Thread: Best Walking Tips

Best Walking Tips

HI THERE, this is a call for help on walking tips & carring yourself like a lady when out in femme. Here`s what I do, when walking I take shorter steps and sway me arms a little, I try to switch my butt a little also, it seems when I`m in femme I can do it much better. Any suggestions
    JENN

Jenn, just get out there and observe what the GGs do. That way you won't look out of place.

[SIZE="3"]Michelle[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]You certainly don't want to walk like the ladies I work with! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Put on your highest heels. set up a video camera and video yourself walking. You are your worst critic anyway, let the other half just beat up on you. Then you can concentrate on learning to walk nicely and in a feminine manner.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Or, go to a local modeling school. Walk in in drab or dressed and find out how much modeling lessons are for specific things like walking, sitting, eating, etc. Tell them you want to learn this as a female for whatever reason you want to use. It worked for me...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Honestly, most women don't walk like sex symbols, they just walk, even in high heels. While wearing heels your butt moves more anyway, just pay attention to it and help it out a little. Too much and you look like you are advertising.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle S View Post
    Very neat!
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

Rikki's Tip of the Week

Here's some great tips.
    Walk with your shoulders back, straight spine and head up. Good posture ladies. Remember the old movies that would show young ladies in finishing school walking and balancing a book on their heads?
    With the shoulders back, relax the upper back, chest, shoulder and upper arm muscles. Let you arms swing naturally at your sides. Stretch all those muscles often. Women are more flexible and loser so their arms just flow with the movement of their bodies.
    Now it gets more interesting. Men tend to walk with their upper arms away from the body and women, because of their shape, walk with their arms closer to the body, with elbows in.
    Achieving this will a bit like taping your head and rubbing circles on your belly at the same time.
    A forced wiggle doesn't look so good to me so I would concentrate instead on taking smaller steps and placing your steps such that your toes are always pointed straight ahead. Some of us do that anyway.
    I know it might seem safer and more comfortable to walk hunched over a bit so as not to be noticed too easily but you rarely see women walking like that, except perhaps our elders. I think it actually attracts attention. Take a look next time your see a lot of women in 2-3 inch heels.
    Hey, I had another laser treatment on my face and neck today. It's my 6th and I'm seeing nice progress. 4-5 more to go to get all the dark hairs then I'll start electrolysis on the grey. sure takes a long time.
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

I used to practice trying to get the fem wiggle down and all that but now I just walk... Trying to over accentuate a feminine walk typically leads to an aire of fakeness... imho.... And check out the women in the mall.. half of them walk more like guys...

Their pelvis and legs are hindged differently than a males, thanks to the ability to have babies... and that's what gives them that wiggle.... So I just walk, slowishly and if you peg the arm movements.... and smile... and have a great attitued... that will mask any percieved imperfections in your skelatal structure... hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Ivy
    Ever walk an anxious dog down a hill? I can't explain it, you just hafta try it. It works for me.

Banned Read only
    That is one of the coolest animations I've ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle S View Post

If you want to get the swing in your hips and walk like a Female, do it like this.

Walk stepping one foot in front of the other with shorter steps that usual. This will give you a swing when you walk and you will look more feminine doing it. Also so instead of walking flat footed like we are used to put your toes down first, not necassarily walk on your toes, but put your toes down first. try these steps and see if you can walk the walk.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Rikki's 'right on' on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkicn View Post
    Here's some great tips.
    Walk with your shoulders back, straight spine and head up. Good posture ladies. Remember the old movies that would show young ladies in finishing school walking and balancing a book on their heads?
    With the shoulders back, relax the upper back, chest, shoulder and upper arm muscles. Let you arms swing naturally at your sides. Stretch all those muscles often. Women are more flexible and loser so their arms just flow with the movement of their bodies.
    Now it gets more interesting. Men tend to walk with their upper arms away from the body and women, because of their shape, walk with their arms closer to the body, with elbows in.
    Achieving this will a bit like taping your head and rubbing circles on your belly at the same time.
    A forced wiggle doesn't look so good to me so I would concentrate instead on taking smaller steps and placing your steps such that your toes are always pointed straight ahead. Some of us do that anyway.
    I know it might seem safer and more comfortable to walk hunched over a bit so as not to be noticed too easily but you rarely see women walking like that, except perhaps our elders. I think it actually attracts attention. Take a look next time your see a lot of women in 2-3 inch heels.
    Hey, I had another laser treatment on my face and neck today. It's my 6th and I'm seeing nice progress. 4-5 more to go to get all the dark hairs then I'll start electrolysis on the grey. sure takes a long time.
    I agree with Rikki on this one, since I walk in the park in the morning hours I have experimented with different techniques, but standing tall, pelvis out, stomach in, chest out and straight back helps you walk more femininely. Once that is perfected and natural to you, then you start walking such that your feet are pointed straight ahead and your legs are parallel and close together. Sometimes imagine you are walking a straight line, put each step on the line and that adds some wiggle to the butt. Do it all together and you have a good walk. When you look down or slouch it doesn't look natural. Practice makes perfect.. Kim

Banned Read only
    Yup, a very good hint is the one about the elbows...

Men walk with elbows out, kinda like a gorilla or chimp. The palms of their hands often pointing towards the back with all the fingers curled slightly.

Walk with your elbows in, so you can even feel them slightly graze your hip bones now and again. This forces the palms of your hands to face more towards the front, the index and middle finger a little more pointed than the rest.

It's a subtle difference but look for it in walking girls...

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    Walk with your elbows in, so you can even feel them slightly graze your hip bones now and again. This forces the palms of your hands to face more towards the front, the index and middle finger a little more pointed than the rest.
    Do it the other way round? Walk with your palms slightly open to the front (not completely, just a twist) - that will naturally bring your elbows in, hands away from the body, and give you more of an uppointed trangular shape? (The down pointing triangle outline is such a strong male flag).

But the walk? Tamara said it - just wear heels? That will force you (as it does genetic women) into a particular way of moving, one foot in front of the other..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

All good answers, the heals work, it gives you a little twist, Good answer on looking down, I have a habit of doing that, I think it does draw attention. I guess you have to act and feel confident about yourself.
    RIKKI, that was a good exclamation, that about covered it. ladies ,take her advice. ,JENN

I belong to a site that seams a little extreme at times but it has helped "shape" me into the woman I am today, and keeps me on my toe, so to say. Here's a direct "copy-paste" from my "assignment" page:
    There are few sights more ridiculous than seeing a sissy dressed in her best dress, her hair and makeup done well…. strutting about in her heels like a Man in drag!

This incredulous disregard for proper etiquette is not to be the case for the girls of the House of Sissify.
    Start by properly preparing yourself .

* If it is possible, take a comforting bath, shave fully, apply makeup, paint your nails and dress in your prettiest or sultriest attire.
    * You will need to purchase a slip style girdle (these must be of a slip style, i.e. no crotch and extending to your mid thigh. They can be either a full or half-slip, with or without garter straps if you are a stocking wearer (I do recommend that you get the style with garter straps and wear stockings with them). Typical names include; "control body slip's, open style girdle with side zippers, open style girdle etc."
    * You will need one or two hard cover books to balance on your head while training.
    * A pair of 5" heels (yes girls, 5" minimum)
    * A mirror…. or better yet a video camera to review your progress and to send us photo's or mpgs of your efforts.
    * A string or chalk line.
    * A place where you can walk at least several feet in a straight line.

Start by reviewing yourself in the mirror (DO NOT MASTURBATE). Is your hair properly in place, and makeup in order? Repeat to yourself aloud or silently (aloud is more powerful) "i am a sissy, i am Not a Man, i submit my arrogant masculinity to my Superior for eradication."

When you are in the proper headspace, you may begin.

Elementary

Lay the string or chalk line along the floor where you are practicing, if using string, tape the ends down. In full dress but without your heels on, place a book on top of your precious little head and walk across the room while balancing the book. When you are able to walk the full length of your space, turn and walk back without dropping the book (no hands are allowed to touch the book while you are walking). Then place another book on top of the first and continue your practice until you have perfected this beginning lesson.

When you find you are able to walk to and fro without disrupting the perch of your books, begin practicing the same but walking carefully to place the edge of your great toe on the string or line. When you come to the end of your line, pivot gracefully on or next to the string and return.

Return often to your camera or try to catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror or best of all have your Mistress or a friend watch and review you progress.

While walking, be sure that your back is straight, breasts pushed out, an eye slightly downcast as is appropriate of your position. Take small sissy steps. Be sure that your steps are no further than one foots length from the other. ABSOLUTELY NO STRIDING. You may see genetic Women stride but you are not a genetic woman. For you graceful movements are the only option.

Intermediate

When you have successfully perfected the previous lessons, put on your heels on and continue the practice from the beginning.

Your elbows are to always remain at your side (while walking) slightly bent bringing your hands together with your wrists hanging freely and non threateningly in front of your stomach of folded; interlacing your fingers. This is the position for your arms and hands at All times that they are not occupied doing some form of action.

With your heels on, books upon your head, girdle and stockings in place, set one foot gently in front of the other with the inside of your shoe just touching the string or chalk line. Practice this over and over until it effects the way you walk All of the time. Your sissiness is not for you alone, it is to be shared however indirectly with all you meet and to effect every moment of your life.

This is the Way for you to walk from Now on.

Advanced

For this last section you may find it useful to do some stretching. Men are typically rather constrained in their waist and hip movement. To remedy this you may need to work diligently to increase your flexibility in this area.

Start by standing in your stocking feet with your feet apart even with your shoulder girth. Gently bend down to touch your toes "Do not bounce". Just gently stretch, when you have reached the edge of your gentle stretch simply hold that position for as long as is comfortable (Remember, this is not a Male contest, you are not competing for some illusory goal. You are a sissy, not a Man. Don't act like one now.

Continue by returning to your upright /standing position. Place your hands over your head and bend gently to one side, hold, return to your upright position, bend to opposite direction, return, continue. You should do this part of your practice at least three times a week.

When you have some flexibility in your waist and hips you are ready to continue with your training.

In full attire, with heels on, string down and books in position, begin walking. This time however every time you step with your right foot and go to place the edge of your shoe on the line; gently allow your hip to "pop" out on your right side. While walking forward on your line, concentrate only on allowing your right hip to move out in conjunction with your right footstep. When you have turned and are on your return stroll allow only your left hip to "pop" (gently and slightly, don't exaggerate this) as the inside of your left foot touches the line.

When you have perfected this, you can continue by combining your movements; allowing your hips to sway from side to side with each controlled and perfected step; calling constant and ever so subtle attention to your own sissy sex.

Although you are to practice your walk while fully dressed. It is advisable that after you have been practicing for a while and have perfected much you shall incorporate your "walk" into your every day life.

As you do this it will call slight but powerful attention to others than indeed you are not a "Real Man" at all.

I could not said it beter myself "just walk". I think being dressed brings out the girl in us all, so "go with the flow"......

Enjoy!
    Last edited by SandyR; 07-16-2008 at 10:31 PM.
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...