Thread: first time outside

first time outside

my Dears,
    apologize for having been somewhat infrequently here of late, seasons will come around again for more more keyboard pounding, but dressing continues.
    and last night i came out. oh, girls, i am so far from truly attempting to pass but baby steps were taken.
    it takes about an hour to makeup and dress myself but this time was special. my heart was racing! new snow covered the ground. my dark blue navy coat would never stand out if a car were to pull up the neighborhood street and heels with it would not seem out of place either for the smartly dressed career women who share my street with powderhounds and river guiding girls.
    still, as i clicked down the cul de sac, i was exhilarated! no longer a slave to my mirror, i am out breathing the air, feeling natural movements of my forms and pads, loving the chill air on my calves! no glamour queen, not dolled up, my stockings were hidden from view, i felt as on a normal, late night walk, completely natural.
    i know many of you have done so much more.
    even so, i have read here of many others who began this same way.
    it was not my first time outdoors in dress, that happened in the woods two summers ago where it was oh so easy and fun. but to be done up so that if someone were to see me from not too close i would seem a normal, unmemorable sight, that was the first for me.
    it thrilled me to no end.
    friends, we are all so different here.
    and yet, i feel such a kinship to so many of you. it seems the more different we are, the more we share.
    even when not able to dress so often or to truly go out,
    on the inside i consider you all my sisters and brothers.
    thank you for your encouragement.
    breezily ,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Glad you enjoyed yoruself hunni, I hope your confidence grows then you wiull find going out much easier the more you do it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna-Louise View Post
    Glad you enjoyed yoruself hunni, I hope your confidence grows then you wiull find going out much easier the more you do it.

Is right. The more yo do it, the easier it gets and the better you become. Well done hon
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Aspiring Member
    Jessielee:
    Way to go!!. You went out in snow?! It was about 78 here yesterday. Have fun!

One small step for man,
    One large step toward woman kind!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Banned Read only
    Eek! Snow! But oh so sexy in heels! Little tiny steps clicking on the thin ice!

Wanna see! Wanna see!

Jessielee, the shy poet, the soft rambler. I'll bet you looked fantastic, even if nobody did see.

You're giving me courage with every step...

Congratulations, red!

respect & love,

deja

You go girl. Do you think the winter will ever end? I am so ready for some warm sunshine and fishing weather (and getting around in skirt time too). it's 19 degrees here now and I have to go to work. see me later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Luv Jamie

Wow, that is incredible Jessie. How well I remember those early days of night drives and night walks. The air was tinged with excitement and I felt a new sense of freedom and the magic was really happening. I was a person with a mission and an incredible secret and with each little step, the fulfillment of realizing who I really was was coming to pass. Never in a million years did I think I would ever go as far as I did and get to the point of never being afraid to be myself. I am very proud of you my friend. The world is a strange and wonderful place and is ours for the taking if we are bold enough and true to ourselves.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Heartfelt congratulations Jessie, this was a major step for you....well done.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Dear Jessielee, you write so beautifully, with warmth and color. I look forward to reading some of your previous posts. I gain strength and courage from reading all my new sisters posts. Baby steps, that's what it's all about for me as well. I have 6 months before I get off the bus in Provincetown. That will be my 1st time out in the open air. I broke the piggybank, registered and reserved a room for the last four days of the Fantasia Fair. I'm scared but very excited. thank you girls for taking in this stray newbie. toots

thank you so much!
    i just loved looking back at the tracks that i had made in the snow, silly girl, tracks so many ggs would think nothing of were miraculous to me!
    dears, by the time i run up the ridge across from where i live in dress, next month, to photograph the panorama spreading below, like co-wyoming girl Jamie did, above, my plan & my dream is to think nothing of leaving working, playing girl boot and running shoe tracks in the high wyoming wilds just like any unselfconscious mountain gal does.
    but for now, the moment is luminous!
    Amy, i am such a space exploration nut, how wonderful of you to modify that quote without even knowing me! and yet, i believe we are getting to know each other, all of us, more than we know.
    Deja, dear, you always build me up so...
    Salandra, yes, the world has been reborn and shines brighter each day.
    Joanna-Louise, Barbara Joanne, Tricia, Susan, Jenni, Toots, new friends and older, i love you all and thank you.
    and hope i can get back into encouraging and sharing as my work schedule allowed me to before this recent change kept me from my laptop...
    kisses,
    jessie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Silver Member

Every step you take helps us all

Way to go, Jessilee! While you are aware of many sisters who have achieved greater CDing freedom in the outside world, don't forget how many of us have yet to take the step you have. Be proud of yourself, have fun and continue gaining confidence. Because of my ex-linebacker physique and relatively low SO support, I will be among the last of us to venture out, but I am rooting for you!

BTW, nice legs! I hope you didn't freeze anything important!
    Last edited by suzanne; 04-28-2008 at 03:58 AM. Reason: to add last comment (I just saw her pix)

Well done from a girl who has got the confidence now to go out. Hugs and kisses.

That's great hun glad you enjoyed yout time out. You go girl.
    Angie

Congrads........Being out fully dress is assume. I started going out fully dressed but in the daylight back in 2005. We lived on a cornor lot, so it was just from the back door, up the side walk, the front walk to the mail box, then walk to the front door. A car also came down, passed me and continued on. It was thrilling, but at the same time I was scared, my hands were shaking a little, and my heart rate was very fast. It is also very additive too. I found myself going out more and more. Soon I was driving around dressed, then one day I stopped, got out, and filled the SUV with gasoline all fully dressed.

careful

Jesse: careful you'll melt the snow too fast and flood everyone in Idaho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Luv Jamie