Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you do whilst dressed if you don't go out?

what do you do whilst dressed if you don't go out?

Hi,

I guess this applies more to those who have accepting SO's..

I don't have the courage to go out anywhere... something im looking at doing, but at the moment I'm an at home only crossdresser. However its not unsual when working early (around 4 - 5 am starts) for me to go for a run in girly running clothing...

However, on my days off or before work I find that im more willing to complete the daily house hold chores such as washing ironing, hoovering the list goes on etc etc etc.

Is anyone else here like this? or is it just me being strange?

Jo
    x

have some flowers for reading....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    If I'm dressed and not going out I'd be reading, listening to the radio, (no daytime TV) and yes doing any household stuff that needs doing, in fact pretty much what I'd be doing if I was in drab and not going out. Pretty boring. Sorry!

I love dressing up in my french maids costume and cleaning the house while serving my girlfriend. Bing dressed makes it A WHOLE lot more fun. And my girlfriend enjoys being waited on. he he he.

I usually just stay in my office with the door closed, In fear that our oldest son will show up unannounced.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I pretty much do everything dressed at home. Since I am dressed all the time while at home.

Enjoy working around the house while dressed

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna-Louise View Post
    Hi,

However, on my days off or before work I find that im more willing to complete the daily house hold chores
    I too will dress while doing the house hold chores. I keep it simple, clothing only. My wife doesn't mind it. There was one time she made me dress up in a maids outfit with the wig, heels and nails for losing a bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna-Louise View Post

Is anyone else here like this? or is it just me being strange?

Jo
    x

have some flowers for reading....
    Not strange at all Jo... unfortunately real life goes on and things need to get done lol... I'd much rather do my chores and stuff fem, and also my creative work - photography, editing, writing, etc... Now if I could only go out the door like this and do my day running, but that I guess would freak the neighbors at the moment lol....

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I know it sounds boring, but, as others have said already, it is fun just doing normal everyday things in your feminine persona.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I do all of the same things I would normally do. You see, I have the traditional "housewife role" even though I work. And I love it. I do 85% of the housework and cook meals, it is just a lot more fun for me to do while dressed. Other than the chores, I watch TV, work on projects, and other mundane tasks, but nothing I wouldn't do in guy mode.
    Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

I usually get dressed in the evening. I like to sit and watch television with a nice bottle of red wine. One day I'm going to go to something other than the annual Northern Concord weekend away each February. Maybe the Beaumont Society Rotherham weekend.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

More times than not I am in the garage cleaning the Harley or surfing the net. Many times the wife will ask me to do a chore and my reply: "I'm not dressed for that", well than go put on a dress!

Banned Read only
    Sorry, I have to join the boring club... With my former girlfrfiend I would do the usual things... cook a meal, watch TV, read, do household chores etc.

Gosh, how I wish there was something fascinating to do while dressed up.

Hmm, venture out maybe?

Well, we can hardly go rock-climbing in a pencil skirt and 5" heels, now can we....? Can we????
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Aspiring Member
    Evening stuff, because it's after the baby is asleep. So relaxing, watching TV, having a glass of wine perhaps, and avoiding hitting my head on the doorframe, being almost seven feet in heels

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I rarely go out so I just hang around the house with the wife doing my normal activities. Maybe go outside in the backyard.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    Sorry, I have to join the boring club... With my former girlfrfiend I would do the usual things... cook a meal, watch TV, read, do household chores etc.

Gosh, how I wish there was something fascinating to do while dressed up.

Hmm, venture out maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by KayR View Post
    Well, we can hardly go rock-climbing in a pencil skirt and 5" heels, now can we....? Can we????

we could start a new rock climbing trend could we not?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=3]I had to come out of the closet, to make room for all my clothes...[/SIZE]

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    I work at home, so that is what I do dressed I dress mostly during the day. Although my current house mate knows about my dressing, she isn't interested in seeing it. She will be moving out soon and I am seriously considering not renting a room to someone unless I can somehow make sure they will be ok with me dresssing during the evening...

now, how I am going to work that into an interview is a WHOLE OTHER THREAD !!!

C.

Aspiring Member
    For me, I usually sit at my desk,
    working, shopping on line,
    and, checking this website!

Dressed

hi i would do all the boring things but feels so much betta when in fem, what feels great is telemarketing day when i can call clients all dressed up, wonder what would some of these girls do when they find out the guy on the other end of the line has sexier shoes on than her
    adelle

[SIZE="3"]The 3 or 4 days a week when I am not serving my Mistress and therefore at home I am dressed but I do like to dress appropriately.
    As soon as I get home from work I will shower, shave and put on some makeup, a skirt and blouse before checking my e-mail etc. then later I will change into my maid’s uniform to tidy up, do the washing and prepare an evening meal. A change into a some casual but pretty wear to eat my meal and relax for the evening.
    Later I may slip into my nightdress and pour myself a nightcap to watch a little TV before retiring to bed.
    Living alone I am so lucky to be able have a really ‘girly’ bedroom, all pink and frilly, my horrid male clothes come off in the spare room.
    There is no hint of ‘him’ in my bedroom, in fact a GG friend regularly comments that no one would believe a man lived in my house, a comment I sincerely love.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]A good slave takes a lot of beating[/SIZE]

Clean my condo, do the wash, wash my car in the carport, go for a walk, check the mail. The same things I do when I am not dressed.

All kinds of stuff around the house, house work, Cooking, playing on the computer.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Smile Frock climbing?

Quote Originally Posted by KayR View Post
    It's been done, by a Leeds girl - but in EBs, not 5" heels?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdEhpeyl78E
    http://www.youtube.com/GloriaJeffries (video entitled Climbing Lay(wo)man's Arete)

and check out
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/extremecrossdressing/
    Last edited by Nicki B; 04-30-2008 at 07:28 PM.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    If I am in full dress, it is because i am going somewhere. I just don't make the effort to dress if I am staying in.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    Many times the wife will ask me to do a chore and my reply: "I'm not dressed for that", well than go put on a dress!
    And of course the chore doesn't get done cause she can't decide what to wear

I had an accepting GG girlfreind who I used to go and stay with for days and we would have a good time with 6 or 7 living room guests and I would surprise them all by coming out into The living room en fem. These people were all very surprised or shall I say stunned at first,but they all got used to it and everything was cool after 2 or 3 minutes.