Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are you more femmine than your wife

It depends on what you mean by more feminine. It took me a long time to find a decent answer to this. I finally found the Bem Sex Role Inventory (BSRI), which qualifies 60 traits as Masculine, Feminine, or Gender Neutral. According to this, the traits of masculinity and femininity are:

Masculinity: Self-Reliant, Defends Own Beliefs, Independent, Athletic, Assertive, Strong Personality, Forceful, Analytical, Has Leadership Abilities, Willing To Take Risks, Makes Decisions Easily, Self-Sufficient, Dominant, Masculine, Willing to Take A Stand, Aggressive, Acts As A Leader, Individualistic, Competitive, Ambitious

Femininity: Yielding, Cheerful, Shy, Affectionate, Flatterable, Loyal, Feminine, Sympathetic, Sensitive To The Needs Of Others, Understanding, Compassionate, Eager To Soothe Hurt Feelings, Soft-Spoken, Warm, Tender, Gullible, Childlike, Does Not Use Harsh Language, Loves Children, Gentle

By my count:
    Masculine traits: Sheryl 12, Brandy Marie 8
    Feminine traits: Brandy Marie 12, Sheryl 8

Guess I'm more feminine than my wife, but I already knew that.

Hugs,

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

We're finding new ways all of the time that it appears I'm more fem

I've been married to my wife for over 36 years and I'm hoping for another 36. Answering this question could put that goal at risk! She is a warm, caring, loving individual who I get great pleasure in responding to in EVERY way. Competing with her would be tough for ANYONE!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Smile

Definately not my wife would never go anywhere unless she has matching lingerie and fully made up..we do however fight over underwear she never seems to think i own any ....at least once a week i have to remind her that something she is wearing is mine ...Quickly she says OH can i borrow it and answers herself by saying thanks before i can speak.....thats why i love her so much ...we share everything ...xoxoxo
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

I wouldn't say I'm more feminine, but I do have more makeup than my wife (by a long shot). I don't think she owns an eyelash curler or false eyelashes, but I do. I know I have more shades of lipstick and eye shadow. I also have more nail polish and nail care products -- she never does her nails and I almost always wear some sort of polish. My nails are longer than hers too.

MichelleH

Aspiring Member
    Am I more feminine than my wife..................... Yes without a doubt

love mand xxx

when I'm dressed with makeup and she's dressed normal, absolutely. My wife almost never wears makeup, almost never wears a dress (mostly pants/blouses, sometimes t-shirts). She's overweight, has thin lips and bad acne.. Me, I'm overweight but not as bad, I have thick lips for a man, thick eyelashes and pretty clear skin. She gets so jealous sometimes.