Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wouldn't you just LOVE to....

Wouldn't you just LOVE to....

Wouldn't you just LOVE to answer the door all dressed to the nines when the Jehovah's Witnesses show up? Just once? Gawd, the temptation!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I like to meet them at the door dressed in my military garb with one or two guns in hand, and tell them to hurry up i have to go kill some JW jerks who are bothering my neighbours.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Knock Knock

I had a boyfriend in Alaska who swore that he would show up at the door in his bathrobe the next time they came, and he was going to open his robe (nude) and say "Hey ! Witness THIS !"

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Wouldn't you just LOVE to answer the door all dressed to the nines when the Jehovah's Witnesses show up? Just once? Gawd, the temptation!

Maybe you could film it for you tube
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

It would be a hoot to do that and see what their reaction would be.

We'd all go to Heck!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Oh yeah...Too right...Don,t tempt me, i,m blond and stupid enough to try it

Silver Member
    Yea that would be fun. I don't like it when they show up and bother me. They have not shown up at my place for several years.

A Better Idea

Be all dressed up and ask them if there here for the makeover gathering

You just gave me an idea! The things is I see alot of those Mormon guys on their bikes trying to spread the word. I just wish I knew their schedules so I would be ready.

I'd rather do it to the Morman Missionaries. Last ones I ran into were so self righteous it was disturbing.

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    OOhhh, I could open the door in my schoolgirl outfit and say "oh, you must be that femdom sissy boy mistress I called, the toys are ready, come on in!"
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

MY MOTHER-IN-LAW once, years ago, came out of the bathroom BUCK NAKED with a few choice words. something like GET THE F#@K OUTTA MY HOUSE. My father-in-law, with a broken leg just hollered come in when they knocked on the door. This happened in San Pedro, Ca. back about '73 or so.
    Keep in mind that I absolutely believe in freedom of religion, speech, dress and nearly all others as long as it does no harm to anyone BUT THAT WAS FUNNY AS IT GETS AT THE TIME.

the, MOTHER-IN-LAW, god bless her, was almost 4'5" tall and weighed about 150 pounds and was about 50 years young at the time I think
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

sounds like a great idea to me.

about 3 hours ago, there was a knock at the door. it was my mom. i know by her persistent and 'woodpecker' knocking. i almost (and the thought has crossed my mind more and more) answered even though im in femme mode. the only thing that stopped me, i havent shaved in 2 days. lol.

That has beeh a wish of mine for some time now Marla. maybe it will happen some day.
    Angie

I would absolutely love to do that, and say whassss upppppppp! in my deepest voice.

Quote Originally Posted by searching View Post
    Be all dressed up and ask them if there here for the makeover gathering
    this would not be a good idea because they would plobably say ok.
    Last edited by Holly; 05-11-2008 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content or the multiquote function to reply to multiple posts in a single post. Multiposting is not permitted on the forum.

I respect the missionaries for their devotion to their faith. They put up with a tremendous amount of abuse while spreading the Word. Just in case they're right I am nice to them so they might give me a good reference on judgement day. Next time they come around my neighborhood I might put on a dress and some lipstick and answer the door and politely say I'm not interested.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Actually I would like to do that with anyone who came to my front door. Alas, I live in a very rural neighborhood so my chances are slim.

Hugs, Janice

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I've been very tempted to do this as well. Especially for magazine, and encyclopedia solictors.

Metal Mistress from CT MentalMercury's Avatar
    Once I told them I worship satan. They just laughed. I don't really, but it was funny =p

Quote Originally Posted by MentalMercury View Post
    Once I told them I worship satan. They just laughed. I don't really, but it was funny =p
    I gotta try that one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syndi View Post
    You just gave me an idea! The things is I see alot of those Mormon guys on their bikes trying to spread the word. I just wish I knew their schedules so I would be ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Rose View Post
    I'd rather do it to the Morman Missionaries. Last ones I ran into were so self righteous it was disturbing.
    Please do not harrass the mormon missionaries, I was one 20+ yrs ago, so I know what they go through. The mormon missionaries only come to your door once every 5 to 10 years, they are not supposed to come every year like the jw do. and when you tell the mormon missionaries you are not interested, they will leave you alone. if you happen to be crossdressed when they do knock on your door, it is alright to answer the door enfemme, and please be polite, they wont freak out about a crossdresser answering the door. they will be polite and go away. It will be a wonderful highlight of their day.
    I dont like the jw because they harrass you every year, and do not take no for an answer, I have a friend who answers the door naked when he sees the jw in his neigborhood, I could not stop laughing for hrs after he told me that.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLynn View Post
    I like to meet them at the door dressed in my military garb with one or two guns in hand, and tell them to hurry up i have to go kill some JW jerks who are bothering my neighbours.

SarahLynn
    I have done that in my MARPAT jungle utilities minus the rifle,I think they got the hint that I was in no mood to be bothered so they did about face and left.

I'd love to do that though,answer the door dressed and looking fabulous only to see the expressions on their faces.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Don't want JW's at your door, do what I did.

Marry an X-witness. Trust me, they know where we live an avoid us like the plague. A number of years before my wife and I met she left the witnesses. They truly messed with her mind and it took a long time for her to get over it. She was not raised that way, but pulled into it by her brother, who is still one.

Over the years we have become closer to him and tolerate his and his families religious beliefs. A sort of détente.

Another way to fend them off, is to always have Christmas decorations around the front door. Or wrap them a birthday gift (not your birthday suit) instead. lol

And I agree with Vivian, Mormons are different. One of my other hobbies is genealogy, and I have been to their local libraries and they have never proselytized me, but only have been a tremendous help. In fact I can say if it weren't for the Morons we would have very little information about our heritages.

Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place