Thread: Got my panties in a bunch over a stupid note...

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar

Got my panties in a bunch over a stupid note...

Hey, I belong to a dating site. On there I am shown "enfemme" and make my preferences known. I receive quite a variety of emails... this one really twisted my panties though, no kidding at all, this is exactly what he wrote:

"well itravel alot there ? do you have tits are not a dumb ? is it looks like you do but i,am game for anything as long as it,s agreed on but let me know pic is me and sisters boy they live with me for now"

AND there is little doubt in my mind that he thinks this might just work !!! ARRRRrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggg.... As well, there was an attached image of him with a baby in his lap. GEESH !

My GG friends tell me that this is just the tip of the great iceberg of bad messages from men. But wow, it is the worst I've gotten. By FAR !!!

This may be a bit far off the mark for discussions here, but have others had similar messages on dating sites ??

Charlene T.

Gone
    Wow!

That takes some beating. I can't help wondering what your reply was.

Sophia
    Last edited by Sharon; 05-06-2008 at 05:49 PM. Reason: please don't quote entire post when you are the first to reply

Silver Member
    Thanks for posting that one Charlene. I can relate to your experience as I get similar crap sent to me all the time. It is actually scary to know there are so many morons like him out there. I hope you don't mind that I am telling you I got a good laugh out of that one. Not for what you experienced but over that jerks stupidity.

Ancient History

I had an ad in a newspaper with a PO Box for doing astrology charts, and I got a message from a guy in prison. I was about 27. He wrote :

" I am in prison for life, but maybe you and I can "click" together"

Hi Charlene!

There's a lot of crap out there girl on the webb!

I prefer the face to face approach in TG friendly bars. You get your ass tweaked by admirers, but later in the night the real guys come out to play.

Janet Nicola

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

At least he was fairly polite, Charlene

U should read some of the flirts I get at another CD dating site! Their English is proper, but their topics r rude and discusting!

I heard that most of the children these days, r being produced by the poor and stupid! So, maybe in a hundred years, his note to u mite appear to be brilliant!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hmmm, obviously not an English Major. And, he probably won't be taking you to The Opera. Obviously you need to do more fishing in The Genetic Pool!

Remember that famous phrase I've often heard from a lot of GG's. "You have to kiss a lot of frogs, before you find a prince." Pass on this "frog," and when you least expect it, when your not looking, something comes along.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Gold Member
    All he wants to do is for you to take him to the crack house.
    You know, in the part of town that even the police won't go?

thanks all... the note doesn't interest me in the least, in fact, more than anything, it frightens me to think that he believes it will work !

Yeah, I've gotten many like it, not sure why it bugged me today but it did. Part of using public dating sites. Few messages are worth reading ... just seems they are getting more desperate now. As well, since I am presenting as a Tgurl, I am getting a different type of "suitor" ... ick covers it for most of them.

Charlene

susan: no worries, I liked your comments!! and the msg did make me laugh too

So I gues that mens that you wont go oot with me.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

GGs get all kinds of strange and unwanted responses, and remarks from guys trying to get you in bed.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    The scary thing is that sometimes this kind of thing works.

I watched as week after week at fencing an annoying git behaved obnoxiously towards an attactive and intelligent woman. And week after week I saw her slowly clearly growing to like him and his obnoxious and sometimes creepy and offensive behaviour.

I have no idea how or why it worked but it did. For a while at least.

I just had fun beating him left-handed
    But she, she was a challenge. Very good with a sword.

I Too get strange rude messages

Hi All I have been on several dating sites and the most common one is he sends a pic of his boy bits and says something along the lines of Hi B****h wanna (insert one of several crude names for intimate acts here) this.
    I have had GG friends say they get the same sort of stuff as well. What makes these guys think that will work. No one Gay Straight or Transgendered likes this sort of behavior. No wonder they do not get much action
    Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    And now you know why I made this thread! The things people feel are "OK", "appropriate" or some sort of turn on is just plain scary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Hey DD -- you are sooo right. Normally I just erase the msg and forget it.

Batty bats, I love your story I used to fence, never great at it , but I sure enjoyed the sport.

Charlene

OK, here I go getting off topic, but in my defence, I didn't start it! I took fencing in college, it was a lot of fun and I wasn't half bad either.
    As far as dating sites, never used them, so I don't have any experience in that.
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sabre or Foil?

Quote Originally Posted by AmberTG View Post
    OK, here I go getting off topic, but in my defence, I didn't start it! I took fencing in college, it was a lot of fun and I wasn't half bad either...
    Sabre or Foil?

Great fun!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleneT View Post
    Hey DD -- you are sooo right. Normally I just erase the msg and forget it.
    For the most part, so do I but then there are some people that just irk me with their stupidity. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Actually... Foil and Epee', never got the hang of the saber.