Thread: just a question

just a question

i am wondering if other gals feel this same way. i dress in undies for the most part no make up or wigs i have this fantasy of being caught by my wife threw over a chair and getting spanked until i cry. this seems to take away some of the guilt i have for dressing i am wondering if i am wierd or taht this is something other gals encounter.

I don't think your weired or anything jenny. It maybe just a fantasy you have. However Im no experct so all I can do is say what I think.
    Daphne

Smile

you're not alone hun

but i seem to go further with what i wish would happen ;-)

i wish my gf would catch me, feint shock and disgust but grab me by the hand and haul me into the bedroom do my makeup ( like a tart ),false nails and a put a wig on me and then tell me 'seeing as you so obviously want to be a girl' you can find out how much attention you get dressed like

im going to show you how to not only be a girl but to please your man and then that way you will really know what it is to be a woman

gets me everytime i think about it, my legs turn to jelly and i blush a deep crimson ( but feel sexy at the same time )

don't tell anybody but here is my fantasy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9psz83J-4Q . well the last 40 seconds anyway
    sorry i can't get the youtube thing right ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    don't tell anybody but here is my fantasy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9psz83J-4Q . well the last 40 seconds anyway
    sorry i can't get the youtube thing right ..
    MJ hun i think the cat is kinda out of the bag

Kim
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by kim85 View Post
    MJ hun i think the cat is kinda out of the bag

Kim
    xxx
    i know but it sure would be nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Barbara
    Sounds like fun to me. Sometimes maybe Barbie just needs to come out and play!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow