Thread: A bit about me and my first time,,,,

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar

A bit about me and my first time,,,,

Well I joined this great board yesterday. I did my "hi I'm new" thing in the new members area. But I know a lot don't read over there much, so I wanted to post a thread telling you all who I am.

My name is Bilinda, I am the live in housekeeper for two lesbians who are my best friends. I stay home and do all the housework. For income I write blog post for others, and run several of my own.

One of them is a transgender blog. I would love to put it in my signature but don't want to come off as a spammer. So it's in my profile if you care to look at it. I know a bit about everything, not a lot about anything!

Below is one of my first post I put in my blog that tells how I decided to crossdress, which was different than most. Hope you enjoy it!

"For some of us, wearing women’s clothes was a gradual thing. Maybe as a young boy you sneaked into your sisters room and tried on a pair of panties. Maybe you slipped on your moms high heels and felt really good about it.

For others it came later in life, maybe as a costume, or a dare, something that just made you think “hey, I like this”! For me it was really by accident. The first time I cross dressed was only about 2 years ago. I was living with my two friends, Kelly and Ashley, and still am. They are a lesbian couple. I have known Kelly for, oh, 24 years or so, a long time! Ashley I have known for about 2 years.

Anyway, it was Christmas time, and I wanted to do something different. We always had a running joke that I was their “little bitch” cause they always asked me to do stuff for them. So I decided for Christmas to dress up as a maid and be their slave for a day, lol!

So, having never dressed up before, I went to a costume shop. I bought a maid costume. But it was too small and I ripped it trying to get into it! So then I went to a sex store downtown and got another one, this time bigger. At first that was all I was going to do. But as I kept thinking about it I decided to do more and more. I got a wig. Then nail polish. Then a cheap makeup kit.

Finally I said to myself, heck I’ll do the whole thing. I went to my local walmart and got a bra. Then I needed high heels, boy you have no idea how fast I tried those on! It was like a quick look around, sat down, shoved them on. Yup, they fit, ookk now I’m outta here!!

So on the big day I got up early and put all my stuff on. Outfit, wig, high heels, nail polish, lipstick. I started to make Ashley breakfast, Kelly was at work until noon. Ashley walked out her bedroom, saw me in the kitchen. The look on her face was priceless! She laughed for a long time, but kept saying how great my legs looked!

Then later Kelly came home and she reacted the same way. I must admit, I was feeling sexy and yes, was getting turned on being dressed like that. They gave me a few spankings and had me clean the refrigerator, lol.

Soo, that was my first time I ever dressed up. They kept asking me when “Bilinda” was going to come over again. So I did it a few more times, and that is when I knew I loved cross dressing. The rest, well, I’ll tell you in other post! I’d love to hear your comments, tell me the first time you dressed up!"

So now you know a lot more about me! Hope to make many friends here, Thanks!!
    Last edited by Bilinda; 05-10-2008 at 09:02 AM.
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

Bilinda - Welcome to the Forum! Thank you for sharing your story about your life and unique living arrangement. It sounds as though you are all happy and supportive of one another.
    Talon

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    Thank you Talon DeRojo, nice to meet you. Yes we have a cozy arrangement here. Some would think it's a fantasy come true, but me and the girls are friends only, with just some flashes and horse play here and there!

It does help when I have used makeup, having them help me put it on and learning what NOT to do.
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

Honestly, I don't remember the VERY first time. I do remember wearing my mom's lingerie when I was about 14. The rush was incredible. I Didn't make my first purchase until I was 25.

Cute story. Liked it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

this is cool. i am in a similar situation with my Wife and love it.......

if you ever want to share cleaning tips i am up for it

panty

Silver Member
    Hi Bilinda, I really enjoyed reading your story. As for myself I can't remember the first time I dressed. My earliest memory was when I was in kindergarten and I admired a girl in my class. She had pretty blond hair and would sometimes wear a very frilly yellow dress. Oh how I loved looking at her in that dress. Even at that early age I wished that I could wear a pretty dress like that. I was 5 years old at the time and that is when I knew I was different from the other boys. I started secretly wearing my sisters clothes about that time and have been dressing for 50 years now. It is an urge that will not go away and I am very comfortable with who I am. I can't imagine being any other way. I am glad that you have joined this site and am looking forward to reading more of your posts. Susan