71 33.97%
  • a passable face

102 48.80%
  • neither... i'm already passable

11 5.26%
  • neither... i'm not passable but i don't care, i like my body the way it is

25 11.96%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll time!!! Would you rather...

Poll time!!! Would you rather...

For some reason, I couldn't sleep last night and asked myself if I had money, I'd rather spend the money on having a passable face, body, or neither...

in my case i need everything ... but if i had one choice then the body ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In my case a passible face too. I've already had somethings done, and would like to do more.

Huggs, Renee

I would like to pass but I would not be willing to go through the surgeries even if I could afford them.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Thumbs up I like this

[SIZE="3"]I picked face. I could pad and shape the body easier [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Learning, growing, living brookalicious's Avatar
    OMG, this is soooo cute!

I picked face... I could lose weight and there's enough squeeze-your-body-till-it-hurts undergarments out there that I'd be ok with a cute little button-nosed face.

i love great polls like this!
    ~b~

I chose face also, the one thing that is always out there for everyone to see. If the face is not passable, all the padding in the world won't help. Hugs, Amber

IMHO.......if the face passes then the body will follow suit. I think the biggest thing that keeps most of us from passing, is our facial features. It is one reason I think a lot of post-op TS's get FFS.

I picked body with SRS on the top of the list. It means being as female as possible to me and therefore passable in my mind.

Yeah, face. I'm actually quite vain about my male body I wouldn't want to change it at this stage.

My face is somewhat passable with a good makeup job so I choose body. And I love the feel of natural breasts and those oh so smooth legs and shapely butt.

Hugs, Janice

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar
    My body and face are ok, now if there was an option for hair, id pick that. Mine is kinda thin....not going bald, its just...thin

Terri

I picked face too. But, truthfully, I don't think one can totally pass without the other. I think you'd be more passable with a passable face, but if you have broad shoulders and tree trunk legs, it may raise a few eyebrows or two. you know what i mean?

I would have said I like my body the way it is, but that would only hold true if I wasn't overweight.
    DonnaT

I picked face too...Anything else i can deal with!!

I think I'd rather just not have this cd "problem."
    Merry

HRT since 2009

My face is half way decent and there is minor surgery (cosmetic dental really) that would make my face look a lot better, maybe electrolysis even. However what I can not correct, or make easier for myself is my body. I am between 6'5'' and 6'6'' with a size 14-15 (sometimes a I can "squeeze" into a 13) men's shoe!! So if there was surgery that could bring me down to 6'0'' and a size 9-10 in men's, I would probably get it, so I pick my body to change!!!

What I don't have is curves! I walk down the street and see all these beautiful women with beautiful curves.... I want me some of those curves... Being full time, there are three things that let me down in "passing". My weight (but I can do something about that and I already am, exercise and diet, my two least favourite words!), my voice (vocal training is about to start) and my general all over body shape, including size. Big hands, big feet, big shoulders, narrow hips etc. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about those things except wave a magic wand.... anyone got a magic wand????
    [SIZE="1"]* I use the words trans-people / trans / trans community as interchangeable terms all meaning the same thing... CD's, TV's, drag queens, drag kings, transsexuals (MtF, FtM, post-op, pre-op), those that identify as gender queer, and those that don't identify as anything in particular... I just can't be bothered typing that out _all_ the time... [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have to choose face. 50 years of outdoor work and living have left me rather rugged and ragged. My body works well as it is other than slim hips but there are a lot of slim girls out there so that is not really a problem.
    Last edited by Veronica 1; 05-08-2008 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    IMHO.......if the face passes then the body will follow suit. I think the biggest thing that keeps most of us from passing, is our facial features. It is one reason I think a lot of post-op TS's get FFS.
    You know, this is the second time I've read "FFS" today and it's the second time I've read it as "For Effs Sake". I was like, whoa, why's she going off on people?

Another vote for face here. As Joann said if the face passes the rest will follow.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I would change nothing, I am satisfied with who I am and what I look like, dressing is an enjoyable part time experience for me.

Besides my height, 6' in stockings, at 50 feet I am passable, voice is a dead give away.

Cheryl

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Another for a passable face, the body can be worked on with breast forms and shapewear.

I dunno. Both of them need so much work.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I would like both but picked the body as I can work with the face. The body is the big problem

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????