View Poll Results: Do you want to become a female? Money being no object!

Voters
495. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, without question!

217 43.84%
  • Yes, if wife/S.O. approved!

46 9.29%
  • No!

138 27.88%
  • Maybe

94 18.99%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Would you become a female if you could?

To Become a woman ?

I have to very much agree with others saying that they would if they could switch back and forth at will and also I would have to be a lesbian, but to be honest I have wondered for years what it would feel like to have my very own real breasts, not the ones so many of us use in our present lives, but also if I could go out and be female and understand more of the ups and downs they go thru in life, and be able to go shopping for a bra and other lingerie things, try it on in the store without being embarrassed, and be able to walk down the street dressed up and wearing black silken mist pantyhose and not worry about the looks I would get,,, I cant pass so I dont go out dressed except maybe halloween, anyway thats my

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

No

Well I admit it is a very attractive thought, but age tells me otherwise.
    Earlier, maybe, possibly I dunno. Probably not, given the hassle that there seems to be involved in being really presentable. On the other hand, being presentable would come with practice as would the expense of being just that....... presentable, very feminine and awfy female
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Oh hell yea...in a second

Learning, growing, living brookalicious's Avatar
    In a heartbeat... but I'd be the biggest lesbian you'd ever seen.
    ~b~

Would I become Female.

As they say... In a New York Minute!

I wish I could snap my "Jeanie" fingers and viola! But still, even given the transition process and how it scares the bejesus out of me, I'm prospectively headed that way ayways...

No

[SIZE="3"]I never had the desire to have reassignment surgery. I just like wearing women's clothing.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

No,i like being both genders at will

No, I am not a girl!

I only like to dress up as one occasionally.

Even if it is only in secret.

emmi

Oh yeah!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Right this minute definetly yes..Its broad daylight and i have a letter to post but i'm fully enfemme...i have tried to just brave it and slip outside and walk the short distance down the street to the postbox...but God the FEAR of it, a neigbour suddenly coming out and seeing me, i've accepted myself but i dunno what it is, i can hear people thinking "hmm i bet its that bloke at number ???? allways thought he was some sort of pervy weirdo.."...God i wish i was a woman now..

If I could????

You bet!!!! In a New York Minute!!!!! I have always dreamed of, wished for, and wanted to be a female. In my case, I guess the Good Lord has a sense of humor because I am a GM.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I am one of those people who used to pray to God when I was a child to please let me wake up and just be a girl. It was very confusing at the time. Didn't take me too long to realize that was never going to happen. So for now, I am ok with being being a closeted CD.

But if I could just 100% change, I absolutely would and I would never look back. I would even deal with all of the unpleasentness that comes with being a woman. I know being a man has many benefits, and in many ways it is easier to be a male...I guess I just envy GG's (for more than the multiple "o's" .)

So who is working on that magic pill and where do I sign up?

I said no because I like switching back and forth, it's like the best of both worlds.

Like so many, I voted "maybe" because I would like to be able to switch back and forth. At least I think I would but it is impossible to know. The other mind-bending aspect of it is "what would my sexual desires and fantasies be then?" not least - would I, as a woman, be interested in CD as a man??

No. Both sides of who I am are content to share this world with eachother, and to takethat away would ruin the relationship I/WE have and enjoy.

I realized at a pretty early age that I didn't really like my body. I didn't like or want my male organ. Ironically, the first orgasm I remember was when I was trying to shove that thing back inside my body. I wanted to get rid of it. I wanted breasts and a vagina. I wanted to be loved by and have sex with men. I wanted to be able to have a baby and feel that life growing within me. So if I could have been a real female then, YES. But now it is many years down the road. I've grown older. My skin is weathered. I am bald. I will never be 20 something again. So those feelings have faded into a distant dream. And, in spite of how great the surgeons are now, I am afraid I would be disappointed with the results of SRS and all of the other necessary modifications. I suppose that the bottom line is that I have grown somewhat content or at least accepting of the way things are now.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Maby in the next life

I honestly wish in my heart I could fill out a bikini, but I alos have to admit that I find only women attractive and if i were to become a woman it would be impossible to find men attractive. So I will stay male but if i could go as far a being able to fill out a bikini that is where i would stop.

If I have a choice in the next life then I would choose enter the next life as a Female.

Yes without any questions asked even if my family didn't approve of it.

Smile becoming a woman

If I examine my true feelings and without any external considerations such as money or the expected reactions of those close to me I would choose to be female and take on all the good and not so good parts of being a female.
    Last edited by fiona_libby; 05-17-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Maybe... if I could have the same life I have now as a man, then yes. I know the g/f wouldn't be pleased, and would never go for it. If I were to become a woman, the relationship would be over, hence the maybe. I'd definitley have to be weigh the pros and cons.

Change

It sounds very intriguing, But I must agree with trannie t. I just want to look like one.

agree, oh, so whole-heartedly!
    true, so much would be a b**ch! and, it wouldn't solve all my personal baggage hangup problems! i know that!
    and, how intriguing to just look totaly female and yet have a little something extra to share with my lesbian partners, if any!
    ha.
    wouldn't want to mislead anyone.
    sincerely, friends,
    i have fantacised and dreamed and longed for the whole enchilada my entire life.
    but had not enough belief, vision, conviction as a young person.
    that's my vote.

jessie
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_991 View Post
    I think if money and all was no object I'd be a woman in an instant. But definitely a lesbian woman
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

In an instant! I am already a female, but my body is that of a male, I would like to get that straightened out.

Pamela

Id love to become a woman,but would need a magic wand to switch back and forth.The best of both worlds so to speak.
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!