Thread: I love looking down at my shaved legs

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar

I love looking down at my shaved legs

[SIZE=3]after being busy with mundane stuff for a while, then getting undressed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]They are so unnatural, and so (pardon me while I toot my own horn) pretty. The red toenails are the icing on the cake. It's a shame that no one else who would enjoy the sight (if there is such a person) gets to see it. It's me being sexual the way I want to be sexual. “And if you shave your chest I'm going to sue for custody of the catamaran”. Thanks, I'll take a pass on the “tolerant” GG.[/SIZE]
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

One of the highlites of my 'seasonal' shaving is 'just to look'.... Bare ass hairless legs.. The true highlite tho', is putting on those silky stockings...
    Now I have to convince the DW to apply pink nail polish!!!

ps: She helps me shave.. I seem to 'miss spots'.. Love having an approving mate..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Nothing beats freshly waxed or shaved legs & then putting on a pair of nice stockings.What a feeling!!!

Freshly shaved and moisturised legs, sheer glossy hose, short skirt and heels...
    I love c/ding

Exclamation couldn't agree more

Waking up and feeling my hairless legs is a real perk

G.G. MEMPHIS,TN. donnasweetheart's Avatar
    I love my bf shaved legs, they are so sexy and smooth against mine. I also love his painted toes, sometimes I'll paint them for him other times he does it himself, really doesn't matter who does them, they just look pretty and sexy.

I hate all that useless male hair all over.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery View Post
    They are so unnatural, and so (pardon me while I toot my own horn) pretty. The red toenails are the icing on the cake. It's a shame that no one else who would enjoy the sight (if there is such a person) gets to see it.
    Well, there is a photo section here I think as long as the photos don't show private parts, you should post them.

Me too, especially at the pool, laying out in my skirtini....

You lucky ladies

I haven't plucked up the courage yet to shave my legs. I think my wife may go mad if I suddenly start to shave, she knows I wear nylons and heels but not the rest.

Maybe my time will come to shave my legs, paint my toes and have that lovely feeling and sight to remember.

Yes there is nothing better than having soft shaven legs. I cant wait for winter so that i can shave mine again. God i wish i could get away with keeping them shaved in the summer time.

I just finished shaving and moisturizing mine and it feels so good. I never wear shorts in public so I can shave year round but if someone did notice I am sure that I could come up with a reasonable excuse, such as "I like them that way."
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Freshley shaven and moisturised legs,hose,short skirt and heels.yummy.
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery View Post
    [SIZE=3]after being busy with mundane stuff for a while, then getting undressed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]“And if you shave your chest I'm going to sue for custody of the catamaran”. Thanks, I'll take a pass on the “tolerant” GG.[/SIZE]
    Kinda funny cos I've been shaving my chest for decades now; in fact I recently remarked to my wife that I probably shave my chest more often than I shave my chin. I've never gotten any bad vibes about it from her,... but I do think if I did my legs regularly, she'd give me that "What the heck is this?" look (not that I ever stopped considering it tho!).

jenn

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I love those days when I plan for a 3 day outing during my vacation time which I dress after the house is clear and I shave my legs fully without leaving a trace as I do now, it feels great! The funny thing when I go to my pants they feel funny.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Victoria, yep, it's like someone's blowing cold air up your pants legs or something, isn't that what the shaved legs that haven't been shaved for a while, in male pants, feel like? Mercy, I love that feeling!
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Absolutely right to all above. It's a gorgeous feeling having shaved legs. Winter is approaching us here in the southern hemi so it's out with the razor and off with that ugly hair. It is not a chore to keep it off either. It looks so good with hose and feels divine in lingerie. If you haven't done it then do...

Yvonne
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

My wife and kids are going away for a fortnight soon and i plan to finally shave my legs and buy some lovely stockings , looking forward to wearing a skirt with shaved legs and stockings after such a long time

Yes I do like to look down at my legs

but not at my shaved legs. I like to see my legs in hose, I like to feel my legs in hose. I wear shorts with hose in the summer. My wife and I were at the VFW friday evening and twice, some guy would feel my legs, which was all right with me. But in all this time, no one has asked if I shaved my legs.

Another summer is upon us, and another season of shorts and hose is here. Been out in public three or four times already, I love it.

Yep just finished my legs and redid my toe nails with a differnt red polish. Now to do the rest by waxing my chest and belly. And I walk around the house this way.
    I will follow my heart

I love the feel of freshly shaved legs and the look of hose. I shaved my legs when my wife was away on a ten-day trip. It took her about 8 months to even notice them - and then she was pretty mad. Now I shave them at least once a week and will continue to do so. She still does not like it but objects if I do not shave my face. Shaving my back is fine - she does it for me - but shaving my chest produces protests. :-)

As far as other people noticing are concerned - I do not give a damn if they either notice or comment.

I agree about the toes. When mine are polished I just can't stop checking them out