Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who would you like to be for 24 hours

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar
    If i could be anyone for just 24 hours....

I suppose the impulse answer is Joan Jett, simply because she is hot, famous, rich, and oddly her music has been on the radio at a couple of extremely important points in my life. There IS a reason Crimson and clover is my favorite song, and its one (no offense) i think i will keep to myself.

If i had the chance to think for a minute, though, i would likely just want to be a normal woman, no one in particular, perhaps simply myself with different plumbing. If the period of 24 hours was to be my one and only chance to truly experience being a "real" woman, i would want to experience it like 99.99% of GGs do. Hell, make me 8 months pregnant with a shitty job. I dont think spending a day in celebrity bliss would be the way to experience "being a woman". There are things ONLY women can experience, no matter what we do regarding transition and SRS. Those are the things i want in my 24 hours, for well or ill, but i would want it real.

Terri
    I love this place.

Tamara Croft - I want to have that big old red delete button for myself!
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Oh Teri! Just as I was about to post here you popped up and said Joan Jett! I've been mentioning the queen bitch of rock n' roll since I've been here! I love that woman. Seen her I don't know how many times...She's about 50 and she's still the hottest woman in rock!

Guess I'll have to go wih her modern incarnation then.... PINK!

Smart, sexy, good lookin in a tough sorta way, and an "I don't give a sh*t attitude that is just what a strong and confident woman is all about...

It would be either Dita von Teese or Bernie Dexter. I've carried a torch for Dita for years. Hell, make that a bonfire strapped to my back.

M

It would be my luck I would end up like the joke.

This man wanted badly to experience what a women is like, so God came to him and said he could be a real woman for 24 hrs.
    The next morning he wakes up and he is now a real woman. He get dressed, goes to a beauty salon, nail salon, shopping, eating, and that evening goes clubing, picks up a guy, goes home with him and has sex with him.
    Next morning she/he says to God, well that was wonderful and I am ready to be a man again. God looks at her/he and says, "Well there is a problem, it will take nine months before I can change you back to a man". The guy/girl says, "Why nine months?" God responds, "It seems you got pregnant last night."

Silver Member
    This is a tough one as there are so many women that I admire. There is one that comes to mind that I have admired for a very long ime and that is Dana Delany. When she appreared in the Mash series back in the 70's she was the reason I watched that show. She had that "girl next door" image that I found to be so appealing. I loved the way she wore her hair back then. She was the perfect 10 in my opinion. Still is actually.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    emma watson from harry potter, or beyonce, (because i do like other things besides hp)
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Do I get the day off?

If I don't get the day off, then I want to be Tori Amos, Kate Bush, or Allison Krauss.

If I do get the day off, then I want tobe my best friend Cynthia, so I can dress really sexy and make love to the male me.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Eliza Dushku. That would be a fun one to be.
    'I swear on tomorrow if you take this chance, our lives are the moment the music, the dance...' - Savatage

Any attractive woman.

Pamela

To me, the answer is easy: I would love to be Sophia Loren. I have always found her classic beauty very appealing.
    One day would be great!
    warmly, Linnea

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Shania Twain

Shania Twain of course.

For a day I think it would be great to be Bjork. Stunning beauty, totally unique, a chameleon and a musical genius. And to have the unflinching ability to look however she damn well pleases and wear anything she wants.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pandora; 05-14-2008 at 10:44 PM. Reason: grammar

Helen Hunt for me, loved her legs in the movie " what women want "

to be or..

Valerie Bertinelli ...shes sooo cute and adorable also,
    Id like to play drums for VanHalen..LOL ( enfemme of course )

Quote Originally Posted by Lanore View Post
    Me

Lanore
    I kind of agree.. I'd like to be me, in male mode accepted by the general public and ... yadda yadda yadda... the truth is I have fantisized about being a woman, who hasn't.. the girl I'd like to be is a local girl from a few years back that I thought was just about a total knockout in my eyes, and she dressed up fairly often for no reason.. later she came to work where I did and I just had the biggest crush on her while the age difference kept me from asking her out (she was in high school and I wasn't, 'nough said).. anyway most people didn't see her the way I saw her....
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Diane Lane. To a large degree she has that inner strength that Kate Hepburn had. That's something I would want to have.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    and you have an choice of a prominent female, actrice, singer or model for 24 hours? who would you like to be? and why?
    Trixie from Speed Racer!

She's cute, has great eyes, perfectly petite figure, and probably has someone to do her makeup for her all the time!

Not to mention she is hanging out with the Racer family traveling the world attending pre-race parties!

Carol Vorderman from Countdown on Uk telly. She gets to wear some gorgeous outfits, has a nice body, & is very brainy too

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Amy Adams
    RS, ow! that's me!
    in my dreams.
    another red? Bryce Howard!
    but i would also love to be Audrey Tautou
    or
    Milla Jojovich.
    class, elegance, athleticism.
    but mostly i dream of being, like Lanore, and Tricia and Renee said, female me, my genes, just with 2 x's.
    love,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

I know this type of post has been around before but THIS time I'd like to be Eva Longoria!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockerTerri View Post
    There IS a reason Crimson and clover is my favorite song, and its one (no offense) i think i will keep to myself.

Terri
    That's actually a Tommy James song.. She did a remake of it...

Wink the three big ones

who could i be? after long thought, i have to answer in 3 stages. first, as a child with the fantasies, its the model in those perfume commercials way back when, 'agulie' i think. if yur old enough, you will remember the jingle, ' i can bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan, ect...'

the next one just 10 years ago is shania. so beautiful, so talented.

and now, sorry to keep with the country pop stars, but ide love to walk a day as carrie underwood.

Who Would I Bw?

OMG! What a great question!!!

It would have to be Robin Meade fron CNN.

Tha girl is drop dead gorgeous, has fantastic legs and a great job in the eye of the public!!

Always has the perfect body, makeup and clothes and those legs. I know.. had to say it again! LOL

You Tube of her Legs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWsKuSCytk0

Talk about the Girl Next Door!

I'd have to agree on Robin Meade, I can't take my eyes off of the woman. I have to start my day watching her every morning , and looking at what she's wearing each day. I just love her personality, so free and fun, and she is absolutely gorgeous in my mind. But since we can't both be her for the 24 hours I'll either trade off with you or I'll have to use my other picks, of Raquel Welch in 1 million B.C., or Elke Sommers, couldn't take my eyes off of them either.

Christy