Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question for MtF CD

A question for MtF CD

Hi all! question time. I was wondering, as There are obviously many different types, to do with personal tastes, interests and mind frames, what level/type of CD do you find/see yourself at?

for example, do you see yourself as a man who occasionally feels comfortable putting on womens underwear for comfort reasons, or is it because you feel sexy doing it? or, at the other end of the scale, for example, you enjoy completely indulging in your femininity and straight out dress, act, talk, think etc like a woman in order to BECOME a woman for a while.

Of course there are many other reasons and mind frames, as im sure you will all enlighten me. I'm just interested to see the varied answers if you're willing to give them!

Also, to those who have spent a lot of time on this board, i do apologize if this question is asked one thousand times or so.

Well I wear female underwear because they are more comfortable to me. I have always had femine tendicies my whole life. Talk that way and hand jesters. So I want the woman in me to live and be out.
    I will follow my heart

I guess I "become" a woman for a while. I like to completely envelope myself in femininity for a while when I dress. I'm not a different person when I do this. I'm myself, just myself as a female.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

It's all about the LOOK for me.

When I dress, I still feel like I always do. But I don't want to see "me" in the mirror. I love looking at an entirely other person! That that person is an enticing, sexy, young female is "over the top" exciting for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I feel sexy doing it. But the excitement of wandering around wearing beautiful dresses and erotic lingerie is so overwhelming that I always end up touching myself and climaxing. I'm not into the whole makeup and handbag and going out experience. I only do it in my alone time but my ultimate fantasy is to romance a drop dead gorgeous woman whilst wearing a deluxe french maid uniform.

Crossdressing is a very diverse subject. Different reasons, beginnings, stories, fantasies, ages, levels etc.

I go 24/7 full time. It is who I AM and what I AM! So why not dress according to my gender full time. I would not want it any other way.

I'm at the point in my life where I dress to enjoy my femininity. While I don't delude myself into believing that I will appear feminine to others I still do my best to look and act like a woman. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Sometimes i'll put on some sexy lingerie just caress myself and work myself up to a climax. When i dress up fully,with makeup,painted nails and some feminine outfit,i feel like a woman and act like a woman all the way.Then i fantisize that a man will take me into his arms and kiss me,hug me and make passionate love to me like i was a real woman.This is interesting,cause i don't feel like i'm gay.I'd never look at a man this way if i wasen't dressed and playing the roll.

IMO i have tried many times to put myself into a "level" defined by members of this forum, problem is im a mixture.

trying not to hijack this thread, I was lined up for GRS however changed my mind at the last min.

I am at a level where i practically do everything bar makeup and wigs, this is because my SO has still to see me in a wig, and the makeup takes too long to apply for my liking and tends to look crap without the wig.

As for breasts i can't afford any yet but are on my shopping list!

So whilst ill usually wear Jo's undies to work, come home and wear her clothes i still cant find that level sorry if i rambled on lol

x
    Jo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

I just want to say frist that i think this is great that i finaly have a please were i can be me.
    to anserw your question when i'm dress as a man all i can think about is when i can get home and become the other me there are times i wish i could go every day like this .
    there are time i feel like i was ment to be a women.
    now with that said i'm married and she kinda understand but dosn't want to know when i do this . but i do love her and would never leave her because of this but i will never stop.

hope i didn' ramble to much.

what is your feeling on this subject
    Last edited by kristen6; 04-23-2008 at 02:49 PM.

Deep in the Heart o Texas brittneygirlsa's Avatar
    I prefer to think of myself as female to male because I only feel like I have to "try" when I am a boy.

Inside I am and have always been a girl, and dressing allows me to enjoy me every once in a while.

M to F CD

I have been thinking about how to answer this question. I am a man that enjoys (prefers?) wearing women's clothes whenever I can. When I am dressed as a woman I try to look and act as much like a lady as I am able, whether I am at home or out in public. I do wear women's underwear and sleep wear at all times.
    When I am dressed as a man I act like man although not a real "macho" type of man. However, I am also looking forward to when I can again be "Carole".
    Hugs, Carole

Gueebster (interesting name by the way), this question does come up a lot but then it is very much uppermost in our minds. What are we? and what are we trying to be?
    Like so many here, I am most of the time a married man, with an established position in society. But there is a part of me which brings together all my feminine attributes and which (who) has a name of her own -- Ruth. I establish and focus this Ruth subpersonality by occasionally dressing as a woman and taking on feminine mannerisms. Ruth stays mainly in the home but has been out a few times.
    My time as Ruth is a valuable relaxation and escape from the responsibilities and pressures of being a man. But it is just that and Ruth will never take over and have a life of her own.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

All or nothing!!

I either dress all the way [all womens clothing, makeup, wig, jewellery, etc] or not at all.
    In guy mode, the only part of my c/d side is the fact i have no body hair [i,m permanantily shaved all over].
    I like to become girly most evenings and have to be in guy mode during the day [for work, etc].
    I never mix the two sides as i,m happier doing it this way!!
    Just how i am i guess!!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I really mix the two, Stephanie and my male self. When my dear late wife was still alive, I really became Stephanie. With wig, makeup and all! Without her to fix my wig and do my makeup, I don't even try to pass.

But I do go out dressed, as I am right now, totally feminine in a subdued way. By that I mean I am currently wearing a knee length skort and a blue knit polo type top with a deep V, showing off my cleavage! Of course, I am wearing my usual bra and panties underneath! If people don't like the way I dress, that is their problem. Having done this for several years, I can say I have never (Yet!) heard any negative comments. I don't look like a **** or anything like that. I just look like a man wearing female clothing! Which is exactly what I am!! BTW, I am on my way out to eat!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

I am definitely in the "immersion" catagory. I very rarely put anything but panties on without going the whole route of wig, makeup, forms, and padding. It just feels wrong to be halfway between male and female mode. I love the clothes, but not literally!

Sometimes when I've planned to dress I end up not doing it. I just don't feel like getting female when I only have a few minutes or a few hours before I have to change back. I much prefer when I can spend 12 hours to several days dressed. That's the best for me.
    Car and Driver Pose small.jpg
    Sally

I've been wanting (at times) to "be" a woman for so many years, I now consider myself femme on the inside and dress and act accordingly on the outside as necessary. I paint my toes, shave my legs, and wear panties at all times. In the winter when I get to wear sweaters to work I sometimes wear garters with hose, and a bra. I've been plucking my eyebrows for so long they won't fill back in. I practice my walk and constantly look after my figure, though much improvement is needed there. I don't need to "dress to the nines" to feel femme or pretty, I can tuck myself into my pink and black polka dot bikini panties and a pair of cut-offs, and a favorite bra and T-shirt, and feel just like the girl I've always wanted to be.

Recently I've found a GG to share and enjoy all that is femme with, though she has now become my Domme and i Her sub. Our best times are spent curling our hair or doing makeup together, then going out shopping for dresses or other femme things.

I could go on for a long time but this is me and I'm happy

xxx, Evie

If we use labels, I'm TG, not CD but not yet TS... so, kind of in the middle. I am just as happy wearing a skirt, heels and stockings as I am wearing capris or a ncie pair of shorts..... so, I guess I go for the total fem package.

Thankyou all very much for your varied answers. A very wide spectrum has been shown indeed, and I'm glad. It's great to know that we all CD in our own unique way, and it fulfills different desires for each of us.

As I asked the question and all of you gave well-thought answers, it would be rude of me to not give my own. When I CD, it's always a snowball effect; when I know I'll be waking up at home alone after my room mate has gone to work, I decide which panties to wear to bed. Then when I wake up, I usually try to go about my day of working from home. I'll be sitting in my chair and suddenly I'll become aware of how skimpy and tight those panties are, and I arch my back, cross one leg over the other and smoothly yet fully become my female self. After that, its on. once I've stepped over that mark, I want to feel as much like a beautiful, sexy, alluring girl as possible. I am amazed by the sheer beauty of women. They are works of art. It's interesting, almost as though my attraction to women is on such high overdrive, I wish to be one whenever I possibly can. I think I'm just such a sexual person, that I wish to embody myself in that which I find the pinnacle of lust and desire. My masculinity stays (as it must, inevitably) but my femininity explodes outwards and equals it. It is this balance that I find to be the most perfectly sexual creature.

The next hour is spent choosing what I will wear, and trying on this and that. I do everything as a girl, through a girl's eyes. I feel like a girl making herself as sexy as possible. When I find the outfit I like best that day, I stay in it for as long as I can before I always become too aroused and must climax. There's something about climaxing as a man, but being a woman at the time, that just blows my mind.

Thankyou all again for your answers.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Damn, queebster!

Quote Originally Posted by gueebster View Post
    Thankyou all very much for your varied answers. A very wide spectrum has been shown indeed, and I'm glad. It's great to know that we all CD in our own unique way, and it fulfills different desires for each of us.

As I asked the question and all of you gave well-thought answers, it would be rude of me to not give my own. When I CD, it's always a snowball effect; when I know I'll be waking up at home alone after my room mate has gone to work, I decide which panties to wear to bed. Then when I wake up, I usually try to go about my day of working from home. I'll be sitting in my chair and suddenly I'll become aware of how skimpy and tight those panties are, and I arch my back, cross one leg over the other and smoothly yet fully become my female self. After that, its on. once I've stepped over that mark, I want to feel as much like a beautiful, sexy, alluring girl as possible. I am amazed by the sheer beauty of women. They are works of art. It's interesting, almost as though my attraction to women is on such high overdrive, I wish to be one whenever I possibly can. I think I'm just such a sexual person, that I wish to embody myself in that which I find the pinnacle of lust and desire. My masculinity stays (as it must, inevitably) but my femininity explodes outwards and equals it. It is this balance that I find to be the most perfectly sexual creature.

The next hour is spent choosing what I will wear, and trying on this and that. I do everything as a girl, through a girl's eyes. I feel like a girl making herself as sexy as possible. When I find the outfit I like best that day, I stay in it for as long as I can before I always become too aroused and must climax. There's something about climaxing as a man, but being a woman at the time, that just blows my mind.

Thankyou all again for your answers.
    U described almost exactly how I dress and how I feel when I do. And I'm 60! I hope u still get as much joy out of dressing when u r my age!

Thank u for so eloquently saying how u CD! I got excited just reading your post! Now, I need to dress tomorrow!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Recreational. Think hobby. As in art.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Frequently

I like to dress frequently, sometimes it can be just heels, or sometimes it can be full blown dressed, heels, hose, dress, etc. I like the feel and the beauty of the clothes. Mens clothes are so plain and un feeling. I do wear womens panties 24/7 because I like the way they fit and feel, and they fit so much better. I like the way I feel fully dressed. It is so relaxing and makes me feel good about myself. I reveal alot more of my femine gentle side(according to my wife). I just love my dressing up time. I am also very happy with my male side, the best of both worlds.

for example, do you see yourself as a man who occasionally feels comfortable putting on womens underwear for comfort reasons, or is it because you feel sexy doing it? or, at the other end of the scale, for example, you enjoy completely indulging in your femininity and straight out dress, act, talk, think etc like a woman in order to BECOME a woman for a while.
    I kinda do both. I wear panties 24/7, most days a bra, and at night my Stin Pink PJ's, Pink robe, and Pink fuzzy slippers.
    Then at other times, I like to get completey dressed, makeup, wig, etc., and go out shopping and etc as a woman.

I have to admit that i do not really know how to answer this one as i am not really sure how a man feels and how a woman feels as i feel that i must be a jumble of them both, yes i assume that i am a man as i have that body but i also seem to have the thoughts and feelings of a female, i certainly enjoy the feminine cloths (yes and the underwear) i just feel that i am me but what me is i don`t know, maybe i am the next step in evolution not one or the other but both, sorry that i am not much help to you question.

joanne

kind of a mix of many of the above for me. i have always gotten an erotic thrill from wearing panties and lingerie (it's the reason i started and continue to do it) but i also deeply enjoy indulging and expressing the feminine aspects of my personality. i do not feel that i am a woman or need to become one...more that there are strong masculine and feminine sides to me. the masculine is always present, and is what the world sees, but the feminine is also there, below the surface, and she sometimes rises up to demand expression.