Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frustrated Guy

Frustrated Guy

I did relax considerably when I retired. But then I started under dressing all the time (98% anyway). This really mellowed me. The inner calm is hard to describe.

Hugs Edyta

Very well said

Yes it is an escape, for me, and I thought I was alone.

So many pretty panties, so little time! Seriously, it is a great stress reliever and very soothing. It is just another world. I love wearing skits and clingy tops, but all a really need are just some pretty things under a baggy sweatshirt, a pair of wranglers and some high heeled mules to feel wonderfully womanly and very sexy inside.

Hi Connie
    The pleasure and relaxation of an all over shave and shower, and then the pleasure of doing my nails and toes in anticipation of dressing is the best feeling. I only wish I had the knack of putting false eyelashes on quickly and properly !.
    Geraldine XX

that is exactly how I feel, I am much happier enfemme, and it takes away all the stress that I have in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnieLove View Post
    I was just wondering if others felt like me.With the pressures of today,with work,home life,children.what a relief it is to dress up fully.it feels like the world has been taked off my back.I don't get to dress fully to often,being in the closet.Just the act of putting on toe nail polish is relaxing.Do others feel like me?

absolutely 100%, cept i took it to the 'n'th level and went out for the first time on fri as jules !

Being dressed puts me in a different state of mind. When you start thinking does my outfit match and how do these earings look, it's like I can't remember what was stressing me out to begin with.

[SIZE=2]Well, duh![/SIZE]
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Yes, being dressed relieves a ton of stress from my shoulders. even though my dressing is the cause of some of the stress. When getting dressed it all seems to just melt away and then once fully dressed it is a state of euphoria that I to not want to go away.
    Only YOU can make you happy. Once you are happy others will be happy to be with you. :luvu:

http://www.myspace.com/cd_tina

what better way to escape the stress in your life, than to escape into another, where everything is peaceful and you are at one with the world.

my stress brought on heavy depression and i would CD just to be someone else and be happy for awhile.

my wife helped me get what was causing my stress under control, now i dress when i want to and i am happy.

Ahhh yes dressing and even underdressing works wonders for me. It really puts me in a different state of mind. I hope you can find a better ballance to work for you. Good luck! Tomara cd

Nothing like it for beating your stress. You know with all this talk about how Cding relieves our stress and calms us, lets us become someone else for awhile, I think somebody ought to be able to market this to the general male population. No hangovers, no side or after affects, except maybe to your household budget if your not careful. I see a fortune to be made here!

Christy

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Agreed, dressing reduces stress

Dressing removes Stress.
    Dressing removes Stress.
    Dressing removes Stress.
    Dressing removes Stress.
    Dressing removes Stress.
    Dressing removes Stress.
    Dressing removes Stress.
    Last edited by Kimberly Marie Kelly; 05-12-2008 at 07:32 PM.

Silver Member
    Dressing is a major stress relief outlet for me. If I am having a particularly stresssful day at work all I can think about is going home and getting dressed. Sometimes I see other people with a lot of stress in thier lives and I think it is too bad that they are not a cd like me. Of course I could not suggest to a friend to start cross dressing to relieve stress but I have thought about it.

It's totally about relaxation. I've been on a very long job hunt and stopped dressing entirely for almost 6 months (glad to see everybody again, BTW). The stress was starting to take its toll to the point I was my own worst enemy.

My emotions have been way out of balance. Today, I found a few promising job leads and said: "What the heck, I deserve to relax at little." It was totally spontaneous. A warm herbal bath and 1 favorite dress later and I'm feeling completely restored. It's amazing how a little gender therapy can melt away life's anxieties.

Without a doubt. It was deep in the closet for my first three years and dressing was the best form of stress release I had. But, once I told my wife it got better. And now she is starting to see that I do relax and become less frustrated when I dress and she has even let me dress in front of her in the past month.

Yes i do too.
    Is nothing more relaxing that when i got home that to take a nice shower and dress up in my silky clothes with high heels shoes.
    I feel so much better like this.
    Is like a dream and all other problems are just vanish.
    Don't you just love my dress honey ? Is pure satin and i wear it for you

Silver Member
    For me, underdressing is good, but complete dressing is wonderful! Stress and tension vanish when I'm completely feminine and life seems so much better! Even my SO says I'm more peaceful, relaxed, understanding, happy, and helpful being feminine.

Enjoy life, Chari

Sitting here dressed to the nines today as the SO is out of town for a couple of days is the best feeing any girl can have. My nails and toes are done, my newly shaved legs adorned with new stockings the feeling run wild inside of my body. I have on my new blue jean skirt cut above the knee, blace stockings and black lace slip over black lace panties ( OHHHHHHHHH). I borrowed one of my SO's black blouses to wear over my bra and forms to complete my outfit. Yes the feeling of complete relaxation when dressed is always present when I can dress.
    Love Laura

Escape is one of the reasons I told my wife why I CD. She asked if it was to escape from her. I said NO, it was to escape from work pressures and outside pressures, but was only one of many reasons I love to CD.

I feel like that all the time. My wife only tolerates my dressing and probible would rather I not do it. We are trying to start a family so I have a feeling that the opportunities to dress will only be less and less. Plus no one else knows about my dressing, so I have no one else to talk to about it. Thank god this site exists, because it is nice to know there are mnay other people like me in simular situations, and maybe we can help each other out.