Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Job application. Do I or don't I

Very cool, Mona! Congratulations, but I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed for you.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Thank you Stephanie and Julie, I'm not quite there yet but it is soooo close that I can taste it, still not over the final hurdle yet though.

My fingers are cramping as they've been crossed so long.

mona xx.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Very cool, Mona! Congratulations, but I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Thank you Sharon, I still need a little bit more luck, so keep them crossed for me a bit longer

Mona xx

Quote Originally Posted by MonaSmith
    There you go then, another step closer to my goal, WORLD DOMINATION!!!!! MWAHAHA HAHAHA(breath)HAHAHAHA!!!!!
    Can't you just taste the evilness in that laugh Congrats to you sweetie I hope you get over that final hurdle......

...and STOP doing that with your fingers!!!!!!!!! oh wait.... wrong thread
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tamara~
    Can't you just taste the evilness in that laugh Congrats to you sweetie I hope you get over that final hurdle......

...and STOP doing that with your fingers!!!!!!!!! oh wait.... wrong thread
    Thank you my honey,

EVIL??? ME???? Takes one to know one sweetie.

Yes, yes, bad for the circulation, but crossing your fingers looks sooooo femme!!!

Love Mona x.

Tristen Cox
    Good, excellent news. I'm glad it's going good so far. I'll cross my fingers, hell I'll just go crossdress for you. Maybe that will help?

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Good, excellent news. I'm glad it's going good so far. I'll cross my fingers, hell I'll just go crossdress for you. Maybe that will help?
    Good idea! Maybe if we all crossdress, it will help. And you know, if it doesn't help, well, we'll have fun anyway.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Thanks Tristen,

Yeah, it certainly couldn't hurt to try. I suggest a mass crossdress for luck, I'm free on Sunday, anyone else? Lol.

Mona xx.

I will be dressing Sunday Mona so I'll support ya

Quote Originally Posted by Joycediane
    I will be dressing Sunday Mona so I'll support ya
    thank you Joycediane, lol, maybe I should get some badges made or something?

Mona xx

Tristen Cox
    Sunday it tis'

Congratulations Mona.I am sure you will make it girl,and Sunday it is.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

I'm working on your false documents as fast as I can!!!!!!!!

Stop PMing me!!!!!

I've hacked the computer. They'll fall for it. Trust me!....

Oh crap.
    I just put your new profile into the International Nechrophiliac Directory.

DON'T PANIC!!

I'll get it right.

Thank you girls,

Hmmm, Julie, maybe I'd be better off without the help?

Thank you all for keeping your dressing crossed for me on Sunday

Mona xx.

Huh!
    You try to help out a friend by innocently hacking a computer and entering false personal history...and all you get is abuse.

Oh by the way....Your C.I.A. file is hilarious!!!! You look very cute as a blond......Franchesca!......And actually I know how to shift dodgey Euros so maybe we can do a deal. (Andro Romanov says Hi btw.)

Oh, fine!!

Way to blow a cover Julie, if that is your real name? I'll have to abandon my life as a crossdressing Civil Servant now and start anew in the seedy nightclubs of Prague as an exotic dancer or cabaret singer. Actually, that doesn't sound too bad.

Mona x

(stay away from Andro, he cannot be trusted!!! He has a habit of HIJACKING things!!!)

I would never hijack your thread. (very sorry)

Congratulations on the new job and I do hope it all goes well.

(Moscow Pete says Hi.)

(Camp Natasha wants her wig back.)

(There's a contract out on you in Oslo.)

(FBI Freddie went native nudge nudge.)

Eileen1969

Wink omg!

Quote Originally Posted by MonaSmith
    Hi all,

OK, so I am sitting here with a job application form in front of me and I'm after a few opinions.

The job is a permanent position in the Home Office, where I am currently working as agency staff. The job itself isn't a problem, I have been doing it for just over a year, the problem is the application form.

As part of the Equal opportunities scheme there is a little questionaire in the back, the usual, race, religion, age, gender thing. There is also a little box headed GENDER IDENTITY and under it it says "If you identify as transexual or transgender (in that you have effected a permanent change of gender identity) or as an intersex, which group do you identify with?" Then there are three tick boxes: Transexual, Transgender, Intersex.

just check box ufo! I'm an alien does that matter to you!

As some of you know, I am out to a few, if not most (office gossip spreads fast where I work), people at work, including my manager and her manager. I wear mascara on a daily basis (which I thought was quite subtle and unnoticed until yesterday, but that's another story) and always have my nails painted, and quite frankly am not exactly masculine in my mannerisms.

So do I tick the box, and make it official? I don't think that it will make any difference to my job prospects as the Government is very (over?) sensitive to 'diversity issues'. I'm just not sure about the "in that you have effected a permanent change" bit. What the hell does that mean? I pluck my eyebrows but they do keep trying to grow back!!! Do I have to chop something off to be transgendered?

Any ideas, thoughts, insults, jokes (you know that you want to Julie) to help a girl out?

Thanks

Mona xx.

Just tell them "yup~ I am an alien and check box- ufo! unidentied-female-ohhh!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

S'okay honey,

you can hijack it as much as you like, as long as you are having fun.

I haven't got the job quite yet though, it could all still go tits-up.

Mona x.

Quote Originally Posted by eileen1969
    Just tell them "yup~ I am an alien and check box- ufo! unidentied-female-ohhh!
    Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if they had an 'Alien' box to tick, diversity is their big thing at the moment and they don't want to exclude people on the grounds of their planet of birth!!!

Mona xx.

Mona, I am delighted to hear your news. My warmest congaulations .I'd dearly love to take you out and buy you something as a little present.I shall really dress in some of my best on Sunday -soft and silky. Hugs Susan xxxxx

Hi there Susan,

Thank you for that, I appreciate it.

I'm a pretty self-sufficient, independant kinda gal though, so no need to take me on a shopping spree, thanks anyway honey.

Mona xx.

Hello,

Once again I am resurrecting this thread, but for the last time I promise.

Okay so after months of sitting around waiting, I finally have a end to my story, well an end and a beginning really. I have been accepted into the job and start on Monday 24th Oct. I get to stay in the same department, doing the same work, with all my friends. After waiting for months, hearing nothing at all, I got a phonecall and an email out of the blue asking me to start. I had to make sure that my employment agency were okay with it, and they were very cool about the short notice, and so I left work on Friday and a temp and I go back in on Monday as permanent staff.

I can't tell you what a difference this will make to my life. it gives me the stability and security that I have always needed, and gives me a safe place to be while I slowly but surely 'change' and experiment with who I want to be.

I want to thank you all for your support, I had a few dodgy moments there, but my friends came through for me, as always, and kept me positive and hopeful, which is a fairly new thing for me, so thank you, you know who you are and what you did for me .

Mona xx

mona all the best.

Adrianne.