Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do I belong here?

If you ever wore a pair of panties as a child and it made you feel something you never felt before then you belong here

Aspiring Member
    I'll also never pass, nor do I want to. I'm just happy letting my Fem side take over for a while, from time to time, and feel all the better for it

There is no pressure here from anyone to go out if you don't want to; just to accept yourself for who you are and that's very liberating.

Home at last

None of us are the same and the spectrum runs 360 degrees. You are in the right place.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justabit View Post
    If you ever wore a pair of panties as a child and it made you feel something you never felt before then you belong here
    This is exactly the kind of post I was talking about. Sheeze.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Heya hun

of course ya in the right place hun,

as said in previous replies, not everyone here wants to be a woman or pass as one. Its a place to make alot of friends, have a laugh and share tricks/tips and give/take advice in nearly all aspects of what we do.

relax and enjoy yourself and have a drink on me lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    Guess you just ansered your own question.give us a break

I've been on this forum for years and I still sit back and think I have no business being here as a legitimate crossdresser. And then 3 months later I accidentally dress in womens clothing and think....ah damn I did it again.

But then there are so many different levels and reasons that I keep coming back to try and fit my square peg into a hexhagonal hole (with a large mallet and will power) that after a while you realise that it's not a specific thing. It's just...something vaguely to do with exploring your own gender boundaries.

That takes many forms.

So you fit in there somewhere.

Last edited by Julie York; 04-25-2008 at 05:34 PM.

What this group does for me is to let me know that I am not alone. Society brands me as a pervert or worse. Through the years society's perception of CD would make me feel guilty that I was dressing. The result was lots of years of purging my items and telling myself that I would be a man and not venture into girls stuff anymore! Well folks, we all know where that gets you! Hence I am here with my fellow sisters discussing cross dressing on this forum. Thanks for being here! Perhaps you should give it a chance Noname.
    Charlie

Except: to leave out, exclude.
    ACCEPT is the word.

Rikki has it right, being more completely ourself.
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 04-25-2008 at 07:25 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Amazing Member
    I have wondered if I should leave, or transition out of CD. Before, I wondered if I should follow the lead of what is said on many of the sites, and do it not just more and more but permanently transition into being a ******* full time. Maybe worrying about transitioning, is too definite a word for the uncertain exploring we are doing; it is more likely, a journey.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I don,t really belong here either, but nowhere else would take me!!!

LOL I'll take you baybee!

On a more serious note -- if you don't belong here, neither do I .. I have even less in common with crossdressers, transgendered, or transexual people than you do~! I do belong here however, and love every minute of it.

Good luck!
    Kris
    [SIZE="3"]
    I'm BACK..... I miss you all so much!!
    [/SIZE]

I just like the artsy style of clothing and the like. Why can't society just let me be me.

sigh
    I would have to fully agree here. I often think - women have stolen the entire range of mens clothing options and adapted them to suit their figures and stylings. Also, my fiance wore one of my shirts to uni the other day, and do you think anyone would have even batted an eyelid. No one would have looked at her and said "thats a guys shirt, she's a crossdresser!"

I say, lets take womens' clothes and make them our own. I wanna wear skirts - I reckon their great and why shouldn't I, when women can wear whatever the heck they want?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    LOL I'll take you baybee!

Debs sezz "Mmmm"

I do belong here however, and love every minute of it.
    Kris
    I love this place really....
    Guess that,s why i keep coming back

Aspiring Member
    Noname:
    As you read some of these responses and other postings, you'll see there is a huge range of attitudes and behaviors here. If you feel drawn towards wearing girls clothes or underwear, or want to feel like a woman, or become a woman, this is the place for you. There's probably 100 people who feel the same way you do. As I read these posts, sometimes I think "OMG! I'd never do that!", but reading them and attending some support group meetings has made me more aware and accepting of diversity.
    I think the main thing we have in common is that we do things that most of society at least disapproves of, and we were taught the same. We all have to deal with that

You look great. I wished I did this when I was a lot younger.

Why can't society just let me be me.
    Well there are a whole lot of people here who feel the same way - so we ought to be able to get away without judging each other, but sometimes that does seem like just wishful thinking...

Only you can know if you find you get something useful from being here? You could try giving it a rest, for a while, then see if it feels good to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by justabit View Post
    Well, I didn't?

Let's just accept the differences and value our diversity?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

C'mon!

Why does life have to be so complicated?
    946 posts and you're STILL confused and mixed up?

C'MON now.

We have a lot of new members constantly entering
    this Community...if they want to excitedly talk
    about panties, earrings, whatever...Go right
    ahead! Doesn't bother me in the least. Lets
    show some respect for the members of this board.

Sheez!

...it just amplifies the publics perception of rocky horror picture show. Just look at the first sticky. "how to tuck". It's like waving a flag that says, "this is what were all about".
    Why does life have to be so complicated?
    You have just won "Post of the Day." Now I feel insulted.

Just my
    Last edited by Seville; 04-28-2008 at 12:28 AM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Just be yourself!! I gave up a long time ago with trying to please other and get them to understand why I am like I am. As Popeye says " I AM WHAT I YAM!!!! " If you are happy with who you are then you have taken the journey to the best point possible.
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

I feel the same way that i don't fit in. But really thats the way i like it. Blending in isn't my thing i like to stand out. I just like to look like a girl not really be one. But we are all different and i'm cool with that. Peace out
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

"Normal" is seriously boring!

I like it here and I feel I belong .... Because I am happy with myself doing what some others see as "Outrageous".

Noname .... Be our friend, be happy and be content with yourself ... You are not alone and you are not weird!!

Welcome mate!

Regards

Banned Read only
    I love dressing as a woman, but I certainly have no desire to be one. There are lots of different kind of CDrs.

noname, I get what you are saying about some of the posts here (that's not exactly the same as saying I agree), but we didn't all pop out of the same mould. We have just one thing in common here, and it's sufficiently... errm... different... that we need the support of one another to affirm our sense of values. People here do things I would never do, wear things I would never wear, but I still find them a great encouragement and support, and feel totally that I belong, because we are a group, a community, whether we always like it or not. Don't fight it, embrace it.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Noname

It may be true that many members here talk about girly-girly behavior and attitudes but I think this is largely a result of many just wanting to maximize their fun here because of the relatively limited opportunity they have in real life to express these sentiments. Our community remains largely closeted and this is the result. But you know each year society becomes that little bit more liberal and accepting, each year more CDs come out of their closets. It is just a matter of time before a more level-headed approach like that you describe for yourself becomes the norm. Just be patient.

Although it would be good to gain acceptance.Guess im happy as i am and glad sites like this exist
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Looking for a gentleman

Thumbs up One big happy Family

Ladies,
    We all hve our style, our tastes, and our reasons for being here! If I feel a home here you can too! I think every post I read here before me has said that too.
    Welcome Love Tammy
    [B][LEFT][CENTER][/CENTERTammy