View Poll Results: Do you want to become a female? Money being no object!

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, without question!

217 43.84%
  • Yes, if wife/S.O. approved!

46 9.29%
  • No!

138 27.88%
  • Maybe

94 18.99%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you become a female if you could?

No - I would not change. I am happy to be a man - and be able, for sheer sexual pleasure - to wear panties, bra, girdles and hose - in private.

the thought of being a woman and having all the right parts has crossed my mind. A few times I even wished I was born a woman a time or too If I never Knew my wife I may have done it.
    Angie

I voted yes, because the premise of the question is that there would be no strings attached. No transition, no repercussions, no family hassles....just me, only a woman. I'd be fine with that. In fact, I'd like that a lot. But if the question were worded so that it only meant "would you become a woman and go through all that crap you have to go through to get there", the answer would be (and is) a resounding NO.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    This question may have been asked before, but I can't find it! The scenario is that money is not an object (yes, I know it really would be but forget it for now!) and your wife/S.O. either approves or you don't care about her opinion!

So, how many of you really want to be a woman? I have the opinon that most crossdressers really just want to dress! We dress for many different reasons. Sexual, fun, etc. Personally, I dress because I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothes!! Both under and outer! I have been doing it for so long, over 60 years, that it feels very natural to wear female things.

At one point in my life, after my wife passed away, I seriously considered becoming totally female, with surgery and all. However, my dear sweet GGF talked me out of that and other things I was considering! Thank heaven she did. I am now very happy to be a crossdressing man!

Hope I don't offend anyone by asking this!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!
    yes and no every once in while in my fantasize i wish that i found a genie in a bottle and i had three wishes 1st one of couser would be money the 2nd the body and age of the woman of my choice and 3rd that no one would know the diffrents. but one of the thing i like about crossdressing is the danger that some one will find out and that my wife isn't bi so i'm more to the no then the yes but if there were diffrent circumstance then i would do it

Banned Read only
    No,

I love being a man, but occasionally like to wear a skirt or a bit of make-up.

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    I posted maybe as I would not wish to become a female permanently.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

I ticked yes but then thought I am a woman it's just the body thats wrong
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Maybe

Sometimes there,s nothing i want more than to be a woman, but other times i,m just happy being a crossdressing guy.
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 05-04-2008 at 01:19 PM.

Cuckoo-clock-girl ShannonGermany's Avatar
    I wish i had a remote, so i could switch between gender when ever i want in a blink of an eye. But i'm happy how my situation is right now :-)

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    No! I like being male :^P I do envy women their clothes though...( sigh..)
    x
    Peace through superior dress sense..

[SIZE=3]I don't know if the link below will work for everyone. It's a link to a Luann comic in the Calgary Herald. It basically captures my opinion on the idea of being a woman: It's not just makeup and fashion. Women have to put up with a lot of crap.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by danielle_from_cal; 05-05-2008 at 07:04 AM. Reason: The link was only good for one day to go to the comic I referred to.

I've been 'between' all my life and cant say what its like to be a "MAN" since I've never fit that bill either. Actually what I'd like is to be either one but that alone without all this stuff to satisfy both sets.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

lesbian only, with in a heart beat

Even with the no strings attached switch I still had to vote "maybe". There are so many freedoms men enjoy that women don't BUT...There are so many freedoms a woman enjoys that a man doesn't...Oh hell, decisions, decisions, decisions.
    Vivian

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_991 View Post
    I think if money and all was no object I'd be a woman in an instant. But definitely a lesbian woman
    money or not i am a full time woman be it a lesbian woman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Only God or a miracle can make me a 100% real woman, otherwise no money in the world through SRS will do it for me. So I resign myself to a guy's life.

No I would not want to go through the pain of having a sex change. Besides as a guy I love getting all dressed up as a woman. I would love to live as a woman someday but never would I want to have a sex change!

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

A few conditions must be met first.

A sex change? No. BUT...if I lived in a fantasy world where :

I could be 100% fully female AND live my exact life (the way it is right now) with all the same friends, and family. My life would not be negatively affected in any way. The only difference being that now I am female and everyone treats me as though I have always been one. (Which is not the same as being born female in the first place, because had I been born female, I would have grown to be a different person... I would want to be me, who I am now, except female.)

Then, yes.

Otherwise,.. no.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

I would in a heartbeat. I fantasized about it for a long time but never had the courage to go ahead because of family. When I'm dressed as a woman I feel much more complete and comfortable than when dressed as a man.

Since I've just embarked on the process, the answer is yes in an instant (I wish). I've wanted a vagina and breasts since I was 11, the clothes are just the expression of femininity. I am sure the pain will be worth it, I know of no others I've talked to who have regretted it (and they don't all look like a dream).

Janet Nicola

Gone
    No. No regrets; I don't want to have been anyone else.

Sophia

Oh gosh yes. I wish I could be a complete woman tomorrow and forever!
    Lori

No, I am satisfied with the way things are now.I love being a man and being able to ocassionally look like a woman.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

THink about it. If we were women, we wouldn't be cders. As for me I'm straight. Just wearing the clothes is exhillerating.