not right. Last October my wifes sister was with us and she insisted I dress for the occasion. I just love it. Would sure like to fine someone to work on the make up end. Comfortable with the rest, skirt or jeans.