Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated Guy

Frustrated Guy

I was just wondering if others felt like me.With the pressures of today,with work,home life,children.what a relief it is to dress up fully.it feels like the world has been taked off my back.I don't get to dress fully to often,being in the closet.Just the act of putting on toe nail polish is relaxing.Do others feel like me?

Yes, all the time. When I go out of town on business I always dress the first thing. The bath, choosing an outfit and finally getting ready to go out dressed all are relaxful, satisfying and exciting all in one!
    Charlie

Well yes, I think the main root cause of my CDing is the wish to escape the pressures of being a man nowadays.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Dear Connie

Absolutely, nothing makes me feel better than to dress completely (to the nines). I am not only comfortable and relaxed when enfemme, but I have a feeling come over me that I'm not sure I can even explain. It is truly heavenly, to me, to be dressed and feeling like a woman.

Hugs, Janice

Amen

It is a release from my everyday pressures. But I've hit a point that I want to try to make it out dressed and this adds to the frustration. So one pressure is replaced by another.

Do others feel like me?
    Heck yeah.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Oh yeah. Dressing opens the door to the other side.You get to leave your baggage behind for a while.Just remember where you left it!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Back in 2004/2005 I was out of work. Being over 55 makes it even harder to find steady work. So dressing up really did help relieve the stresses for me. It still does, but now that my wife accepts it, it has become even more fun.

I agree with you 100%. I have 4 children and it is hard for me to find the time to indulge myself. So when I do get the chance I am on cloud 9. I would be there all the time if I could.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Absolutely!!! The sense of stress removed must be one of the great plusses of dressing.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

life does not seem the same if im not in some sexy little outfit, but I do need help with make up

After a hard days work there is nothing better than wearing something feminine although i do prefer dressing fully but sometimes like today i am just wearing a pair of hold up stockings and high heels and it feels great,you see i haven't much time on my own.

Nikki

Yes we do hun.
    Angie

Yes, my daily mixed, under, and androgenyous attire is being who I am as a person. But often my out and about time in full femme or even in male mode femme shopping is a major relax and get away from things.

My wife, while she does not like my CDing knows that it is who I am. She knows when I need some more feminine time or out and about time and often asks me if I need some time dressed when she know I am really tense or cranky.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

...like stepping into another galaxy!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    At times dressing is the best stress reliever especially when I go out.

every day. some days it is the only way to relax

All the time, but I just try to make the most of what little time I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Well yes, I think the main root cause of my CDing is the wish to escape the pressures of being a man nowadays.

I Think Ruth has hit on the head. The relaxation is great, and It helps me release the stress.

What a nice feeling.
    [SIZE=2]____________________________________________[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Too many thing to do, to little time. Enjoy who you are,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The DH for Abigaild(GG)[/SIZE]

Nope, not at all..... Yeah life is busy but I take it as it comes... and crossdressing is something I do and I enjoy, Kind of like a hobby or a sport..... but it in no way is relaxing anymore.... Hell... It's actually hard work getting all prettied up... doing makeup the correct way... and practicing...... and going out..... All that shopping.... crowded malls..... Ok trying on dresses in Macys... yeah that a lot of fun.... but relaxing??? Nahhhhhhh

Actually I get more of a release out of knocking someone down with a good legal check that anything... lol And ya know ... crossdressing with checking might be kind of neat....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You all have described the feelings so well, I can't add a word

Jamee

Smile

Yes. I feel more peaceful and relaxed whendressed.

I've not been able to dress as often recently as daughter is on study leave from school. She has an all day day exam soon and I am looking forward to it with anticipation. Once I am dressed I feel a great weight being lifted off me and I can relax and be somebody else for a while. Great !!!

Its like a calming affect where I enjoy things more.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, it's a MAJOR stress reducer for me.