View Poll Results: Where do you dress?

Voters
392. You may not vote on this poll
  • I only dress at home

205 52.30%
  • I dress at home and in closed CD circles (support group + outings)

37 9.44%
  • I dress at home and at CD friendly places (restaurants, bars, clubs...)

53 13.52%
  • I'm out and about in the public eye (even if not 100% confident)

97 24.74%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where do I dress?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    [SIZE=2]Another closet case stay-at-homer here. I see there's more of us than we thought![/SIZE]
    Yeah interesting how most are closet at home, and second is the "out in public eye"
    I figured "going to tg friendly places" would be a close second.

Me, I am out in the public, admittedly, my dressing is normally a little light makeup, pretty tee, shorts, hose, sandals.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Not sure how you ask the question Emily because I'm completely opposite. I can't dress at home because of my children but when I do, away from home, I'm totally out and in the public eye
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

Smile Where I dress

[SIZE="3"]Actually, I try to go out in very public and recognizable places...I don't know if it's "confidence" or "stupidity"..LOL...In the past, I've been to The Outer Banks, Done the Wright Brothers Monument at Kitty Hawk...( pics on my home page )...Hatteras and Okracoke with the Okracoke Lighthouse ( Hatteras lighthouse was closed due to that was the time it was being "moved"...)Shopping in mainstream stores in Houston and Dallas...Maymont Park and St Johns Church where Patrick Henry gave his famous "Liberty or Death" speech In RIchmond, Virginia....Even did the whole "Sixth Floor Museum" in Dealey Plaza while I was in Dallas one day...My GG friend and I were planning on going to San Antonio and doing the Riverwalk and the Alamo....But alas..."Real life" is getting in the way...60 hour work weeks are a killer...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Banned Read only

I Have To Get Dress Somewere.

I only dress at home, but when Cindy is done getting dress she is out the front door it is time to see the world and play in it, getting dress-up and staying at home is NOT for Cindy.

LA CINDY LOVE

Banned Read only
    Buzz, buzz, buzz, time out...

I need to re-write this question, a little less literally...

Dress primarily at home. At my Tri-Ess meetings we have a changing room that I use before the meetings start.
    -Audrey

I dress at home when my son isn't around. At 14, I think his psyche is a little too fragile for dad in drag. Since I travel in my work, I dress a lot in hotel rooms, and occasionally go out to a CD friendly bar. And I dress in "stealth mode" all of the time, with some piece of female apparel on, jeans, panties, etc. Sometimes my wife has to remind me to tone it down in public ....

i only dress at home, im too scary to go out dressed up, ive only every been in the front yard for afew seconds or so

I only dress at home and I get to go as far as our bathroom. lol.
    Hugs, Andi

I'm out and about in the public eye.

Silver Member
    I used to be a stay at home only girl but recently that has changed. Three months ago when I joined this site I decided to leave the closet and come out to the rest of the world. I now go out regularly dressed however I feel like dressing at the time and the feeling is beyond description! I don't know why it took me so long to have the courage to do this but I am so happy that I have finally done this. The only thing missing now is a friend that I can share the joys of cd'ing with.

Returnee

Unhappy

[SIZE="4"]Another one here still dressing at home. sure i'll have the confidence to go out one day.

kimberly x
    [/SIZE]

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    I mainly dress at home . . . daily (I dress for the evening -- every evening -- and always underdress -- daily. (I thought the latter might be problematic someday, but when I was ill and had to be hospitalized last year, it isn't a problem especially if your life is!)

I have been out and about publically -- the main outing being when I was a bride last year and my wife and I had a wedding ceremony out in Vegas. You don't get more out than that day's events. If I can do that I can do it anywhere! So, I might not make public outings a priority, but have done them and know I can handle them and have fun! (And, a major "I love you" to my wife -- she remembered we have "two" anniversaries this year!!! What a wife!!!)
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

Former Member
    I dress only at home.

A few years ago, I went to several CD club meetings. Afterward we went to a friendy bar as a group. I never got comfortable going out, so I went happily back in the closet.

Out when ever I can

I dress at home as much as possible, but i realy enjoy going out when possible to other towns or big cities. driving down the road dressed is fun & relaxing, sharing the experience with a friend is priceless !

Carissa