Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man sighted in ladies bathing suit

Banned Read only
    Raquel,

He was wearing a women's one piece, varying at times between wearing it normally over the shoulders and letting the top part hang down around his midriff. I'm guessing it was probably a bit to short for his torso length.

I wore my wife's bathing suits when I fit in them. I am now bigger, so she bought me a new one-piece in slimming black. We no longer have our own swimming pool, so I don't know when or wear I would wear it.

If/when we install a big whirlpool tub in the new house, I could wear it there. Or I can go outside in our fenced yard. The neighbors have seen me crossdress and still talk to me, so why not? Hmm. Reminds me of a story...

I remember removing my wife's bathing suit in our pool when we were first married. My stepson from my late wife unexpectedly arrived and my wife was trying to get dressed. She got pregnant soon after and never fit into that suit again. She must have only worn it 5 minutes!

my wife bought me a 2 piece last week. we have a place on the lake called hippie hollow im going to wear it i will post pics its really cute
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Gold Member
    Picturing this, I am imagining the guy was not acting insecure in the least.

Being confident is quite difficult for some. Yet, he was doing just that and no one gave him any crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    Untucked. He wasn't trying to pass as a female.
    Its was already answered once Rita....just to let ya know....

Gotta love the feeling of a one piece. I really only like the high-neck back-zip style, not so much the step-in strappy ones. Trisuits are available in both mens and womens styles, sometimes they sell them as UV protective or sun suits, or as a rashguard suit for wearing under wetsuits. I've gone swimming at the gym wearing a black high-neck wrestling singlet. It's hard to tell if you're getting a negative reaction from people (or if they even notice) when you're so excited and self-conscious at the same time. I guess that's part of the fun.

Lately I picked up an Adidas squat suit that I've been wearing as a swimsuit (only in a private pool so far). I admittedly don't have the hottest legs at the moment so I like the longer leg length, but this style has the benefit of giving the illusion that I'm wearing a leotard over shorts.

Can't find a pic on the web, so I guess I'll have to post one of my own

Since it hasn't been mentioned, there is a site dedicated to men in one piece swimsuits at:
    http://www.onepieceswim.com/

There was a guy wearing a two piece woman's swim suit in a suburban Cincinnati park last year (no pool). He was arrested (later released) but they showed him in the outfit at the police station on the TV news.

Yes, Belgium is different than Cincinnati

Patti

Quote Originally Posted by JumpsuitBoy View Post
    Gotta love the feeling of a one piece. I really only like the high-neck back-zip style, not so much the step-in strappy ones. Trisuits are available in both mens and womens styles, sometimes they sell them as UV protective or sun suits, or as a rashguard suit for wearing under wetsuits. I've gone swimming at the gym wearing a black high-neck wrestling singlet. It's hard to tell if you're getting a negative reaction from people (or if they even notice) when you're so excited and self-conscious at the same time. I guess that's part of the fun.

Lately I picked up an Adidas squat suit that I've been wearing as a swimsuit (only in a private pool so far). I admittedly don't have the hottest legs at the moment so I like the longer leg length, but this style has the benefit of giving the illusion that I'm wearing a leotard over shorts.

Can't find a pic on the web, so I guess I'll have to post one of my own

Since it hasn't been mentioned, there is a site dedicated to men in one piece swimsuits at:
    http://www.onepieceswim.com/
    nice, i have a couple of the high-neck suits as well. i wish i had the guts to go out swimming in one of them though...

Hiya! Thank you for this topic - it's actually how I ended up finding this site through a google search. Some of my favorite aritcles of cloting are women's swimsuits. My favorite style is a one-peice speedo racing style.... skin tight and form fitting, but I have many others too, including two peice bikinis. I work on the road a lot, and stay in hotels about 3 nights a week or so. One of the first things I do when I get there is scout out the swimming pool and hot tub (if there is one). If it seems pretty unpopulated, and I can get away with swimming in a woman's suit without being seen, I'll do it. What I'll usually do is wear it underneath some shorts (they pass as mens, but they're acutally women's shorts, with a built in panty, control panel included!), then pull the suit up over my shoulders. When I'm certain no one is around, I'll slip my shorts off and place em by the pool. Some hot tubs are secluded enough that I'll pull my suit on and take the shorts off before I get in. I've never done it in front of anyone else, at least not intentionally. I think a few people may have seen me, but I'd never let em get close enough to see... though I've had a few VERY close calls. My dream some day is to go to, say, a water park like wet-and-wild wearing nothing but a woman's suit, not caring what anyone else thought. I just don't have the courage to do it

Gold Member
    I hope he was trimmed in all the right areas

I saw pictures of the actor Jim Carey in his girl friends black 1 piece swimming suit just a few days ago. The pictures were all over the web. He has a lot of moxy doing that, considering his celebrity status.

Rach

Rachelle...
    Bending Gender

Swimming in hotel in one piece swimsuits

I have had good experiences swimming laps in hotel pools in one piece swimsuits. I prefer the high neck backzip styles in Aquablade and the S2000, which was also made for men. I can go out to the pool with lycra shorts on over them and it looks like a presentable outfit in itself. The combination gives a little extra warmth against the chill of the water. When it feels right I slip out of the shorts and swim in just the suit which feels wonderful, as you all know. Whenever people have seen me in one piece swimsuits, they have only offered compliments if they said anything at all. Typically it was "nice suit!" If, for some reason, you feel uncomfortable around people around you while in the suit, you can peel it down and exit the pool area in just the shorts/jammers.
    Last edited by Randee; 07-16-2008 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Add pics

I saw the Jim Carey photos too. I would have worn her bathing suit too and that is not particularly appealing too me but Jenny McCarthy is hot. I have about 4 Playboys and she is in them all. Lucky Jim...

Aspiring Member
    passing was easy, coming home in a delivery dress!!

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

Swimming Apparel (Female that is!)

[SIZE=4]That was one of my obstacles (not a big one for me) to overcome which I did a few months ago.

I first went out in a bikini covered in a v neck one piece skirted I got at Target. When I went in with that one my apartment manager and her husband were in the hot tub. I chatted with her but he just ignored me. She knows i am trans and is always warm to me.

Then I got a top and bottom bikini, wore it with my panties under it, and went into the hot tub. Two teenage girls came in later while I was there and paid me no mind.

So my last hurdle on passing being dressing, I am accepted always as a GG, lucky me.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]