Thread: A guy picked up my check tonight!

A guy picked up my check tonight!

Well, this was a first: I was having dinner alone at my hotel (big hotel restaurants are the best for passing as a single woman) and there was a guy sitting behind me, I didn't pay much attention to him but I guess he noticed me, anyhoo when I got my check the waiter said the man sitting behind me had a coupon for a dinner for two, and since he was alone he offered to pay for the lady's dinner! I was wondering if I'd see him when I left the restaurant but he was long gone...

Congratulations !!!
    It would appear you pass as female very well!!!
    I'm very happy for you!!
    Lisa Elizabeth

That must have been a wonderful feeling. Congratulations on your free dinner and the decorum you certainly displayed. To bad he didn't stick around.

Hugs, Janice

Congrats.. If that doesn't count as a "Passing Experience" I don't know what does

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I didn't go to the hotel restaurant this morning, but I did go to the Cafe Espresso for a coffee (in a simple skirt and top) and I must admit that I looked around to see if my mystery admirer was anywhere to be seen...alas! Whether I passed as a woman, or he happens to have a thing for T-girls, he sure made my day, my week, my year!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Wow! Thats a great feeling.

Hi , What a great story too bad you didnt get to meet mystery man to thank him for his kind gesture, It must have felt great to you to have a secret admirer , maybe he was just too shy to introduce himself. Tomara

Windycissy, I think it's great that the guy picked up your check.

Windycissy, I can only imagine the wonderful feelings you experienced when that happened. I hope this was just one of many more great things that happen. Way to go girl

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Picking up the check

What a wonderful experience!
    Hugs, Carole

Windy,

That is great, having meet I fully understand how the gentleman just knew you were a classy lady

Richelle

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle View Post
    Windy,

That is great, having meet I fully understand how the gentleman just knew you were a classy lady

Richelle
    You're very sweet, Richelle! I fondly remember our trip to the mall in LA, that was my first ever outing with another CD'er, we'll hafta do it again sometime!

I snapped a self-portrait before I went to dinner last night, here is the outfit that caught my admirer's eye:

Last edited by windycissy; 05-17-2008 at 10:49 PM.

That's a very cute outfit and you look great in it.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I think a free dinner is awesome! heck, where do I sign up?

For fear of being the bitch of the forum (again), I wonder if he would've paid for you had he not have a coupon for a free dinner for two.

But congrats, I think you look awesome

painfully slow seamstress mudanjel's Avatar
    Cool, Windy! That gesture would make me feel like a million bucks!
    [SIZE=3]~~Lilly~~[SIZE=2]between TBN and Metallica~~[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]**I'm supposed to be sewing** [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]~~check out my Plus-Girl Swishy Taffeta Dress in the classifieds! (24W)~~ [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]*PM me if you need a chronic pain buddy* [/SIZE]

Alright!!!

If you must know it was me, I recognised you from the forum and wanted to make your night!!

Ok it wasnt me but hey gotta love those few moments we get to feel like a real lady in a world of total caos. Live it up girlfriend
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

I reckon he wanted to pick you up as well as the cheque, but was too shy

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Cisy,

Well, I've met you (and had dinner with you) in person on more than one occasion and you pass pretty damm good IMHO so I'm not at all surprised that this guy wanted to "treat the lady"

It's a shame he didn't say hi or have more contact with you. Maybe he was a shy guy who just wanted to be nice ... God knows we need more of that type of guy in the world!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

WOW, What luck, not many of us will have that happen, or will we???
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Wow Windy! Now this is one scenario that I never imagined... I'll bet you will think of this phantom gentleman every time you go back to that hotel. What a nice memory....

Hugz, Lori