Thread: petticoats and frilly panties and things

petticoats and frilly panties and things

just wondering if there are others like me that love wearing very frilly and soft things like petticoats, panties, nighties, etc. unfortunately i cant pass but love to wear these types of things around the house and wish there might be a day when guys like me (who can't pass) would be able to go out dressed in pretty dresses and things. i have the pink petticoat already and green one should have in a couple days. i am in heaven when i wear things like these. also have the panties. btw... i do wear panties24/7 and sleep in nightgowns. hope these pics upload right.

Banned Read only
    I share your love of these things too. My parents were into Square Dancing when I was young. Seeing all the big dresses with the peticoats under them and the ruffeled "pantaloons" (thats what my mom called them) as the ladies dresses rose up when they did a spin. One of the first outfits I wore serously was my step sisters square dance dress. I remeber it was white and had pink ruffels and a nice big peticoat to go with it. For some reason it was conviently stored in my closet.

(curtsey)

Frilly sissy panties?
    Petticoats?
    Lace? Frills? Frou-frou?

All of these are so feminine and are my favourites.
    Of everything, they make me feel the most feminine.

i do like to wear certain 'grown-up' underwear such as garter belts, bullet bras and bustieres, but as a general rule, I am not truly 'crossdressed' without my frilly panties and petticoats.

It is good to see that I am not the only retro-girl here. i very rarely read stuff on various forums from frou-frou phreaks (Pettiponds and places like that are devoted to frou-frou, but you do not often see frou-frou discussed heavily on most CD forums).

Besides, you can't wear little girl sissy dresses or French Maid uniforms without ruffled panties and petticoats.

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

We are on the same track!

I have one white pair of sissy panties that are identical to yours, but I have many others in different colors. I am wearing an ivory colored pair as I write this. I also have two white petticoats, one is chifon for dresses and shirts with a length that hits me just below the knee. The other one is for full length dresses and is organdy. For years I never bought outer clothing, just lingerie and nighties.

I'm a child of the 50's, love the styles, also have maid and poufbunny fantasies.

I currently have 3 petticoats, got a pair of white pettipants with multi pastel tiers, wear them regularly, sometimes all petticoats at once.

As long as we don't have company, I wear a satin or nylon nightgown to bed - my wife and I have a shared nightie drawer in the dresser.

Jadeanne

The frillier and more lacey the better ...there is nothing more feminine ...i have 3 prs of panties and 2 petticoats ..but always looking for more ....xxxx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

I used to love all that stuff, but my tastes have changed to smooth clingy lycra. Never mind...........

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be - BOOM BOOM !!
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

(curtsey)

Sissy panties can create 'laying' problems if you don't wear a petticoat over them. i did try wearing them under slips, but they do cause contours. For occasions where i am not wearing a sissy dress or a maid's dress, i have other lacy panties and slips. It does happen sometimes that the occasion calls for something other than a sissy dress or a maid's dress. i do try to make one or the other fit the occasion, but there are times when a girl must dress a different part.

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pantywearer208
    just wondering if there are others like me that love wearing very frilly and soft things like petticoats, panties, nighties, etc.

I think I have a thing for lace and silk/satin Hard to say, always dressing up very few minutes, it's hard to see throught the closet of clothes, maybe i'll throw on some heels to see over to the mirror for once

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Quote Originally Posted by ronna
    I just love those frilly, lacy things. But the frillier they are, the more difficult it is to get them to lay flat, if you know what I mean!
    do you mean laying flat on the inside of them or the outside? either way your panties are gorgeous as are you

Femininity on Tap! spaskinstyle's Avatar

Best Sellers!!!

Ladies,

These are the RAGE in my store. I have them in Pink, Black, and White and I never have enough of them on display. I have loads of them and my clients love them. Check them out....they are sheer all over and crotchless. Ooooh!!!

Love to everyone, as always,
    Theresa

I love the look and feel of wearing petticoats and pettipants.
    RobynB
    Attached Images Attached Images