Thread: Bye I Am Gone Never To Return!!!!!

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

Bye I Am Gone Never To Return!!!!!

Gone!!!!!!!!!!
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

Tristen Cox
    [SIZE=5]WTF?????[/SIZE]

JenniferWPG

Angry Huh? Attention getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    Gone!!!!!!!!!!
    Kinda rude really. One word and never to return after 226 posts? Wierd no matter how egotistical someone might be, I think you owe it to this community who you've shared 225 previous thoughts with, an explanation or short summary at least?

sorry all for that rude display as i know i am not that liked so i have decided to go and this time i am not comming back. to all my friends that i have gotten to know so well be happy and keep well

Hi,
    Come back little Aussie Girl, we all love and enjoyed your input. You are a great representative for all Aussie Girls, reconsider, maybe have a little break and then say 'hallo, here I am again'
    Love from Norbie,
    a little lower on the New England Highway.
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

thats not the aussie way star
    i mean that in a nice way
    love sophie/girl

Wink

From another Aussie PM me and lets see if we can fix the problem ....XOXO
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Dancing With Unicorns Sarah Ellis's Avatar
    Oi...... Get that little ass of yours right over here now.... You aint going anywhere... This is a community and just like any other communities (in life or online) you will get one or two that don't agree with one another, BUT the VAST MAJORITY just want to be FRIENDS and share thoughts and feelings.. You have shared a lot with us and to leave like that seems to be a way of trying to run away.. We are all here to help one another. If you have concerns or problems regarding any members in here then report the individual(s) to Tris or any other of the moderator team... Just don't run away like that, its not good...
    We all share our love here and I give you some of mine..

Kisses... Satin xxx

thanks satin it is not just one or two it is a lot of people it feels like i am not welcome and alot of people here don't take me seirous so i have decided to keep the peace and just leave

that was very well said satin
    love sophie/girl

Dancing With Unicorns Sarah Ellis's Avatar
    Hey hey, you are very much welcome in here.. All things in life can be hard and everyone can feel unwanted at times. Thats exactly when you need your friends. Now just sit down, have a drink and think about it. Have a break for a day or two by all means but think about what you said in your earlier post. Its out of character and just isn't the girl we've come to know on here. Don't let others get the better of you..

Hugs... Satin xxx

Platinum Member
    star over a while i have always said i like you yes i do ....as i tryed to leave before and delited a lot of my posts here the thing i found out abought me and everyone here we are the forum... each post we place up here is a part of this place.. that builds this place .... there are some here that don't like me as well thats ok . look star where ever you go and who ever you become in life someone some were is not going to be pleased with you . don't let that get you down . star or any outher person out there we are all good and worth while people we all offer something to each outher ....even to the people who may no know that...

so star quitting here is not going to do you any good ... and then what if someone at work dose not like you quit work ... no i think not...

star say this ok ?? "this is me and i am ok ... and if you don't like me thats your problem not mine...i am not going away i am here to stay.".................

Everyone - don't worry, she will be back.....

Jessica (Shining Star), if you are truely gone, you will not see this, so I guess I shouldn't expect a reply. What is wrong? Since you said "a lot of people" don't like you, how do you know this? How many is "a lot"? 2? 10? 100? All your threads get pages of replies, more so than my threads, but I don't threaten to leave.

And speaking of threatening to leave, you have done this several times in the past. Please see:

March 1 http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5947
    March 8 http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6142
    I think there was at least one other time too.

Then each time you get lots of replies begging you to stay, is that what you are looking for again? Then you come back, apologize, say you have overreacted and that you are going to stay and not be so sensitive, now this new thread?? Please tell us what is wrong.

You received some very good advice in the past from the girls here in the forum, please listen to it, such as:
    March 9 http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6179
    April 10 http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6142
    and there was great advice given to you in many of your other threads.

If you are going to leave, then I wish you good luck and have a great life. But please Jessica, just chill out, like you said you were going to do in this thread from April 12 http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=7253

And just a piece of friendly advice - try not to be so sensitive to what others say, or what you are thinking they are saying.... just be yourself

DanaJ

DonnaT

Come back when you aren't emotionally stressed,you may regret making this decision.Dont let a few people ruin your enjoyment of this site.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

U had me @ Gone...

Dear Shining Star,

Bye.

Hugs,
    Brianne

Star,

I hope you see this, but if not, life goes on. I did a similar thing a while back; I was tired and not thinking straight, and luckily came to my senses quickly. Hopefully, it'll be the same for you.

2 things that I do note: 1) I haven't seen a single one of your threads closed because of people engaging in flame wars over something you started. It happened to me (Pope thread) and I'm still here; 2) I note that you are a Leo, darling, and a word of advice: just because you aren't center stage all the time doesn't mean we don't love you.

Hugs,

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

Star,

If you truly mean to leave,that is your choice not someone elses.Don't let any one person or a few people make that decision for you.We have all been there and thought about leaving before.Some do forever but not most.Take some time to think about this,we will all still be here.How does someone quit this family?We are all sisters with a common bond;we are the forum.
    If some of your posts don't get what you consider to be enough replies,so what,not all of mine do either.This is not reason to give up.It is depressing but,that's life;it is also part of being in our large family.We don't all think alike or may not have enough time to post on everything.
    Just take the time to think before you try to quit.We are family,you are our sister.If you do decide to leave,I wish you good luck and we will miss you.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    sorry all for that rude display as i know i am not that liked so i have decided to go and this time i am not comming back. to all my friends that i have gotten to know so well be happy and keep well
    Hmmm...

Sweetie, come here. <*Offers warm huggles*>

I was away for a few weeks and have been posting again for a couple of days. Of the three new threads to which I've contributed, one of them was started by YOU.

I know you've said final goodbyes a few times. I also recall from one thread the tough life you've lead. It's not easy being any of us, and it's probably pretty difficult being you.

Nevertheless, leave if you must. Make it final, never to return if that's how it feels. Gone. Hasta la vista, Baby. Then come back and we'll post more. Do some more surveys, post messages, and watch the surveys be answered, watch the people post.

This is how you are. This should still be a safe haven for you as it is for the rest of us.

Peace!
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Eileen1969

Wink I wish you well!

I think about your predicament, I have left more than a few sites due to either ignorant or rude poeple. I know from experience that being patient with people is not easy! I lose it too! and I know I will continue to lose patience again n again! The girls here are sweet! they put up with me so far! even though, I get a little out there when my panties are riding way up! and my pantyhose run real fast! Take care n stay sexy n safe girl where ever your heart n mind guides you
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Dear Shining Star,

I don't post very often, but I enjoy reading your messages. I hope you come back. Its your decision, but I'll miss you. I wish you good luck in whatever you do.