Thread: Outfit

Question Outfit

I haven't had any photos taken of me in womens clothing yet. I'm trying to come up with an outfit for my big debut. What would you suggest for an outfit? I'd like to find something classy and tasteful.

Hmmm...I would suggest something that is your favorite clothing, that you feel sexy or beautiful in, if your comfortable and feeling good in what you are wearing, most of the times the pictures turn out that much more amazing.
    you only get to live this life once, cherish it, experience it, and don't be afraid to be yourself.....

Thankyou Icequeen for the advice it is greatly appreciated.

Go for a professional make-over, & let them decide what looks good on you xx

I say, get out your digital camera, tripod, maybe some type of lighting if you have some old lamps around and go for it. Take a day set all of this stuff up and get dressed, put on makeup and start taking pics. Take all of the pics you can change clothes as many times as you can, change poses as aften as you can. Fill up all the memory sitcks you have. Oh ya if your not going to print any of thes pics you should keep the pixals on lowest setting. That saves a lot of storage room and allows you to take more pics. Woo Hoo! Take every kind of pic you can think of. The main thing is to take lots of pics. Now when you have filled up all of your memory. it's time to load them to your computer. If you are lucky you might have 1 out of 10 that you like of at least has some hope to it. Good luck!!!! If any thing comes out of this all all you will have a fantastic day dressing up and doing makeup ect ect. have fun with it. lol paula
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I think that you should wear something classy and tasteful. That may take some experimentation. Trying lots of clothes on can be very fun, but if you do it, be sure to set up a camera.
    If you can afford to have a professional make-over, that would probably be the best option because you would look great and learn a lot about how to look great.
    warmly, Linnea

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    You might consider calling different photography studios and ask what they do with regard to clothes changes. I had some photo's taken about five years ago and brought four or five different outfits. Tell them that you CD and don't worry about it, they are just after your money <lol>. They should tell you up front if they have a problem with it. There used to a place in the Seattle area, called Glamour Shots, and IIRC they had some clothes and accessories they would use to enhance the look. When I did my photo shoot, they had a makeup artist that did my makeup as well. What a fun experience.
    Dana Ryan

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I agree with Paula. Spend extra time getting your makeup and hair done. Look through all your accessories and then take lots of photos and use all the clothes you have and then some.
    Enjoy the results and post the best of the best here. We love to see eachother looking our most feminine. If you want to post images that are casual, do that. If you like the girly-girly ones, go there. It's way too much fun not to go overboard!