Thread: What next?

Question What next?

Well, it finally happened. I've been dating men for a few years now and thoroughly enjoying being a girl. I met a guy a few months ago and have been seeing him on a semi-regular basis. I have actually falen in love with him. I can't stop thinking of him and I want to spend every day with him. When we are together everything feels so right. I absolutely melt in his arms and the sex is explosive. I am a realist so I do know the reality of things but what I would like to know is what do I do about it? Will this phase pass with time? This is a very confusing place to be.

kelly, i have to say if he is good to you and makes you feel good, go right ahead with it. make sure of course that you are communicating openly with each other, so as to ensure you're both on the same page as far as your feelings go. if the phase passes, the phase passes. in my experience, EVERYTHING in life is a process of transition, so just enjoy it, sanely, safely, and with full respect for yourself and for him. there's no reason not to love as fully as possible, whenever possible. unless there's some detail i missed in your post.

"Limerence"

It varies. A fascinating subject. I experienced it on and off ever since I can remember. It started when a boy gave me half of a graham cracker. It's such a high. Sometimes it fades, and then again, there are limerent cycles. "Falling in love all over again". Time will tell for you.

The "white-hot phase" will probably pass, but it can grow into something much more satisfying. That's what you hope for!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar

No regrets

What is life if you don't take any chances? Could it be a phase? Sure, not likely, but possible. But there is only ever one way to find out. If you don't, it might be a huge regret later on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I thought that what you describe is called "Falling in love" with all its fabulous feelings and all the uncertainties and questionning that come with it...

It seems to me that this would be the case for any partner... Life, love, are "package deals"... And the packages can contain wonders as well as struggles... The package opening can take more or less time and the content be revealed sonner or later accordingly...

Unfortunately, no one will be in a position to tell you what's inside before it is fully opened...

Eugenie

It's your first post. We know nothing at all about you. Who are you? Where do you come from, and where are you trying to go? Are you a CD? Are you TS? Pre? Post? Are you something in between? Are you gay? When you have sex with this man, is it heterosexual or homosexual, and when you do, are you playing the part of a woman, or a homosexual man? There is no way we can advise you on anything unless we know more. We need to know whether you want to live your life as a woman with this man, or are you getting into a homosexual relationship where you get to dress up once in a while?

Just wondering.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Smile

First of all, welcome to our little corner of the universe.

I don't think that whether your relationship is hetro or homo is really a big deal because love is a wonderful thing.

I say, if he really makes you happy, go for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Kelly, you're being such a girl!

Which is not a bad thing, but: Why can't u just enjoy what u have? Savor the moment, and your feelings! A lot of folks r incapable of having those feelings anymore. I know, I've dated most of them! Remember how lucky u r to have found him! What will happen, will happen. Life comes with no guarantees, just promises! Enjoy the ride!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Kelly bad news, good news

You wrote:
    "Will this phase pass with time?"

BAD NEWS: Everything will pass with time.
    GOOD NEWS: We don't have to think about it all the time.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Francis View Post
    Well, it finally happened. I've been dating men for a few years now and thoroughly enjoying being a girl. I met a guy a few months ago and have been seeing him on a semi-regular basis. I have actually falen in love with him. I can't stop thinking of him and I want to spend every day with him. When we are together everything feels so right. I absolutely melt in his arms and the sex is explosive. I am a realist so I do know the reality of things but what I would like to know is what do I do about it? Will this phase pass with time? This is a very confusing place to be.
    What is confusing about it? If you are happy then go for it!

~Lori

I tend to agree with Marla. There are sooooo many questions you have to answer for yourself before you can ask an opinion. The only thing I can suggest is that you consider EVERYTHING before you make a decision. Hugs, Amber

I agree with Marla too. Sorry if this doesn't sound very romantic, but you said you were a realist.
    At this point we don't know anything concrete about you, other than that you "enjoy being a girl". (Oh, and that the sex is explosive.) We don't know if you are an anatomical male who likes to dress as a girl, or if you're en route to gender reassignment, or if you're post-op.
    Sorry, but I think these factors will colour how you proceed. Do tell some more.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]