Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Photos

New Photos

I have several pics taken on one of the rare opportunities I have had to dress recently. Sorry Julie, not too many of the indoor garden.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

another
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

number 3
    Marilyn Monroe

four
    Marilyn Monroe

finally
    Marilyn Monroe

Eileen1969

Arrow nice pics!

wow! really love your pics hun! what kind of tunes can play on your guitar girl? Love those legs hun! take care Eileen
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

I always wanted a 12 string, Love Roger McGuinn! You look great too!

Sharon, you are such a class act! Great pix and glad you got a chance finally to dress and takesome pix...

DanaJ

Tristen Cox
    You sexy little BITCH! When are you coming over huh

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen
    You sexy little BITCH! When are you coming over huh
    GET A ROOM

Nice pics Sharon It's great to see you posting pics again.

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    GET A ROOM
    Can we borrow yours then?

Smile

Wow!!! Outfits to die for, really really sophisticated Love the shoes

Can we borrow yours then?
    NO!!!
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara-GG
    NO!!!
    Why can't we ever spend a quiet evening huh?
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 05-06-2005 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Brat #2!!!!

Why can't we ever spend a quiet evening huh?
    And you know where you can shove that finger dontcha!!!

</end hijacking of thread>
    Last edited by Tristen; 05-06-2005 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Brat!!
    Administrator

StephanieCD
    Very nice! You look comfortable

I love playing my guitar dressed - it's like a whole 'nother fantasy world. I like a lot of modern folk stuff - like Ani Difranco and such (major Hedges influence) so when I dress and play I feel like a female performer... it's fun.

You?

I've also always dreamed of having an indoor garden - a real, dirt garden inside... but I've never even heard of one. Do you have one? I once saw pictures in a magazine of a house with a stream through the living room and cute little bridges to the kitchen area, though. Not your house, by chance?

Thank you all for the lovely compliments!

Eileen: Thank you!!! Although I enjoy just ablout any type of music, I play mostly older rock and blues tunes -- anything from Led Zeppelin to Dylan to Son Seals. My current obsession is Sheryl Crow.

Carolyn: The 12-string (Gibson) was actually the first guitar I bought with my own money, back when I was fifteen or so. It's still my favorite, although I have a few newer 6-string guitars. Thank you for the kind words.

Dana: Thanks Sweetie! I took the photos last week when I was able to ship the daughter off for the day. It was a necessity as I have had few opportunities to dress since she moved back in with me last month.

Tristen: Such a nice thing to say!! (I think... ) Where's the invite?

Tamara: Thank you!!! I figure that if you make the effort to show us yourself, then I should respond in kind. And that other stuff?

AbbyLee: Thank you so much!! The silver sequin blouse is one I have had for years and absolutely love, but, unfortunately, it looked pretty hideous until I managed to diet off 20 pounds or so.

Stephanie: My whole modus operandi is being comfortable, being more concerned with being "real" than satisfying some sort of fetish fantasy (not that there's anything wrong with that! ) I don't actually have an indoor garden per se -- just a lot of plants and trees in pots. Thank you for the lovely words.
    Marilyn Monroe

Sharon, you're absolutely stunning, girl! You look so at ease and content. I would expect that of you!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

sharon they are just wounderfull now i guess il just have to get and bring you down here so we can hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!! yoyu look really gooooooooood! nice leggs as well luv and huggs xxoo

JoannaDees

Great Pics

Wonderful pictures Sharon. You look fabulous. Thanks.

Thumbs up

Sharon, Nice pictures. Lovely legs. I hope all is well on your end, You deserve a day of dressing and fun.

Rikki

Femininity on Tap! spaskinstyle's Avatar

My Good Friend

Sharon:

You look absolutely fabulous! I so admire your sense of style, you carry yourself so well in those outfits. You really look good.

Love to you as always,

Theresa

Very Nice

Very nice pictures. You look lovely and quite relaxed.
    Sara_also

Sharon, I love the outfits! Very classy and very femme! Nice legs too!

hi sharon
    you look great i think [i know] u put me to shame