Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me how to Create nice cleavage?

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlinva View Post
    I gather a lot of "cleavage methods" depend on your chest having some sort of chest to work with. For people who have a flat chest (like me)...will it still work? Also, I'm not sure how they work exactly, do you tape it on the side underneath your armpits and bring it forward? i'm confused. sorry
    Yes, the nubra sticks to your clean, smooth chest and you pull the two sides toward the middle (I stick mine several inches apart to get good boobage), then fasten.

When you're done, just peel off the nubra, clean with mild soap, and air dry.

If you're utterly flat, they're a no-go. If you have some extra weight, or have even a small amount of chest muscle, they'll work, at least somewhat. In lieu of eating lots of doughnuts, try doing pushups to build up your pectoral muscles.
    -Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    In lieu of eating lots of doughnuts, try doing pushups to build up your pectoral muscles.
    i wish i could do that, but that's sort of going to be a package deal. with push-ups you'll build your chest, shoulders, and biceps. I don't want any bigger shoulders or biceps. at least with the doughnuts i can build a biggger booty :P

Talking

Some tape, blush and padding

[SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlinva View Post
    i wish i could do that, but that's sort of going to be a package deal. with push-ups you'll build your chest, shoulders, and biceps. I don't want any bigger shoulders or biceps. at least with the doughnuts i can build a biggger booty :P
    Ha, I hear you. Good points. I am on the muscular side already, so avoid pushups for that reason. Maybe gaining a bit of fat weight (eat good stuff, not doughnuts), if you're already skinny, might be of use. While GGs tend to gain weight first on their hips/butt, we usually gain it first on our gut, so be careful!
    -Sedona