Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves about other CD's

Pet Peeves

Many years ago my wife and I went to my first and only Tri-Ess Dinner. I decided to go in drab. I had not gone out dressed as of yet and wanted to feel it out.

What a horrible night. I got no end of crap because I was in drab and all of of the others were talking about how they fool their wives, girlfriends etc. on how they were able to get away for the dinner. What a bunch of losers. They cried how they could not be accepted and then did not accept me.

What was funny is that my wife knew and accepted and I was in drab and all of the others who were dressed had to hide from thiier significant others and I was the bad one.

Never went to another function or meeting.

Another one, and it's been said by others:

Girls who don't read any of the other posts in a thread, and answer a question in the same way 100 others do, no matter how redundant.
    -Sedona

Thankfully it doesn't happen on this web site, but I absolutely hate those sites where CD's are posting photos of themselves performing sex acts or writting super long posts about thier sexual activities.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    asking what rest room should I use when I am out in public?..use the bathroom before you go out, thats what I do

not telling an SO about your fem side for years and when you finally do , you dont understand why they cant accept you...
    Last edited by jennifer41356; 06-06-2008 at 11:22 AM.

New Girl on the Block MalibuJenny's Avatar
    We have a sort of a relationship going on between us here. Sometimes (actually most times) in a relationship it is not the best thing to do to come out with all the things that irritate us about the other person(s) in the relationship.
    Some of the things written here I have no time for, but I would rather concentrate on our points in common and try to foster an environment where we feel we are accepted, not criticised.
    I generally agree, as this forum (and community in general) should be about -- above all -- acceptance and tolerance.

Having said that, the one thing that concerns me most here (or again, in the community) is the frequent disconnect between fantasy and reality. You see it most with those of us that are single and I know it's all part of the fun but I think sometimes we can be enablers to those that aren't very realistic about things, particularly when it comes to relationships.

I must annoy some of you for saying I am a STRAIGHT crossdresser. The reason for this is because I have friends who LIED just to be friends, then try to get us to "swing" with them or something. Guys chase me and think that ALL crossdressers must be gay. Look, but don't touch. Sorry. I like women.

We don't care what you like. That is your choice and your business. We don't mind. Maybe some of you haven't had the strange experiences I have had. There are so few straight crossdressers where I am that people assume I am gay. I NEVER met a straight crossdresser, but luckily my wife found a few. But I am really a woman trapped in a man's body, so I am a lesbian with a birth defect.

When ever I hear about a sister that is hiding their CDing from the wife, I try to detrmine what there age is and how long they have been married. If they are 55+ and been married 25+ then I can understand why they kept it hidden.
    Yeah, we watched a lot of changes in attitude for a lot of things. And where I live, the gay drag queens are usually not very chummy with straight crossdressers. Some are nice to me, but many treat people like me as second class. I haven't found anyone like me where I can fit in.

Some of my CD friends don't understand why I don't want to have sex with other CD friends. We can't even understand each other. Why would I expect other people to understand us. It really isn't important to understand as long as you can accept people for who they are.

I don't usually talk about pet peeves, but I don't like when anyone judges other people too harshly.

not telling an SO about your fem side for years and when you finally do , you dont understand why they cant accept you...
    My wife may agree with that. At least drop some hints. By the time I told my wife, she was a bit disappointed (because I kept secrets from her) but not surprised. I thought I could quit and that didn't work. Sometimes we can't accept ourselves, especially us older gals.

Quote Originally Posted by visualdelight View Post
    I am not sure how to define this maybe just my frustration. I wish people would be better at communicating. And not so impatient. For instance I am really trying to find a person to become friends with dress up with and maybe even kiss. But when I start the conversation the next step is when am I going to sleep with them?

Maybe it's just me.
    Would tonight work for you?....Seriously,i haven't been here long enough to have a pet peeve but when I do I'll be sure to let you know. I have to say it's the diversity of the group I enjoy the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    At the risk of being provocative, flamed, and potentially burned at the stake, I want to know what pet peeves you have about other CD's?

My pet peeve is those who surreptitiously declare that they "wear panties 24/7". I have no problem with the fact that they do, but does anyone really care?

No names please, just pet peeves...
    People who quote an entire post and add a one line response.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Well ladies, my pet peeve is guys who wear women's clothes. Bunch of hairy apes!

Seriously, what I hate is when a CDer dresses 100% like a woman, and acts like a manly man. Drinkin' beer, smokin' cigars, burping and scratchin' the five o'clock shadow. It just, ain't right.

My pet peeve is all the bloody narcissism here! Everyone's always talking about "me, me, me" and no one is talking about me, Virginia! Talk about me, not you! Or at least talk to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Michelle View Post
    I don't usually talk about pet peeves, but I don't like when anyone judges other people too harshly.
    I don't see why we have to judge each other at all..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Banned Read only

...and pet peeves?

all those flashing smiley things!

Deja, you rock!

I've been trying figure out what my pet peeve is and just can't develop one. Maybe its time to go play with the dog. I'll be back if I do think of one though. Don't hold your breath till I do. If we had a thread on what pleases us about other CDs, I could do better.

Babette

I have three pets that pee,..so what's the big deal

I do understand the frustrations of growing up from childhood through puberty, with a drive and desire but without anything of your own (I have been there after all) BUT whereas I have no "shame" at being a Cder, I would have a conscience about being a thief.
    Those who feel that being a Cder gives them the right to steal, proudly boasting how they stole from family and neighbours. I can imagine the defence at court "Not Guilty - I am a Crossdresser so its OK to take what doesn't belong to me."
    I can understand the behaviour when frustrated and driven - I cant understand the lack of remorse.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

24/7 panties

As a newcomer with a diabolical sense of humour, I must say I'm reminded of the song "I've had the same jeans on for four days now." I mean,if you wear them 24/7, how do you have the time to change them? Dear lord, that's what disturbs me! Lol, ok, I'm going back to the sin bin.......

Wrong thread replies

People who get dizzy, then answer the wrong thread really get my goat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    Another one, and it's been said by others:

Girls who don't read any of the other posts in a thread, and answer a question in the same way 100 others do, no matter how redundant.
    Yes, and girls who don't read any of the other posts in a thread, and answer a question in the same way 100 others do, no matter how redundant.

Platinum Member
    lol CD'S that act like guys trying to act like GG'S to the point of oh ya i am more fem than you...like every thing is a compation.........

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Yes, and girls who don't read any of the other posts in a thread, and answer a question in the same way 100 others do, no matter how redundant.

Right back at 'cha! . . .no matter how redundant.
    -Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    True. Even thought CD is a lifestyle, we all have that unusual thing in common. We all have our own way of presenting ourselves. Me, I don't really care to what degree someone CD's or why, I just figure we all have our own style or degree, but one thing for sure - CDs need to stick together. We are outcasted enough by "normal" society, we don't need to exclude each other based on silly things.
    I couldn't agree more. This thread has been very difficult for me to read. It makes me feel sad that we judge each other so harshly for so many thing most of which are a response to the culture we live in, our isolation our lack of knowledge or money.
    We all know the challenges and difficulties of trying to lead the lives we've been given and yet we still bash other for who they are are want to be.
    It makes me feel very, very sad
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkicn View Post
    This thread has been very difficult for me to read. (...) It makes me feel very, very sad
    I use to wonder why so many people read, or react to, threads they apparently just don't like.

Isn't it more logical, when uncomfortable with the thread or the post, just to skip them ?

Kisses

Nadia

My Peeves

People who moan and groan about not being accepted, laughed at in public and the nasty comments, then to say "I'm still in the closet". If you want to be accpeted then get out there and educate the public.

People thinking they are better than the next person, no one is better than anyone else.

Those who think it's ok to have sex with another while married and those who think just because they are dressed fem it's not cheating.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna