Thread: Back again again.... (is this the third time now?)

Back again again.... (is this the third time now?)

..Hey all..

Honestly I just got lost in the threads.. one forgets how fast things move..

So last I posted was dec. 18.. I'd been kicked out of my house.. Status as of today still not welcome home.. but i'm ok. Feeling a lot more stable then when I was at home.

I've made a few changes to my life.. I'd been satisfied being a girl..not so much anymore..

My name is Conrad now. Soon to be officially, I'm dropping most of my names and just becoming a new person.. I'm not a boy or a girl.. I don't think I ever will be either.

I tried breaking out of my shell, when I was arrested I was taken to the hospital as I was apprehended under the mental health act...they 'analyzed' me and they told me nothing was wrong with me except that my situation at home was crushing my will. I'm suicidal..that wasn't deniable.. I always knew that, but I'm working on it with help. I don't feel like fading away anymore, i'm not so afraid of being myself anymore either..

<== that's actually me now.. That's Conrad..

I hope things have been well here.. I've missed this place.
    Last edited by Wren; 04-24-2008 at 02:05 AM.
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Platinum Member
    Wow! Conrad, i like it!!!....you are always welcome Conrad (hehe i like using that name)....glad things are slowly settling for you...hey not everyone feels completely one gender so thats ok by me, whats important is you find your happy medium

Sorry, I couldn't help it - I've never actually met anyone named Conrad before, and I've always wanted to sing that song (from Bye Bye Birdie).

It's so good to hear from you, hon!

Sorry to hear about all the stuff you've been going through, but it sounds like you're slowly going in the right direction. Please drop by as often as you can and keep us posted.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Conrad! That's a great name. I like it.

Sorry you've been going through all that crap, but it sounds like things might be getting clearer for you. You sound determined.

I hope you can keep growing into your true self. It's always a challenge, but it's the only way to live really.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Welcome back again again. I'm sorry you've gone through so much crap, I hope things get better. It's okay if you aren't on really frequently, just so long as you pop in from time to time to let us know how you're doing because we really do care.
    Story of my life –>

Hey Conrad! Welcome back! I've been away for awhile too and am just now getting back to the boards. I hope things start looking up for you.

Hi hun and welcome back Love the name too it's way cool hope to see ya around more xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

hey Conrad, welcome back--it's good that you're getting everything together, glad to hear it.
    [SIZE=2]"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]SSC[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]2012[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]SWK![/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    Shaun
    [/SIZE]