Thread: Indecision

Talking Indecision

Ladies,

I don't post here very often. I'm mostly a lurker. It just suits my personality.
    Nor do I get the chance to dress very often. The last time I dressed was in November. All that said, I have the entire day today to myself and I am going to get dressed. What I would like you help with is this. Since I don't dress very often I'm torn between doing something dramatic and costume-like or, dressing to pass and posting some new pictures here with my new digital camera. So, if you would help me decide which way I should go I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    If I had a new digital camera and only one day to dress femme, I'd dress to pass, take lots of pictures, and post the best ones.

Enjoy the present, and have the pictures to remember it.

Seems like a win-win

heya hun,

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLynne View Post
    If I had a new digital camera and only one day to dress femme, I'd dress to pass, take lots of pictures, and post the best ones.

Enjoy the present, and have the pictures to remember it.

Seems like a win-win
    i so agree.....

do both hunni, half a day as one then swap.... oh and take pics as mentioned above...

Jo
    xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Thanx for the input Gals. we shall see how it comes out.

Hi Stacy,

Your avatar looks very feminine... And the second picture on your profile is quite attractive...

Chear up you're looking great...

Eugenie

Gone
    Which would make you most happy?

If you feel good it will show, so do what your hear desires.

Perhaps try 'semi' dressing to see which you like most [if you get the chance]

Sophia

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Maybe you could do both!

We'll have to get together once my schedule opens up and do a photo shoot at the gardens

*hugs*
    Zara

Done

I decided to dress to pass. I was going to post a new avatar picture. When I found out the digital camera wasn't going to work I decided to work my way to the more dramatic side as the day goes on. Kinda into little girl wearing too much make-up right now.

Make use of that new Camera hun.
    Angie

We are all individuals. Each and every one of us is unique. What many of us enjoy is not for some others. Find what you enjoy and are comfortable doing. Enjoy.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

if it were me i would do both, as lady zarabeth said...start with dress to pass, take lots of pics, then dress wild, and take lots more pics.i do like your avatar...you look lovely.

Silver Member
    Come on Stacye Rose you know we all like to look at pics.