Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing breast forms

Question wearing breast forms

hi girls over this weekend i have been in fem mode most of the time ,but what i have noticed is that when i am not wearing my forms i feel there is something missing i underwear 95% of the time anyway ,but it was only tonight after i painted my nails ,and getting ready to go to bed ,does any body else understand where i am coming from or is it just me

Dear Tina Jayne

I know exactly how you feel love. I also wear panties all the time but when I'm home I usually wear slacks with a blouse, flats, pantyhose etc. and almost always feel lacking until I put my bra and breast forms on. They do give me a much more feminine feelings and I love the feel of them moving around especially when I doing housework and going up and down the stairs. They are heavenly.

Hugs, Janice

Tina,
    My breast forms and bra are always the first thing on. Some time that is femanie that I get. But it sure does feel good.
    Nancy

Not just you!!

I don,t feel right right without my boobies..I,d wear em 24/7 if i could

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    I can relate to how you feel however for me it's not necesarily my forms rather than my wig. like janice says , quite often at home i'm in some form of female attire , be it just jeans and a tee or sweater which is just fine with me however i never feel quite right until i have my hair on , only then do i really feel like myself. Fortunately for me i've started growing it out anyway so hopefully before the year's out i'll always be able to have that same feeling

I feel the same way Tina Jayne. I LOVE my forms and can't wait to put them on. I wish I could wear them 24/7, but right now its not possible. I've never underdressed until just recently and just put my male underwear to rest. The reason being, my SO. She bought me some new fem microfiber undies and they are wonderful and I wear them all the time now. Now if I could just lay my hands on some satin ones, I'd be in heaven. Hugs, Amber

I used to feel that forms were very important. But a while ago I had an unhappy discovery that a seam on one of my forms is splitting and the silicon is leaking out. I was so bummed. But now I have just switched to wearing bralettes and although my boobs are not very big yet, they do feel more natural. So maybe forms are not really that important to me any more. I don't have big boobs but a lot of GGs aren't blessed with a big chest either.
    Lori

When I was out of work, I enjoyed wearing my bra and breastforms around the house the entire day. I'd do my household chores and even take my afternoon nap while wearing them. Since I've been back to work, I don't have as much free time to wear them!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Totally. You are not alone. If you dress often enough you get "comfort zones" and having "bumps" and feeling that there's "something substantial in your bra" is one of them ..... at least it is for me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have gotten to the point where I cant sleep, Unless i have my forms and bra on....

I wore my new silicon breast enhancers to my Tri-Ess meeting. They really filled up my B cup bra. I also noticed that when I got home and took my bra off, they were stuck to my chest. LOL I looked down and felt WOW. LOL

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    There's just something about the FEELING of wearing forms! Their weight, the tite bra, I don't know exactly. But they feel great and sets the tone of womanhood for me.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    I too do not feel completely dressed unless I have my forms on. I do not wear them to bed though because I am afraid I might damage them. At night I wear the foamies as you can't hurt them.

My forms are my love and joy. I wear them anytime that I am not at work (and even at work a couple of times when I knew that I would be wearing my heavy parka all day.)
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Yes Tina, I know exactly how you feel. I wear my panties 24/7 but I must confess I can't always wear my bra with my forms. I'm exploring the possibility of selling my condo and buying a small house with a fenced yard so I can do my yard work and other outdoor chores proudly wearing my 38 DD's.Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Yes Yes Yes

I completely understand.

When I am dressed and I have my forms on, I love the feeling of when I put my arms to my sides and feeling the forms against my upper arms.

I allways feel more complete when dressed

Hi Tina Jayne , I too love to wear my bras, forms and panties as much as possible. I also have three different size forms, mostly around the house and to work I wear the smaller size #5s with a bralet . I just love the feeling they give me , the bounce, weight and look under my clothing. When I dont have them next to me I realy miss them. Tomara

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    I'm exploring the possibility of selling my condo and buying a small house with a fenced yard so I can do my yard work and other outdoor chores proudly wearing my 38 DD's
    I have to replace the fence around my backyard (it wasn't in great shape when I bought the place) so of course I think of fencing so that I can go out dressed (or, for that matter, undressed for a nice tan.)

Unfortunately the local bylaws limit fence or hedge height to 6 1/2 feet. My neighbours aren't basketball players, so that would mostly be enough... except that they have back windows that could be seen through. It'd be rather an awkward angle for one of them (small bathroom window), and the one on the other side already knows for sure that I dress (they recognized me easily one time when they saw me in the club district). More of a problem though is the houses across the lane, some of which are two story and would have no problem looking into much of my yard even at maximum fencing height. There is a safe strip that no-one can see into, but the most open strip is a stretch at the kitchen door that I have to cross to get to the safe strip.

Then there is the front yard... I'd like to be able to go out and do yardwork in my front yard while partly or fully femme, but the view is completely open from the road, and I don't really want to fence off the front (it wouldn't fit the neighbourhood for one thing.) Possibly I'll just resolve that by outing myself to a couple of my closest neighbours and then Not Give A Hoot what passers-by think.

i'm on my second pair, i allways seem to manage to tear them especially after trying to clean the glue off..next time i'll get the proper glue remover stuff..they're like the computer is now, i have to have them. I mean, most of the time i'm very cautious about spending money, but when it comes to the forms saving can wait.The first time i wore them bra less the Rush was amazing and still get that same rush if i haven't worn them for a few days..

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I get that feeling when I dress for a full day. It's like you have gotten used to everything and bang you change back to boy and it takes a while for things to feel right. I her its harder after a week of full time dressing.

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Totally. You are not alone. If you dress often enough you get "comfort zones" and having "bumps" and feeling that there's "something substantial in your bra" is one of them ..... at least it is for me.
    I feel the same way as rachel, i just don't feel complete unless i'm wearing my forms. ty PALS

I know the feeling Tina if I'm not wearing a bra and forms it's just not right.
    Angie

I'm with most of the others on this one. I don't feel complete unless I have those jiggling bumps we call boobies, hanging out doing their thing!

I like many others here, wear mine as much as possible. I am waiting for the day that I dont have to wear the forms, because I will have my OWN bouncing Girls!

Hi, I would agree with all of you - I never felt right without my bra and forms. Also, I loved to go braless too... then my SO suggested I wear a full slip instead of a bra, it holds my forms in fairly firmly but without restriction and feels great. (wonderful bounce too)!!! Now I never go to bed without my one of my slips. you should try it !