Thread: question for all

Smile question for all

hi there just lateley i have been thinking when does it go from dressing to going all the way eaither hormone treatment to breast implants ,i have started thinking about this ,and the more i dress i have started thinking about the hormones ect so any ideas bye for now

It all depends upon the individual. We are all different, and are satisfied at diffeent levels. I am content with dressing and going out once a month, others rarely dress and never go out. You have to decide on what you are happiest in doing.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I,ve got to admit i have thought the same sometimes. But really i,m also happy in guy mode and breasts would complicate things....
    I,d spend all day looking at em and touching em, i wouldn,t get anything done!!!!
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 04-26-2008 at 06:17 PM.

Like trannie T said, everyone is different.
    Me, I have no intention of doing hormones or going through transition.
    I admit that I'm a perfectionist when it comes to certain things, including crossdressing, and I've met various people who are amazed at how pretty I look or how extremely well I look as a woman. A few have even mistaken me as a GG, and yet I don't take hormones nor do I plan on going all the way.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 04-26-2008 at 06:29 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Hi There

only you will know when to take the big step

xx Adelle

Aspiring Member

Similar thoughts.

Although I can really only speak for myself, I have to believe that many of us have similar thoughts. If I was younger, single and had no family obligations, and think the way I do now, I would seriously consider making a total life change. I do so enjoy my feminine side but life has dealt me a different hand of responsibilities and it is too late to change. I do think about what might have been and what life would be like today if I had taken a different road but that is life and we are faced with making choices every day. I am happy and satified with my life of today and have the support of my wife in what I am. I hope that you can make a decision that will leave you happy and fulfilled as a person.

Tina, you will only really know you have gone too far when you get there - so explore gently, one step at at time, and don't burn any bridges if you can?

We all have different journeys. The RLE (at least in the UK) is one way of proving to yourself where you are most comfortable? But don't ever imagine transition is easy..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Think about it carefully, as there are ramifications of your actions you may not think about until you are neck-deep in a situation.

One time on the old Star Trek series, when Spock almost got married, he said something rather profound to his rival. He said "Wanting is not always the same as having." Keep it in check until you know what you want, or you'll end up just as miserable as you could imagine.

Or you might wind up happy as a clam. Only you can make that decision.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

As was mentioned by others, there is no set path to take on this journey. How far down the path we go depends on so many things, the most important being ...we are all individuals driven by different wants and needs.

Only you can decide how far, just remember to be sure of what you want, I am no Spock, but I do agree that wanting something is not the same as having something.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tina jayne View Post
    hi there just lateley i have been thinking when does it go from dressing to going all the way eaither hormone treatment to breast implants ,i have started thinking about this ,and the more i dress i have started thinking about the hormones ect so any ideas bye for now
    Tina, I think we all think about these things, even the 'straightest' of us. For most, it's an impossible dream, given our ages, our accumulated family respnsibilities and the so very closed and unapproving societies we grew up in during the past several decades.

Today's freedom for younger people and the wealth of information available to them early on has made the dream closer for many these days.

Many of us like Anne, are sure we would have made different choices back then if it been at all possible. Too bad that wasn't the case, though, there might have been tens of thousands more transitioned women around today, including many of us.

But like the rest of the girls say, think hard about all your options...

It might be time for something like a "Life Inventory". Write down every aspect of your life that you can think of. Examine how each; family, job, kids, SO's, friends, future dreams, hobbies and avocations, every aspect will be affected by such an important life decision...

Think deeply, darling, and good luck to you in whatever you decide.

We'll always be here for you,dear one.

respect & love,

deja

It all depends on how you feel about your dressing and if you want to be 24/7.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

In an ideal world id love to have real breasts.id probably spend most of my day looking at them and feeling them.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

I truly enjoy wearing womens clothing, especially skirts. I wear panties 24/7, not having any guys underwear any more. I have shaved legs for the past year, and painted toe nails for almost as long. But as for going the whole, permanent route with implants or hormones, 'I don't think so'! I have too great a relationship with my two daughters and granddaughter to ever want to jeopardize that. Family is one of the greatest things in life, and I would not like loosing it just so I could jiggle all the time when I walked.

I would LOVE some of the things that hormones would give me... natural breasts, softer features, finer hair growth.

But I also realize that it would 'out' me to the entire world, when I really still spend 99% of my time as a guy. I just can't imagine what I would do to 'hide' C or D sized breasts (if the GGs in my family are any indication of what I would end up with) on a bike ride with a tight biking jersey on... or ANY time I wanted to go swimming in a public place.

Besides, as any other bicylist knows the entire idea of biking is to LOSE weight, not have MORE weight to carry up a steep climb in the form of 6lbs of breasts compressed in a tight sports bra!

The cost of those breasts would be the sacrifice of much of my 'guy' lifestyle, so unless I ever wanted to go fulltime, my fantasy of real breasts is just that.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I know I had the feeling a few times, however I could not do it for family obligations and expansion. I also have no intention on starting

No, not all of us consider hormones. I am a recreational crossdresser, and never once considered hormones or transitioning partly or all the way to becoming a woman. I also never considered anything to permanently remove body and facial hair.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

We all have different thoughts ,feelings ,desires on how far we would like to go, some are real and some are just letting your imagination run a way with you only you will know for sure want you want.
    I think some times cross dressing can act like a drug (not that i would know what it is like to take drugs) once you start you want more, then it can become a bit blurred as to what you think you want and what you need, do like the rest have said and take it slowly.

joanne

We all follow a different path... Some of us will be satisfied with just wearing women underwear while others will want to be fully dressed and some will want not only to be dressed "en femme" ans somewill want to have their body modified to look like a women even when naked...

There is no pre-written story... Even though many of us tend to become more and more demanding about their feminisation process.

Eugenie

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I was on hormones for a little while. Wonderful, powerful things. But also readily apparent, once you start, it's no going back.

A friend is CEO of a high-tech company. One of his employees determined that he was TS and transitioned. The company's insurance paid the therapy, hormones, and SRS. Afterwards, she became depressed and decided that she really wasn't a she. The insurance company said "one way trip. You have all the documentation from the therapist that you really are a woman." So she sued the company and insurance company. They settled and turned her back into him. Seems like a bitch of a thing to go though on a lark.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony