Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spring - no more shaving legs for summer *pout*

My legs never were real hairy. I keep them shaved year 'round and even when I'm wearing drab shorts nobody notices. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice57 View Post
    Does anyone else feel a bit down as summer is coming and you can't shave your legs do to fear of discovery by others? I shave all fall and winter as it is "long pant" season.
    All year long for me.

No one notices your shaved legs (esp if you are wearing a skirt)

It's all fashion. Until a hundred years or so ago only the royalty had the time or resources to shave or be shaved of facial, leg hair or whatever. The huge majority of commoners, of both genders, were furry legged and that did'nt seem to slow us down a bit. Must admit, however, the shaved look is regal! I'll stick with it!

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I shave year-round. It's not a problem. I have a boat in a marina and a PWC, so I'm in a bathing suit a lot. Only once in over 20 years has anyone asked me about it. The group of friends I was sitting with seemed ok with that.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

I have legs,arms and body shaved at present and will keep them shaved throught the summer - or what passes for summer on this island. People may notice but never remark - after all, what's to remark about: some people are less hairy than others.
    And it definitely improves the general look and feel whilst enfemme.
    I'm looking forward to skirts with bare legs again!
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Ain't Nobody Gonna Notice

I've shaved my legs for quite some time. Nobody has said anything. If anyone asks I'll tell them the truth, "Because I wanted to."
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    who cares what others think????
    keep those legs silky smooth all year round.....
    bet you no one will even notice

I'm just the opposite: in the winter I wear long sweaters and tights or slacks all the time so I can get away without shaving, but now that it's spring I'm shaved so I can start wearing shorts and summery skirts and dresses, without stockings as soon as I get a tan on my legs...I agree with the other comments about how it's no big deal for a guy to shave his legs, chest etc anymore, you can buy a male groomer - like an electric shaver on steroids - for $39 at any drugstore, it will zap it off like a lawnmower!

I have virtually no hair on my legs, never really have. My arms are almost hairless as well as my chest. My face is a different story ..lol ♥♥♥

I don't think anyone cares if you shave your legs, except perhaps one's SO who may not like you to crossdress... Most other people don't associate legs shaving to crossdressing.

There are many good reasons to shave one's legs and body... It has even become fashionable among athletes...

I shave my legs, my torso and my arms and got no problem. One friend told me onc "Ah, you shave yuor arms?" I said "Yes it feels comfortable." End of story...

Eugenie

Banned Read only

Here is an easy excuse, re: shaving your legs

Just say you lost a bet.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    nope I shave my legs year round, dont care what people think and I dont think they really notice

I don't like to wear shorts. So no worries about anybody noticing my shaved legs.
    -Audrey

I keep my legs (and body) shaved all the time. No one has ever noticed but then again it is often so chilly here in the Maine coast even in summer that I don't get to show them off that much anyway.
    ...LISA

Does anyone else feel a bit down as summer is coming and you can't shave your legs do to fear of discovery by others? I shave all fall and winter as it is "long pant" season.
    I wouldn't be caught dead in shorts with hairy legs. Summertime means more attention to leg and arm shaving than ever, all the time. If anyone notices, well, so what.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

warm weather ... time to shave

Summer is the the time TO shave. During the winter, all that yucky hair is covered up with long pants. Now is the time to feel those breezes on bare skin. Actually, waxing is even better. No rough stubble 4 hours after shaving!
    And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
    - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    Yes keep it off no one will care or say anything except you maybe.
    Yes, nobody notices or cares.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Ain't Nobody Gonna Notice

I've shaved my legs for quite some time. Nobody has said anything. If anyone asks I'll tell them the truth, "Because I wanted to."
    I agree with Trannie.
    I will follow my heart

No I don't feel that way because my legs are shaved all year round. It is important not to let other folks run our lives. If you want to shave you legs then you can do it. The only person stopping you is you! They are your legs and if you shave them or not is only your business.

You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I don't ever think is is good advice to lie. Just tell them that you don't like hairy legs or that you like the feel of smooth legs, or you can do like I do and tell them that smooth legs feel much better in pantyhose.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    Just tell everyone you are a body builder and shave anyway. You would be surprised at the guys that do shave.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Oh for crying out loud, here we go again. "Summer is here and I can't shave my legs because someone might notice" WHO CARES?!?!?! If you want them smooth....shave them...NOBODY CARES.

Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    Oh for crying out loud, here we go again. "Summer is here and I can't shave my legs because someone might notice" WHO CARES?!?!?! If you want them smooth....shave them...NOBODY CARES.
    Totall agree, shave and be damned!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    I know how you're feeling janice. Summer's on it's way and you should be full of joy for the nice weather to come and maybe getting your short skirts out again , but then the fuzz starts coming back and the frustration grows . so instead of being a happy time you start to dread the spring and the summer that follows , dreaming of it to be over so you hack away at the undergrowth once again.

Well this year everything is going to change. I'm not sure what's changed and i'm not going to question a good thing , but finally my wonderful wife kelly has given up caring what others think and has told me she doesn't mind if i keep everything smooth all the time now , yippeee. I've come out to most of our friends over the winter so not expecting any trouble there but work could be interesting.

It's all very manly manly there and come the hot weather i'm usually the first to done the shorts to cope , i'm not going to suffer in the heat this year anymore than i would last year so expecting at least some comments as being so hairy normally think at least someone's going to notice but determined not to give a damn ! Bring on the summer

I'm letting my nuder arms grow out But will keep my legs shaved all summer. I did it all last year and it went fine.
    Angie