Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biggest Embaressment while out en femme

Aspiring Member
    Hi my most embaressing moment was in a Shoetopia shop in Rotherham where I had gone to fully dressed. I was browsing the shoes when the sales girl came across and asked if I needed any help. I said no thanks and she rushed off to talk to the other girl at the check out. I was horrified to hear her quite loudly say to her friend it's a man in a dress. I went straight home and changed.

Have you seen the viral image of the car driving down the road with the gas hose still stuck in the tank and the caption "woman driver"?
    Well, that was almost me. I left the filling hose in the tank when I went into pay. (a number of years ago before ubiquitous pay at the pump) Of course they told me I had to put the filler hose back. And, of course that was my first time ever out in a dress. I laugh now. My whole body was shaking then.

Running down the road trying to catch your hair in the high wind.
    Or going to the loo then seeing a little girls head looking under the wall
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

This might not be a big deal but I was at a store getting some guy shirts and one of the sales girls came up and asked ifI needed help. I said no. She then proceeds to tell me that she can see my pantylines. That day I was not dressed as Syndi but as always I did wear panties. I was totally embarassed . I got my shirts ,paid and left.Could haves worn I heard them giggling as I left.

Grocery Shopping

I was grocery shopping in my Newport News low rise jeans & tucked, wearing VS microfiber panties and as I bent over to get marinara sauce on the bottom shelf, the jeans must have dropped exposing my undies. One woman in back of me made a comment sort of laud about my "pretty undies" I almost died. Then, of course, I met her in just about every other isle.

Last year it was raining and I could not stop in time and rear ended a guy. He was VERY polite. And so was the Ann Arbor police. Still got a ticket though

Kimbely, I think by your photo you would pass in a minute. I have always thought that, it would be great to look that passable.
    No, those are my Panties]

Travelling on business to Dubai from Manchester (Generally back in boy mode, but panties and camisole). The beeper kept going off so I got the hand search. As the guys arms went up under my sweater he just looked at me and asked if I was travelling as a man or a woman.

Urggggh!

Janet Nicola

Semi Sane innocent angel
    He must see a lot of CD's if he asked that question

Almost Blew It

My shoes are mixed in with my wife's. However, my feet are larger (M size 8, F size 10) than my wife's but not alot. My 12-yr old daughter's feet are almost as big as mine (F size 9). She is very tall and long-legged. Daughter had a band concert last night at school and was required to wear closed-toed black shoes. Ex-wife forgot them 45 minutes away, so they stopped to see what was at our house but I don't know why....
    Long story short - daughter went to closet and found mammoth shoes mixed in with smaller wife shoes. There were many questions... They were obvious gifts for daughter from step-mom who is (fortunately) a shoe-a-holic!

I was at a local head banger concert and was enjoying wearing black leather and tight jeans. Just going wild in the mosh pit when one of my forms pops out and gets stomped on. I had been more afraid that my wig would fly off so I had pinned it on, but I had not glues my forms on. I was thankful that it was so dark that I think no one noticed. So I ran to the bathroom and made a TP form and went back to enjoying my night in black leather and tight jeans.

Sheela
    Cross Dressing
    Just another fine Shakespearean tradition

I was in line to go to the top of the Empire State building. I forgot that they pressure you to get your picture taken in line so that they can pressure you into buying a ridiculously overpriced gimmick photograph later. The two attendants were unfriendly looking, irresponsible twenty something guys. I just waved and said, "No thanks" and walked past the booth. Then one of them very loudly said, "Yo, is that a dude? It is! That's a dude!" and proceeded to laugh loudly, causing a huge commotion. What a jerk. I couldn't believe that he would continue to cause a stir after reading me and that he couldn't just keep it between him and his buddy. I was worked up beyond belief.

Biggest Embarrassing moment in Femme

Well, this wasn't an out in town moment but needless to say quite an embarrassing one for me, about 10 yrs ago I had a roommate moving in, a buddy I had known for awhile, he wasn't moved in yet and I had never told him about my private life, but anyway I usually slept in lingerie stuff that I really enjoyed, well I worked swing shift he was working days, about my normal 10 am I wake up and crawl out of bed and go to living room wearing bra with forms, and a long silky kinda nightgown my ex-wife gave me, and I may have been wearing pantyhose even, well after sitting in my favorite (and very comfy) chair I turned on the TV and went to make some coffee, I came back to my chair waiting for coffee, next thing I know I am looking around thinking "what the heck happened", I looked at the clock and realized about 2 1/2 hours had passed, so obviously I had fallen asleep, I get up to get ready for work, I go to my bedroom and find a note on my dresser saying "Nice Dress", My roommate that hadn't moved in yet came in for lunch and I was sound asleep in the living room, I did find out a year later that he had proceeded to tell about everyone he knew about what he had seen that day, needless to say I was angry and upset that he would do that to a friend, so I did have to give him a lesson in respect and common courtesy and we didnt talk for about 3 months, and he finally called to apologize, Funny thing was I didnt notice people treating me any different even after he had to tell them I was a crossdresser, I think they were upset with him for not being able to keep things to himself, But we are still friends, we dont mention that anymore, he didnt like getting handed a can of whoop a$$ either,, Anyway that was my most embarrassing moment,, Lesson here- always be aware of surroundings. UGH!!! I can laugh about it now,

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I narrowly avoided an embarrassment this evening!

This morning on the bus on the way to work, I wore small foam forms (B-cup or so) with a mini-croptop cami bra. When I got to work, I left the forms on for a spell, but took them out when I popped out for lunch, as I knew I'd be bringing my lunch back and sitting in at a farewell luncheon for someone. I stuffed them in my cotton reusable bag, as per usual.

This evening, I didn't put my forms back in when I left work as I decided to taxi home and it didn't seem worth the bother for a couple of minutes. When I got into the cab, I put my bag down on the seat beside me. Ride home was fine.

At the end of the trip, as I went to gather up the bag, for some reason or other I glanced down on the floor there -- only to find that both of my foam forms had fallen out of my bag and were sitting on the floor of the taxi. Fortunately they were out of sight of the driver, and being foams I could grab them both in one hand and stuff them into my bag as I gathered it up.

So nothing came of it -- but if I hadn't noticed that they had fallen out, then the next passenger would likely have seen them sitting on the floor. I don't know if in that case the driver would have turned them in to the company lost and found, or would have come knocking on my door... "Excuse me, did you lose these??"

They might not have been recognized for what they were, as they aren't particularily "realistic" and not all that big. But they do have the bump for a nipple, and whomever might have caught on...

(Anticipating what someone would likely say: Yes, there was also the danger that the driver would decide to keep them for himself )

Silver Member
    One time I showed up for work wearing makeup and lipstick from a dressing session the night before. I woke up late that morning and had to rush getting to work so I wouldn't be late. I was sitting at a table in the meeting room prior to starting time and one of my co workers, a guy, says to me "what is on your face". I immediatly knew what I had done when a woman co worker who is openly a lesbian says to me "you forgot to take off your makeup". I left the room to clean myself up in the mens locker room. When I returned neither one of them said another word about it. The guy must have been ok with it and the lesbian and I became good friends from that day on. She knew what I was and understood completely, we even joked about it to each other for years afterward. Alot of the workers disliked her for being a lesbian but her and I became good friends because of what happened that day.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    WOW ! I would have probably died right there ( and hopefully then risen directly to heaven). I am very careful about such... although I did leave some nail polish residue the other day and one of my best friends noticed it. He is the sort that would not understand - at all - about CD's. So I covered for it with a decent lie: told him I had been cleaning roasted beets at home and the oil/beet juice wouldn't come out.

It seems wonderful that your mistake also caused a good friendship to develop. Nice silver lining !!

C.

Master of My Domain Notbychoice's Avatar
    Ok. I just gotta share this one. I met a nice girl at work and started dating her. While we were dating I noticed that she has some masculine attributes. Me being me, I really didn't care she was amazing hot. I was underdressing full time at this point. We decided to let our relationship get initmate. One night after work we went out and got completely smashed. We went back to her place and did the deed. My ex had a room mate, but if she heard us, she never said anything about it. I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and upon reaching down for my underwear, there they were in all their glory, the panties I had on the night before. I decided "What the hell, I'll go naked. Her rommie won't wake up up." Oh was I wrong. She walked in on me using the bathroom naked as a jaybird in the spring time. When I was walking out of the bathroom, she asked. "Were you only peeing?" I told her in my sleepy state that I was and immediate answer was; :Why were you sitting down?!" I went from sleepy to fully awake in about 1.37 seconds. Playing it off I told her that sometimes guys wake up and have a hard time peeing when they have to. No pun intended. Still feeling very drunk, I went back to bed and thought nothing of it. When I woke up the next morning, there was my ex, sitting on the edge of the bed with my panties in her hand. Again, asleep to awake in seconds. She said, "Don't worry about it. I think it's cute. I'm 3 years post-op" I wish I knew how to contact her. She was super sweet.

This really is a true story and to boot, I never saw the panties again.
    Last edited by Notbychoice; 05-25-2008 at 06:50 PM.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by pretty girl View Post
    two weeks ago I got picked up on a warrant. I got pulled over for expired tags. I tried to tell the cops that I would turn myself in as soon as I got home and changed and they said that they could not let me do that. I was completely dressed from head to toe. Short plaid mini skirt with a tie front top, garter belt and stockings,6'' heels,makeup,nails, and a choker. Sat in jail with the other males for almost 16 hours until my wife posted my bond. Now that was really embarrassing. Got that warrant taken care of the next day.
    Encounters with the police are always embarrassing, thankfully they have always been professional with me. I think I would die, if I was ever arrested en femme. I was arrested once on a traffic warrant while wearing panties, but no one noticed.

Two times actually. Once I was shopping in a big department store and the heel of my boot slid in some water someone had brought into the store. (Snow from outside). I let out a big expletive and everyone turned to look at me. Iwas read immediately. Second time I was walking down a fairly busy street looking about as good as I ever have. I had to step aside for someone and when I did my wig got caught in the branches of a fairly new tree. Of course I was laughed at and ridiculed. Hurried to my car and got the heck out of there.