Thread: Female strawberries

Banned Read only

Female strawberries

An alternate and somewhat simplistic theory as to why we crossdress:

When growing up, we slowly discover the world and the things we enjoy. Some of us discover that we like things that are typically associated with the females of our species.

We only know this because we are taught what constitutes masculine and feminine behaviour, and what are considered masculine versus feminine objects, from a very early age. But, we beg to differ.

Imagine that strawberries would be reserved for females.

"F*ck that, I'm gonna have some strawberries right now!".

The point is, even though we know that we are being taught differently, we have a strong belief in our own choices, to the point that we will hide away from popular convention in order to do our own thing.

Yes, we can be a little secretive, and a sometimes a little unsure of ourselves, but we know what we like, and we have the temperament to pursue life as it feels best.
    Last edited by Emily Anderson; 05-01-2008 at 05:12 PM.

Emily, you have posed the same question that many others have asked, "Why do we do this?" I've given the matter much consideration and have read all I can find on the subject. After this pondering and research I have come up with this answer, "Ain't nobody knows why."
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Its true, at least I feel that way most of the time. Life is too short to live by someone else's standards.
    A Member of the Revolution.

Banned Read only
    trannie T,

Sorry to be pedantic, but I'm not asking a question, I'm giving an answer.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Emily, we r evolving as a species

Just as the Super type "A" cavemen no longer control our world, so gender blending is gradually becoming more common and acceptable.

Look at the institution of marriage. I mean, who wants to be committed anyway?
    Seriously, tradition marriage seems to be on it's way out, in many civilized countries. In a hundred years, it may not exist anymore. Possibly by then, CDs, TSs and TGs of all ilks may be common and accepted in those same countries.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    I think if people just think long and hard about it they will realize why they do it. I know exactly why I crossdress. I've always known. It has nothing to do with gender or what I was or wasn't taught, but my gender identity is actually an adaptation to my crossdressing.
    I guess I'm lucky that my answer is very simple, it's just a preference just the same as I prefer warm over cold weather, quiet over loud noises, women over men, etc.

I just want "strawberries".
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Just the way I feel hun.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuki_Warpetal View Post
    It has nothing to do with gender or what I was or wasn't taught, but my gender identity is actually an adaptation to my crossdressing.
    Good point, we are just people who have bucked society's values and have pursued something that we like to do and then we make the mistake of believing we have to justify and explain it.

Our gender identity is shaped around what we like, it is not a fixed constant the day we were born or conceived. I have developed a transgender identity to correspond with my natural personality traits.

Change the definitions of male and female and I could be included in either group instead of lying inbetween them as I currently do.

Well i think that it is that we are the most advanced of the human race, when you see aliens that are more advanced than most humans they always seem to be a single gender so we must be the most advanced as we are learning how to be a mixture of both.

joanne

I do it because I like it. Ipso facto.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

95% of the time , I feel like a woman.
    So I dress to compliment that.
    But I like your answer too.