Thread: are you more femmine than your wife

are you more femmine than your wife

how many of you girls are more femmine than your gg partners

veronicasex

i am...

i am... at least sexually.

Eileen1969

Red face I think of em all?

I would have to say~yes indeed! and this has to do with dressing myself very much n more feminine! and for the bedroom, whew~ very fem in the bedroom and thats a whole other topic!
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Me, no her, no me, no her...

Well she says that I CAN be, but she's full of it. She's a gorgeous gal and I don't think I could ever come close...
    luv,

Lisa

My wife is definitely more of a "tomboy" and doesn't spend a lot of time worrying about her appearance. Although she wears dresses sometimes for work and for special occasions, she really prefers jeans and pants far more and she has no interest in using makeup, lipstick, etc. Me, on the other hand, when I'm en femme, I want to really "doll" myself up with lipstick, makeup, the whole nine yards. The whole point to crossdressing, at least to me, is to try to make yourself look as beautiful as possible.

Smile Ahhh this always happens!!

no one told me you have to have a wife, there was no notice, maybe I just didnt get one, I clearely remember turning up for the orientation, and Ive worn the skirt suit like it says on the form, but I havnt got a wife with me, can I borrow one.....erm......no...oh ok. I supoose theres going to be a test at the end, if its multiple chose I stand a chance, is there a lunch break?
    wheres the loo? God I hope you dont have to do a presentation, if I sit at the back, nod and smile maybe I can wing it!

connieb

lisa.....sf

that is the greatest looking leg i've seen on here...you look great ....my wife is 6ft and very manish ...maybe why we like each other

girlie guy
    Azure, you don't need a partner, you have us!
    Lisa, that's true
    I like frillier things than anyone else I know

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    After I spilled to my wife, she said I can have anything I can fit into, she don't want them anyways, well mostly. I guess I would be more girlly than her. but she still wears the pants in the family She's ok with being tom-boyish the rest of her life.

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

I find this amazing so many wives just like mine the tomboy. Does it say something about the wives we have chosen or what?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Hi Hon,

When I am dressed I am far more feminine than my wife. The rest of the time though, I am afraid she might divorce me if were more of a girl than she.

AbbyLee

I've got more skirts, more heels, more make-up and longer hair. I cook, do the laundry and keep the house clean and tidy.

She watches football.

Isn't life a bitch?

Platinum Member
    well like maria said i have more skirts ,dressess , heels longer hair do the cooking and house keeping.... can out shop her 24/7.........but if she asks ... i think i would say her
    after being marryed for this long you know not to start trouble............

Deffently more!

Hi all,
    a very good tread. I have to say that I am much more feminine then my wife when switched to CD mode.
    And reading all this messages it looks like nearly all CD are more feminine then their partner.
    But then it goes the old saying that opposite attracts its other. Very true. My other half is a real tomboy and doesn't like any real feminine clothes, and yes its true, she likes the football why I watch the Mercedes Fashion Show.
    B.T.W. the 2005 Fashion Show in Australia just finished and there is a hint of true feminine dresses coming up like the sheetdress for example. Girls get a waist again.
    In being more femmine then my wife I also work more hard at it then her, example waist training.
    She doesn't accept my CD, her argument: I can't compete with you.
    So what can I do? Wait 'till she is out and change into the most beautifull and romantic, true feline woman I can see in the mirror,
    Love to all from Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

My wife isn't tomboyish nor does she do anything to make herself particularly sexy but she is feminine. Saying that, there are somethings I can definately do better than she when I'm in feminine mode. I certainly make myself sexier than she but she is better at make up than I although I can do a pretty good job. If I were to make a decision I would have to say it's a tie.

Vivian

Junior Member º’~\_…trace GG…_/~’º's Avatar
    it depends how you all define feminine really, doesn't it?

(curtsey)

No, i am not more feminine than my current GF. When she learned of my dressing and saw my wardrobe, she did say that i had more nice lingerie than she did. More than one GF has said that over the years.

i have since bought my current GF more nice lingerie.

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

Quote Originally Posted by paulacd1958
    how many of you girls are more femmine than your gg partners
    Not a hope.

My wife is one classy lady. She wouldn't be caught dead without the proper makeup, matching outfit including underwear, nailpolish, jewelry, shoes and purse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would say probably yes when I am dressed...much to my wife's dismay and displeasure I am sure. Otherwise though....no.

I am in bed for sure. And they way I dress.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

nope

no im not but i am working on it with her help and guidance

She has accused me of being more girly than her and she's no tomboy!
    Fiona
    xx
    Girls who are boys, Who like boys to be girls, Who do boys like they're girls, Who do girls like they're boys, Always should be someone you really love

Well now that I've told her and I am being true to myself around the house (dressing in front of her is still out of the question) I guess I am, and it irritaes the heck out of her. she is a a bit of a tom boy, she'll only wear a dress if she has to, very little makeup, and short nails, no paint and she is the dominant one in the household.

two answers to this.

1... looks / clothing; my wife is a practicle sort at home. fashy clothes & makeup not necessary unless going out or for work. me, i would prefer to wear skirt suits everyday with low key makeup and accessories - so yeah probably more girly than my wife in that sense.

2... a mental approach. my wife is very traditional and as a woman insists that a standard must be maintained. for me, just blending in and not trying to compete with woman is more important, but then again when i am a woman, i probably have the same aproach as my wife.

a very thought provoking thread.

Christine

I am more feminine than my wife, my wife is very traditional woman she don't like fancey things, were I do i would prefer to wear skirt & top bra all day all night and get dress up all day