Thread: Something wonderful

Something wonderful

I've been dressing now for several years, and my wife has been accepting at times, and not so at others. However we've gone femme shopping the last two Fridays after work, and she has agreed that I can keep my toes painted and wear panties 24/7. What a great feeling. I have found that when I do special things for her and am a caring and attentive husband she is more willing to accept Ellen into her life. I've been dressing one night a week and wearing femme pj's one or two nights. We'll see how long this lasts, I'm going to put extra effort into making her happy, hoping I'll benefit.

Isn't PS just wonderful! Cheryl Anne's Avatar
    That's great. Sometimes small babby steps turn into long and happy walks

Your approach is the right one to take. My situation is very similar to yours. Panties 7/24, painted toe nails, I have pierced ears and now my wife is allowing me to dress in front of her in the evenings once in a while. We have not been shopping together, but she has given me a sweater or two, some ear rings and necklaces. All of this took time to happen, but gets better all the time. I go out of my way to keep her happy and do special things to let her know that I love her. Keep it up and enjoy the results.

Congratulations Ellen, you've discovered one of the big reasons some SO's are accepting of CDing and some aren't. When we become so self-absorbed with our femme personna, to the detriment of everything and everyone around us, what reason does a frustrated SO have to support us. I've found, after 3 marriages, that it takes a heart-felt consideration on our part to show our SO that THEY are the most important part of our relationship. Good Luck with your newly found happiness. Hugs, Amber

Congrads Ellen.......As you may have read, my wife in the last 2 weeks has become more aceppting than she has in the past year. I too can wear panties 24/7, I can wear my Pink satin PJ's in the evening and to bed. She even allowed me to get dressed for my Tri_Ess meeting with her in the house. Just make sure you take it easy and slow. Let her set the pace so to speak.

I am more happy right now than I have been in a long long time. It does feel really great not to have to hide it or keep it secret anymore.

Remember to keep the communications lines open between you and your wife. I am sure the more my wife and I talk about my CDing, the more at ease she is with it.

Silver Member
    Ellen, to have an understanding and accepting wife is a very fortunate thing. Even some level of acceptance is better than none at all. If you show her how much you love her and want to make her happy she will return that with the same feelings towards you. Perhaps in time her level of acceptance will increase and both of you will be happier because of it. I wish you the best on this.