Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man sighted in ladies bathing suit

Banned Read only

Man sighted in ladies bathing suit

While I was at the swimming pool the other day with my kids, there was a young guy - mid-twenties I would say - wearing a pink floral ladies bathing suit. He was with three male friends of about the same age. His friends were dressed normally - in male trunks - and they were all going about their swimming activity without a care in the world, despite the large crowd of over 500 people.

The guys weren't behaving badly, or making any kind of fuss, and it would hardly be worth mentioning, other than the fact that nobody stared and nobody really cared, because there was nothing going on except one guy had chosen for whatever reason to put on a ladies bathing suit.

I thought the guys had either done it for fun, or the "poor" guy in pink was short of a bathing costume and had to borrow one from a girlfriend. I guess others passed it off for similar reasons.

Lucky kid!

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Well I hope if he did for a bet he got his money from his friends
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

if anything it shows that nobody cares what you wear ...
    i must say he was very brave ..there are still some things i will not do ...and that is one of them ..
    my hat's off to the young man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Well whatever the reason, good on him for having the courage to wear a girls swimsuit and, apparently, not being embarassed to be seen in public.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Speaking of courage, let me be the one to ask, tucked or untucked?

I think this will tell us a lot.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Banned Read only
    Untucked. He wasn't trying to pass as a female.

I've used a hotel swimming pool and wore a one-piece suit. Usually, that particular pool is hardly used, so I took a chance, went into the ladies' shower room, changed, thinking I would be alone in the pool.
    When I got to the pool, there was a mid-50-ish woman swimming alone. It was do-or-die time for me. So I bit the big one and joined her. She knew I was male...but chatted nicely with me just the same. She actually made me feel so comfortable.
    And yes, I was tucked!

Banned Read only
    MJ,

Indeed nobody cared, and to be honest I was probably the one that was most concerned because it instantly reminded me that I'm a crossdresser, whereas others probably just laughed it off or ignored it.

At first I was half-expecting the security guards to come along and haul him away, but seeing as nobody else paid any attention (including all the kids that were there), I realized after a short while that it was just a minor "blip".

Hmmm, I think I need to go take care of my hangups....
    Last edited by Emily Anderson; 04-30-2008 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    i must say he was very brave ..there are still some things i will not do ...and that is one of them ..
    I agree with this too. Pretty cool that it didn't attract any adverse attention. I love my one piece suits but I too don't have the courage to wear any of them in public, so kudos to him!

Thanks for telling us this! I got 4 nice thrift store one pieces!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    I agree about what it probably shows. Having three friends to get into the water with had to help too. I wouldn't do it alone, but if I had two or three friends along, I think that I might have the nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJoann View Post
    I've used a hotel swimming pool and wore a one-piece suit. Usually, that particular pool is hardly used, so I took a chance, went into the ladies' shower room, changed, thinking I would be alone in the pool.
    When I got to the pool, there was a mid-50-ish woman swimming alone. It was do-or-die time for me. So I bit the big one and joined her. She knew I was male...but chatted nicely with me just the same. She actually made me feel so comfortable.
    And yes, I was tucked!
    While I was at a hotel in Miami last spring, I did this one night. I was tucked and wore some light makeup (just lipstick and some mascara) as well as earrings. I was pretty sure that the pool would be empty, and it was. However, someone in a room a few floors up saw me and called out. I don't think that the person thought anything except that there was a women in the pool (at that distance I probably looked passable, especially in the shadowy light). Anyway, I stayed in only a short time longer and left as a couple came out to swim. I passed them without any hesitation and went back to my room.
    The next day I wore my one-piece during daylight but under a robe and without any make-up or any other femme indicators. I sat by the pool and one time (with robe on) let myself climb part way down one of the ladder to soak my legs and bottom. That method probably looked more odd than anything else would have, but the few people sitting around the pool didn't seem to take any notice more than a casual look.
    Last edited by Holly; 04-30-2008 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content or the multiquote function to reply to multiple posts in a single post. Multiposting is not permitted on the forum.
    warmly, Linnea

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Just curious Emily

U don't list where u live. Did this happen in the USA? If so, what state?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    It happened in Belgium, Europe.

Bikini Bottoms

I travle a lot on business and spend almost every night in the hotel hot tub for my arthritis. I pretty much only wear womens bikini bottoms - a la speedo -

There are so many wonderful florals and neon patterns, as well as high cut designs...

Men's baggy swim suits (I don't even own one) remind me of gang member garb from East LA...

Most of the time people are to busy trying to have fun themselves to notice others or don't want to notice others and spoil their fun.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I believe that confidence has a lot to do with how others percieve you. If you act confident and happy, people may be curious but respectful. If you avoid eye contact and act embarassed yourself then others pick up on that and it makes them uncomfortable too.

Silver Member
    I admire the guy for having the guts to do it. That took more courage than I have. I do like womens swim suits though, I have about half a dozen of them for just around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalia View Post
    I travle a lot on business and spend almost every night in the hotel hot tub for my arthritis. I pretty much only wear womens bikini bottoms - a la speedo -

There are so many wonderful florals and neon patterns, as well as high cut designs...

Men's baggy swim suits (I don't even own one) remind me of gang member garb from East LA...
    OK, I will ask this time. Tucked or untucked?

I wear ladies swim shorts as my swim suit. I hate the long trunks that is the style nowa days. I used to wear a speedo but don't have the body for it any more.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Well I'll bet he enjoyed it what ever the reason. I would love to swim like that.
    Angie

I'm intrigued by my own reaction to this...

When I heard the topic, I thought "HOT!" ... and when I heard he was untucked, I thought, "Kinky!"

Wish I was him, but I got to ask, WHERE IS THE PHOTO?
    Sophie Mosley

Banned Read only
    I'd guess he was probably paying a forfeit for losing a bet.
    Last edited by Jeannie Bingham; 05-28-2008 at 06:16 AM. Reason: spelling again

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    The guys weren't behaving badly, or making any kind of fuss, and it would hardly be worth mentioning, other than the fact that nobody stared and nobody really cared, because there was nothing going on except one guy had chosen for whatever reason to put on a ladies bathing suit.

I thought the guys had either done it for fun, or the "poor" guy in pink was short of a bathing costume and had to borrow one from a girlfriend. I guess others passed it off for similar reasons.
    This seems pretty interesting to me.

If they did it for fun, of if he lost a bet, I would think they would be joking around about it instead of just acting like nothing was out of the ordinary.

I'm sure they have a different culture going on in Belgium than I'm used to, but it seems extremely unlikely that a guy would wear a women's bathing suit just because he didn't have one. He would likely wear his underwear, or whatever pants he currently had on for swimming before he'd put on a women's suit.

But I suppose I was envisioning a guy wearing a women's one-piece suit. Are you saying that he was just wearing bikini bottoms? That's really no big deal ... guys wear speedos all the time which are very similar to a women's bikini bottom. I actually wear women's bikini bottoms instead of panties most of the time when I dress because they're more comfortable than any panties I've found.