Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's a CD and who's not?

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar

Who's a CD and who's not?

So the other day I'm at this booooring meeting with many people I didn't know and my mind just went flying on its own... next thing I know, I'm looking at people's faces and questioning myself:
    Is this guy possibly a CD?
    What kind of wig would suit that face?
    Definitely bronze shadows would make him look nice.
    Ohhh he certainly plucks those eyebrows!

This went along for the rest of the meeting until it was finally over.

Do you ever find yourself thinking who's a CD and who's not?
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Well I didn't before I knew about DH. Now I catch myself doing like you and wondering, "Does he or doesn't he?" and doing little mental makeovers on people.

dancin

~

Blah Blah :{)
    I do that alot. With all the things people can wear and do today its hard for me sometimes to distinguish crossdressers and others from real women. If anyone has ever seen on shows where they try to show who's a real women and who's a man its remarkable that guys look better then the gals.hehe In the world we live today you can't really be sure who's who and what they do.

Yes i do it quite a lot, i wonder if it is a way of saying to are self`s "we are not alone" like an extension of being on here.
    I hope you realise that it works both ways as well , i get it happen so much that i have become very conscious of it ..

joanne

Platinum Member
    all the time....I also find it easier now to spot CD'ers/TS' for some reason (dressed i mean)...we're everywhere
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 05-20-2008 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GINA-CD View Post
    Do you ever find yourself thinking who's a CD and who's not?

Not as such. But I have wondered that if the society average is 5% for CDs and I am at a gathering with twenty or more guys, just how many CDs are in the room.

Not looked intentionally, but occasionally have noticed other men who I thought would probably look good dressed as a woman.

My wife would do that even before she knew about me. She didn't think I looked like one, but I acted like one. Well, she did think I was strange, different. She said it and I even said it. But we never identified what was "different" about me until later.

She notices dainty mannerisms, plucked eyebrows and pierced ears (even where there are no earrings). She deals with people and notices things. She got me to notice how some men would look better as women. But most of the time, I don't think about it that much unless I see a CD as a man and a woman. I can compare and choose which look is better.

Ha-ha, all the time; especially at booring meetings. Think its easy to tell who are not but others are more tricky.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Yes sometimes.
    I,ve started noticing little things like thinned out eyebrows, cared for fingernails, etc
    The problem is, i,m giving out similar signals myself

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    Not as such. But I have wondered that if the society average is 5% for CDs and I am at a gathering with twenty or more guys, just how many CDs are in the room.
    Deanna, if your at a meeting with 20 guys and wondering who the CD is, it's you!

Banned Read only
    You need to learn that secret handshake, Deb.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    You need to learn that secret handshake, Deb.
    I just wiggle my butt

I do that a lot. I even know a few guys who have girly lookin faces and think omg he would make a great girl or I wish I had a face like that.

Other than the occasional... He'd look good in a dress...... Not really... I'm usually looking at the women to see what they are wearing and how they do their makeup... "Owww. Nice pruse!!" Lol. I could care less what the other guys are doing!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Talking Who's a CD

Matter of fact I do not search if this one is of us or not but search to find someone because I enjoy talking to a CD about many sensational feelings while wearing . So I Try to send some signals if I suspect somebody . such as playing with my bra holder .....

Yes

Especially when I am in Las Vegas. The people show. The walking garden of human flowers, and weeds. I am always morphing them in my head. Before I have even had a drink. Then after I have indulged myself, I think : "That guy would be a great mermaid. That woman reminds me of a kiwi bird."

Question a signal to know who is CD

Girls
    An idea came to my mind , why dont we start a new signal ( secret one ) such as an INTERNATIONAL signal . If some one makes it then the other CD will pick it up and get to introduce herself to be known to the other CD . Im talking visual & phisical at the same time . Think about it and let us start a plan . respond with your tricky devilish Ideas and great minds

As Kieron mentioned we develop a natural knack for it and we just know. There is no trick really, it's inherent. "Use the Force Luke, stretch out with your feelings."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Salandra, that cracked me up ... died on the floor laughing !! Thanks I needed that ! (we do take ourselves a bit seriously somedays).

next stop: " you may leave the monastery now grasshopper, but first you must take off that dress...."

It becomes a bit of a grey area, many gay guys and metrosexuals have shaped eyebrows and wellmanicured nails. To spot anther likeminded person requires confirmation which can be achieved with a smile, a casual slip of the voice is the key. Either way it is fun to people watch.
    Kasey

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Other than the occasional... He'd look good in a dress...... Not really... I'm usually looking at the women to see what they are wearing and how they do their makeup ... I couldn't care less what the other guys are doing!!
    I'm with Karren on this one. What she wrote is what I was thinking.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

yes all the time, it's the pink force in time you learn how to control it lol ,
    i do it all the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Do you ever find yourself thinking who's a CD and who's not?[/QUOTE]

Yes I have been doing this for a long time. I recently retired from a company where I worked for 20 years. There are about 400 employees there and I tried for many years to try and pick out who else besides myself could be a cd. If the 5% number is a close representation of the population being a cd then there should have been another 20 cd's where I was employed. I was never able to single out even one person that I figured could be a cd. They either hid it very well or I really was the only one. I often thought maybe someone else is thinking the same way as me and maybe I am being scrutinized. I will never know.

being... the naughty minded!!
    im allways thinking,.. about who n what, and what might be.. under clothed,
    yes, eyebrows, nails, high cheek bones n such..
    shorly im not the only one with an active naughty eye,mind