Thread: Is that my blouse?

Smile Is that my blouse?

I had the most amazing experience that I just have to share. I have been a CD most of my life. Married with children and a wonderful wife who understands but does not support. I find maybe 4 times a year when I can exercise my inner self with dressing up. I shop a lot and add items carefully when I find the right item. My style is classy fem work wear. Skirts and blouses, maybe over the top on heals but it is all about imagining what I would really like to wear to work if I could.

Tonight I went to a trivia benifit with my wonderful wife. Theme was cinco demayo. My wife told me when I left for work that everone at the table has to wear red. I wore a red shirt, button down oxfard that I have had for some time. I met my bride at the event which is not unusual since it was half way between where I work and home. Imagine my excitement when I walked in and saw my wife wearing a blouse that I had bought for my self about 2 months ago! The blouse is mosty red with a deep black modeled pattern and burned out sleaves making them very sheer. It is very fem and very pretty! I bought the blouse at Macy"s on sale at a fraction of the original price but that should be no suprise.

So I walked in and saw my blouse on my bride and instantly felt a rush. She is no stranger to my closet but normally limits her fnds to hose or shoes when in a pinch. As my heart rate accelerated with the idea that she shopped my side of the closet. I noticed that the blouse was too close fitting to be mine. At first I didnt say anything but gazed at how pretty she looked in the blouse. When we found a quite moment and I was sure that she didint have my blouse on I asked her if she bought a new top. I dont hide my purchases. If I cant wear them then at least I should be able to see them. My fem clothes hang in the back part of our large walk in closet.

So here is where things take a real twist! My bride of 15 years tells me that she borrowed the blouse from Gerri, a neighbor who was also attending the event. Gerri is the most fem of fem women who"s clothes I have always salivated over. She is a really pretty woman with amazing hair, great sense of style and always presents herself in a very classy look. My wife tellls me that Gerri lent her the blouse because she didnt have anything red to wear. At that point it hit me--I had chosen the same blouse as Gerri! My ultimate femulate figure! I watched my wife move across the room all night in the blouse thinking of how pretty it looked on her and how well it looked with a black skirt that she was wearing--the same combination that I planned to wear when I bought the blouse.

I was so taken with the entire experience that I showed my wife that I owened the same blouse that she wore once we got home. This level of sharing is not something that is common for us but I just had to show her my blouse. She simply said that she knew I had the same blouse and again complemented me on my taste in womans clothing! I can honestly tell you all that this experience felt as fulfilling as spending 2 hours in primping and getting dressed. I had chosen the same blouse as Gerri and my wife wore the same blouse to an event! Wow--silly for some who have more intimate ineraction about cross dressing but it brought me to shivers and a racing heart comtemplating that I choose the same blouse that was lent to my wife by her classy girlfriend. Thanks for reading this loing and post a reply if you have ever had a similar experience! I remain so touched by this moment!

Marybeth - Thanks for sharing a wonderful experience! It seems to have brought you and your wife a little closer together on the CDing.
    Talon

Banned Read only
    I can understand your thrill over seeing your wife in 'your' blouse.

To see that a woman we admre and would want to emulate, has actually wanted to emulate us is an exciting prospect!

And that your wife, already knowing that you possessed the very same blouse that she saw in her girlfriends closet, chose it to wear in your presence, hints that she was giving you a subtle and private message of acceptance.

What a classy and fine thing that was for her to do...

I,ve never had a similar experiance Marybeth, but reading your story i think i understand why you feel as you do about the blouse.
    What a feeling, the two women you admire and try to be most like, having the same taste in clothing as yourself.
    Maybe your wife was giving you a little message of acceptance.

Nice story, thank you for sharing it. Now imagine that when you discussed the blouse she told you that she knew about your blouse and so does Gerri, and that they were planning a shopping day for next week, and that the three of you would be dressing as triplets.

I think that is a wonderful story and it may indicate a new level of acceptance by your wife. Maybe she will let you wear yours in her presence. My wife has always been at the same level of acceptance as yours, but recently has allowed me to dress in front of her at home. All of this came out from the blue and was a nice supprise.

Not really but my wife has Borrowed some ef my skirts.
    Angie

Sometimes it's the simple things like this that really touch us!
    Sally

I had a similar experience this week. My wife was getting dressed and I noticed she had one of my bras on. I chose not to say anything. I have to admit, I found it to be very exciting to look at her knowing she had "My" bra on. No explanation whatsoever, I just found it to be a nice experience. She looked good in it too! It is my favorite one, but she can wear it whenever she wants. LOL!
    Ally

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My dear late wife and I traded clothes often. It always gave me a "rush" to see my wife in something very feminine that I had picked out for myself. In fact, when we shopped together, she usually wound up buying things I had picked out. She told me often that I had a much more feminine eye then she did!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

thanks for the wonderful reponses

Its funny that we get so connected to clothing that something as simple as my wifes girlfriend lending her the exact same bouse that I own would have such an impact on me. I would really love to spend an evening wearing my blouse with my wife in the same blouse that she borrowed from her friend but know that wont happen. I guess I better keep and eye out for my pretty wifes friend the next time I'm shopping since we share the same fem taste! I love this site! Where else could I share this amazing feeling! Thank you all

...just make sure after you wash them that the correct size gets returned to your neighbor or you will have some explaining to do.

Its a really wonderful story.My ex,accepting me,but not too happy went out clubbing in one of my tops,a really nice shiney red,tight fitting and smooth and silky to the touch top.She only told me shed worn it after her night out and apologised asking did i mind.I dont think so,i cant explain the feeling,but it was kinda nice
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Aspiring Member

same dress

A few weeks ago, we got an email with a picture of my 17 year old niece going to her prom. My wife was going on about how cute she was and about her darling dress. I looked at the pic and was surprised to see it was the same design I had worn in an makeover last year. My wife does not know, so I could not say anything but wished I could have told her how much I loved that dress when I wore it!
    Michellecd9999