Thread: Petticoat!

Petticoat!

Hi,
    Now please do yourself a favour and log on to:
    http://www.pettipond.com/uppd.htm
    You will love it, some beautiful 'girls' there. Tell me what YOU think about?
    Love to all from Norbie. who can be a chicky girl
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Tristen Cox
    Norbie hope you don't mind, I'm moving this to the MTF section as it's getting ignored in the lounge. Hope that's ok

girlie guy
    Thanks for passing that along, Norbie. It's a shame most of those fashion trends have come and gone. It is nice to see so many feminine styles coming back though. =
    Last edited by ronna; 05-08-2005 at 09:42 PM. Reason: bad thing to say, sorry

Thanks for the posting. I visit Pettipond regularly and bought a net petticoat from them quite a while ago.

Jadeanne

Fashions nowadays?

Nowadays fashions have absolutely NOTHING on the fashions of the past. Old school has ALWAYS been the best. Oh, and the sexiest. One day I can afford to by a dress such as the one in the pics. Pink and sexy pumps to match with seamed stockings with garter belt too. Ohhhhhhhh, I want to sing.....I'm too sexy with this dress, I'm too sexy with these shoes. Lol Love Sarah. Norbie, Thank you soooo much for those pics that also leads into Fredericks of Hollywood. Yummy.
    Last edited by Sarah Cummings; 05-11-2005 at 01:57 PM.
    Feel The Passion!!