Thread: I must be getting sick

I must be getting sick

Last night my wife told me that if I wanted I could dress. It would be only the second time I would have been dressed in front of her and yet I didn't do it. I was tired and didn't feel like taking the effort to shower, shave, etc. I must be really sick.

Aspiring Member
    Sick???!!. You must be dead!
    Wait a minute, did you call yourself sick because you DIDN'T want to dress. That's a switch from what I usually hear.

No Alice, your not sick. You just need time take it and think,

Hugs
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Don't panic Alice! ... if you're anything like me, not wanting to dress was just a phase. I guarantee you, the more you do it, the more natural it feels and therefore the less of a chore it is ... ergo ... every opportunity you get to dress you'll happily want to.

Hugs
    Rachel

P.S. Yep believe it or not, sometimes, for some of us, even though we love it so much, sometimes it can be a chore. Is this a conflict of interests?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Well I've gotten well tonight. Came home and asked my wife if I could dress tonight. She said yes and we spent the entire evening in the same room working on images on our computers. She talked to me and asked questions about her work. For the most part ignored how I was dressed. This is another step in the right direction and has made me very happy.

Sometimes when I go on my trips, I just don't feel like it on the day I arrive, as I've usually been driving for 4 hours and have done 6 hours work at the end of it - so I just feel too tired.

Feeling sick of dressing?

Take these
    Attachment 65310 Attachment 65311

And call me in the morning

Dr Debs @ C/Ders.Com...Medical Centre
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 02-25-2009 at 06:02 PM.

Sick. No, just human. It is like when we ask for sex, or our SO ask for it and you don't feel like it. Or they don't feel like it. NO to sex? Not often but sometimes.... Just human I guess.
    No, those are my Panties]

Sick? Hardly. I have just gone from Friday through Monday with out dressing. This has been due to events and fatigue. It just happens.
    joank
    Southern California

For me half the fun dressing is getting there hun
    Angie

Sounds to me like she's trying a little "reverse psychology" in order to make you stop dressing. LOL

I would have just pulled out the Red Satin PJ's, painted my toe nails bright Red and lounged around the house.

If i were you id wear what Debs sent,no way feel sick,we have a gift
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Well I doubt that it is reverse psychology and my toe nails are already painted red. But, I would love to have the bra and panties that Deb offered. To carry on about last night, I went to bed wearing my bra and forms under my nightie. Never done that before with my wife home. Left all my clothes out and nothing was said this morning. My wife has gone to work and I'm fully dressed and have even painted my finger nails for the day. About as close to a 7/24 day as I can get when my wife is not out of town. I'm still looking forward to the 1st week of November when she will be away. Cab dress all I want and I hope I get the chance to meet some of the other dressers from my area.

Sick...No Way. It takes some time to get fully dressed and during that process you never know who will come over unannounced. It is great that your wife brought up the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Last night my wife told me that if I wanted I could dress. It would be only the second time I would have been dressed in front of her and yet I didn't do it. I was tired and didn't feel like taking the effort to shower, shave, etc. I must be really sick.
    Loosing the urge to dress is something that happens to all of us from time to time.

I've had a similar experience, not with my wife who doesn't like/want to see me "en femme", but with a GG friend whom I see often while dressed. Sometimes I just don't feel like dressing when she comes to visit me.

Note, as a side comment, that in my present situation, I'm not so sure that if my wife told me it was OK to dress in front of her that I would do it...

Eugenie

The process of getting dressed is one of the things I like the most because it gives me the chance to think about what clothes I want to wear, what jewlery I will wear and what make-up combinations I want to try. It is exciting and I'm still new enough to dressing that the excitement remains strong. Of course I have to factor in what the impact will be on my wife now that she is allowing me to dress in front of her. She is very conserative and I'm not. But, the fact that she has now allowed me to dress in her presence is a major change of events and it makes me real happy.

The fact that someone will come by without warning is a real concern and it has happened more than once, but that is a risk that will reduced when my wife is at home. It makes it easier to hide while she deals with the visitor or for me to do a quick change. Of course if I have full make-up on it will become a bit dicy. When she is not present I just pretend that no one is home.

So, anytime my wife suggests or tells me that I can dress I will have to jump at it and not be a sicko.