Thread: Tell me how to Create nice cleavage?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tell me how to Create nice cleavage?

[SIZE="3"]Ok ladies i need your help, i have practicly no idea how to create cleavage,with out using breast forms, ive heard some people say somthing about using duct tape,but have never tried it, if you could explain in detail how to create cleavage, i will be very thankful and open to different techniques, just trying to learn how.

www.myspace.com/lisalane425[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Lisa Lane
    xoxoxo

When you or some one else finds the fool proof method please let the rest of us know. We are all looking for the best method.
    Nancy

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Whatever you do, do not use duct tape unless you want to rip your skin off. A good friend uses medical tape and wraps it around her chest many times at about the nipple level to pull the chest together and get the effect. I have not yet tried this myself though I have been told to make sure the area is well shaved and clean of oils and dirt.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Alcohol is good for insuring that skin oils are temporarily removed. Once dry, use clear medical tape. Note that perspiration can loosen the tape.
    DonnaT

Transport 3M plastic tape, one or two inches in width. You don't need to go all the way around. Start with one piece about 12-14 inches long just under your breasts about half way around. As you pull the tape (it is elastic) with one hand, gather the skin with the other. Then go the other way with another piece and then straight across with a third. The first two pieces should start a little low and angle up slightly.

I'm probably not describing this well.

But check this out:

http://www.jenellerose.com/htmlposti...e/cleavage.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa425 View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Ok ladies i need your help, i have practicly no idea how to create cleavage,with out using breast forms,[/SIZE]
    Breast forms won't give you a cleavage, but they will give you the appearance of a bosom? To get that 'crease' there are various ways to simulate it which have been discussed on many other threads here.. Tape is a common answer, but we all have different body shapes, levels of loose skin, so what works for one doesn't work for another?

50mm micropore tape works fine for me? First use a little blusher to darken the cleavage area, then just use two pieces of tape, both about 18" long - attach under your armpit and pull around to the other side, pulling your chest together to create a crease. Repeat from the other side, to tighten - then use powder to disguise?
    Last edited by Nicki B; 05-02-2008 at 02:00 PM.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

girl next door
    (Many others and) I have used and are pleased with the results with NuBra. They have various styles, I like the featherlite. Here's the link: http://www.nubra.com/NuBra_FL.htm Oh, and the good news, now they sell it at Target, a good bit cheaper. The company name Arbun (nubra spelled backwards) is on the Target product. Check it out. The main disadvantage is, given the Nubra is adhered, you can't also glue on forms. They work well with a pocket bra though. Good luck
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi View Post
    (Many others and) I have used and are pleased with the results with NuBra. They have various styles, I like the featherlite. Here's the link: http://www.nubra.com/NuBra_FL.htm Oh, and the good news, now they sell it at Target, a good bit cheaper. The company name Arbun (nubra spelled backwards) is on the Target product. Check it out. The main disadvantage is, given the Nubra is adhered, you can't also glue on forms. They work well with a pocket bra though. Good luck
    I gather a lot of "cleavage methods" depend on your chest having some sort of chest to work with. For people who have a flat chest (like me)...will it still work? Also, I'm not sure how they work exactly, do you tape it on the side underneath your armpits and bring it forward? i'm confused. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlinva View Post
    I gather a lot of "cleavage methods" depend on your chest having some sort of chest to work with. For people who have a flat chest (like me)...will it still work? Also, I'm not sure how they work exactly, do you tape it on the side underneath your armpits and bring it forward? i'm confused. sorry
    Yes, the nubra sticks to your clean, smooth chest and you pull the two sides toward the middle (I stick mine several inches apart to get good boobage), then fasten.

When you're done, just peel off the nubra, clean with mild soap, and air dry.

If you're utterly flat, they're a no-go. If you have some extra weight, or have even a small amount of chest muscle, they'll work, at least somewhat. In lieu of eating lots of doughnuts, try doing pushups to build up your pectoral muscles.
    -Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    In lieu of eating lots of doughnuts, try doing pushups to build up your pectoral muscles.
    i wish i could do that, but that's sort of going to be a package deal. with push-ups you'll build your chest, shoulders, and biceps. I don't want any bigger shoulders or biceps. at least with the doughnuts i can build a biggger booty :P

I have used tape, I have used pushup bras a band size smaller, I have a stick on NuBra, and I have several up lift cinchers in different styles.

They all work and give different looks and amounts of cleavage. And they all have different comfort levels.

The one I use the most is the uplift cinchers with straps because they also double as a waist cincher. I have different ones from just under the bust to full body long leg depending on the look I want and what I am wearing. Sometimes I wear them sometimes under the bra and some times over. Again different looks and different options for different outfits. What I do to the cincher is i put an enhancer on the side top front corner as I pull what I have up and in. This pushes and holds the side tissue you have in giving you some cleavage. I use different size enhancers also to give different looks. Basically you need to play around with it. Samples of cinchers similar to what I have are:

KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Check out a thread I had started awhile back using the "Chic Shaper" to help create cleavage.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ht=Chic+Shaper

Girl I know how you feel. I don't know exactly how you look like, but I wear a size 34 bra and my chest is as flat as an iron board. In order to do a lot of the methods suggested by others, you have to have some chest and manboobs. I really did all the methods suggested by others, the tape, the cutting out bra, etc. and it didn't work for me. So I decided realized that I could have cleavage. The day I can (well that's if I hit McDonald's everyday), i probably will have cleavage. so if you're thin, chances are you're not going to be able to have cleavage.

Banned Read only brawearingbimbo's Avatar
    Here try one of these.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/2526832.cms
    They "PROMISE" cleavage.
    Last edited by brawearingbimbo; 05-03-2008 at 08:59 AM.

in my experience duct tape or masking tape has worked really well for creating cleavage. Tape placement and angle is really important especially when using tape. You really need to make sure you're pushing up as much flesh as you can. Once my tape is set I use a pair of smaller enhancers so they don't show above my bra line. Keep practicing and you'll get it.

Grow nice melons.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I use the nubra method mentioned above. A nubra, a good molded cup bra, and small forms to fill out the bra. And, a bit of strategic makeup to accent the cleavage. It's how I got the girls on my avatar.
    -Sedona

those nubra's look great but do they work with strapless bra's?

Quote Originally Posted by kristen6 View Post
    those nubra's look great but do they work with strapless bra's?
    Yes, they work with anything, but you'll need very lightweight "stuffing" to go into the strapless bra, as the weight of forms will probably pull the bra down. But, experiment.

A nubra works independently of a bra or other clothing. the two sides stick onto smooth and clean skin, and you pull them together and clasp in the center.
    -Sedona

Anybody know where you can buy a pushup bra in size 46-48? Not had much luck.

Michelle

cleavage?

okay girls please dont lol but i tried all the tapes available so the next best was condoms filled with backing flower and walla i could give my self any size what i wanted and they look like the skin aswell that worked for me but to get the cleavage? dono
    hugz adelle

What is backing flower?

sorry baking flower stuff that you use when baking bread etc
    sorry my spelling not to good as i speak afrikaans

As far as I can tell, there are no magic methods to build a cleavage...

Concerning my own cleavage, it is quite natural. I am not on hormones. So how do I do it?

Well the story is simple: I had gained a lot of weight, I mean quite a lot... After several years living with all that weight, I decided to lose some...

I lost about 90 pounds... As you can see on my avatar, I am still plump... So I let you imagine what I was with 90 pounds more...

But luckily, when I lost all that weight, it didn't disapear around my chest. So a lot of fatty tissues stayed there. In addition, I did a lot of perctoral exercise to build muscles there.

All this, combined with a push up underwire bra, one band size bellow and one cup up the one I would need gives the result that you see...

Chosing the right bra is a matter of experience... Progressively one finds the style and shape that works best...

I am not suggesting that you go through the same weigh gain, then weight loss... But for thoses who are on the plump size, pectoral exercizes definitely helped me...

Eugenie

Talking

Some tape, blush and padding

[SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh: