Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What's your biggest worry as a CD?

Quote Originally Posted by jayme357 View Post
    Losing the respect of the people in my life that love me for who they believe I am. I have displayed a persona that my friends admire and respect. I am priviledged to share many common interests with friends and we enjoy a very active life. To disappoint them because I have essentially misled them would be more than I could handle. Still, giving up that which is me, would be intolerable.
    What Jayme said about sums it up for me as well.

Huggs, Renee

My biggest worry right now about crossdressing is that I can;t experience it to extent that I would like to. I don't have many clothes right now and that is another worry that drives me crazy all day, but I deal with that. Going to college and hopefully getting a nice job should take care of that problem. I use to worry that I might be to girly and eventually have to become one. As the years have passed, I realized that there is no expectations as to how far a cd has to go. There are times that I just put on a skirt, hose and heels, Then there are times I dress in full. Other than that, I don't worry to much about it.

Maria

My biggest worry was that I was afraid that I was the only one who dressed the way that I do... then I came on the internet and suddenly I'm not the only pervert in the world...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

New Girl on the Block MalibuJenny's Avatar
    I think at different points, I've worried about just about everything mentioned.

But one of my favorite quotes: "Worry is like interest paid in advance on a debt that never comes due."

And that is so very true.

Worry kept me from finding myself for so very long and now that none of those things have ever come close to happening, I wonder why I worried in the first place.

The aging process not being kind to my Feminine side!

That I'll look fat in that dress

Seriously, I worry that somehow my wife will get fed up with the girl she married and look for a husband rather than a wife. She is my total soul mate and best friend and I would do anything for her, including purging and never touching another piece of women's clothing unless I was taking it of of her.

But I don't spend a whole lot of time worrying. It's counterproductive and, on the whole, self-fulfilling.

being the victim of a hate crime

I guess my biggest worry with the path I've chosen is that although I'm passable at this moment in time; I can't be sure that I'll always be so lucky~

How much longer can I milk my little emo look? How much longer will being small with a puffy little set of breasts carry me through the fact that my face really isn't so feminine? Will I be able to have a family? Will I be able to live my life as I am, or have I made the biggest mistake of my life? In thirty years time, will people look at me and say "There's a lovely, classy and refined lady"? or will they say "Look, it's the incredible hulk in a dress"?

I guess the future is a concern. But we only live once, huh? So I guess I ought to live for the moment~

My biggest worry is that I run out of money to buy shoes, dresses, panties and bras.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I think we all have times (maybe lots of times) when we wonder why we're so weird, but I'm always ready the next time I get a chance to dress.

I have many small worries and will deal with them as they occur. You can give up fear without giving up caution, it just takes a certain degree of fatalism. Worst case scenario: I get beaten, perhaps to death; but I REFUSE to let fear of this POSSIBLE outcome stop me from being myself. Ive done the miserable thing, Ive wasted too many years putting others and their expectations first until I dissapeared - that is no way to live, its the closest thing to a living death I can conceive of.

A Few (personal) perspectives on prior posted concerns:

Work - Basically Im outing myself on my terms. Im slowly integrating feminine fashion and clothing into my everyday appearance, most folks already assume Im gay and this doesnt bother me, just wait.

Family - The only true family I have left know about me and are accepting. No fears or concerns there.

Friends - My friends who know accept me, more are being told as opportunities present themselves. FRIENDS accept you no matter what, the rest are just acquaintences who come and go.

Society - Here I could give a proverbial rats posterior about THEIR opinion. Society constantly involves itself in activities I find reprehensible and shameful without seeking my approval, so Ill continue to live the way I want without seeking theirs.
    "I'm never really alone, I'm a Gemini."

------------------------------------

I am who I am when I'm not who I'm supposed to be.

------------------------------------

Think for yourself and question everything. There is no failure in being wrong - only in letting others think for you.

right now the only one that knows is my wife and she doesnt take it 2 well.i could imagine if any body else did.

I feel like this is the best time for me to be open about CDing as I'm living on my own in a new city, also I won't be this young forever! the only thing holding me back is how it just wouldn't fit into my everyday life. I feel that the awkwardness it would create and how it would alter certain relationships just isn't worth it right now. oh, being torn in two!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I don't worry so much honestly, but if I had a concern it would have to be with aging.
    I turned 45 yesterday and with every birthday there comes that thought of how my fem-side is aging with me.
    I dont ever plan to stop, but I do plan on being a decent looking Victorian Matriarch

So much to do and so little time....

*hugs to my sisters*

Zara

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zarabeth View Post
    I don't worry so much honestly, but if I had a concern it would have to be with aging.
    I turned 45 yesterday and with every birthday there comes that thought of how my fem-side is aging with me.
    I dont ever plan to stop, but I do plan on being a decent looking Victorian Matriarch
    Zara
    That's my main concern. I'm much older than 45 and I'm acutely aware of the clock ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zarabeth View Post
    So much to do and so little time....
    Absolutely !!!!

never finding a female partner that will accept me as who I am and being outed at work

Cheryl

Quote Originally Posted by Bilinda View Post
    There is not much I worry about. But if anything does worry me about my crossdressing, it's that I may meet a great girl that we click in every way, but just this one thing, crossdressing, makes it a no go. That would really suck!
    Quote Originally Posted by boy2girl31 View Post
    That I,ll never find a woman who will accept me as I am again.
    I once found one who did but she died in a car accident. The women I meet are ashamed to be with someone like me. Well their loss I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    My biggest worry?..Honestly?
    That i,ll never find a woman who will accept me as i am!!
    Now i,ve accepted myself as a crossdresser i,m very reluctant to try and give it up again!!
    I wish I Had a wife or girlfriend to worry about. When I first came to this site three years ago. I came looking for what others have expressed. I am really jealous of those of you who have understanding accepting wives. I have been on dating sites and sometimes presented the fact that I crossdress. I have asked SO on here for advice about dating and when to let the person know. Unfortunately most women do not see the world as we see it.

God forgive you, if you every destroy your SO's trust!
    Last edited by IMkrystal; 06-01-2008 at 10:34 PM.

being caught by alot of friends!!

none for now, i'm happy, my friends are lush, still a bit reluctant to go out completely 'engirl' because i'm damn shy!

later tho, not being happy/satisfied and then making or not making the right/wrong choices. coming to that fork, if it comes, with no ideas about where i'm going, thats scary. it's why i wanted to join and know the paths you've all taken. and what the scenery is like
    xx

My biggest fear is that I would lead a life void of intimacy and love and that I would never get to express who I was and wanted to be.
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

I used to worry about losing close friends, but with all the new friends I've started to meet here, if one of my old friends leave me because of who I am then I hope the door doesn't hit them in the A-55 as they're going.

My biggest worry is that God would throw me into Hell for crossdressing. Don't see in the Bible where He says He'll do that. Maybe I should quit just before I die...

I board in the home of an evangelical Christian and if you ever want a vision of hell, just move in with an evangelical. Anyway, I forget exactly where it is at but there is crossdressing mentioned in the Bible. One of the Prophets dressed as a woman to excape from a battle or something like that. Either way, nowhere does it say that crossdressing is a sin, but don't tell that to most "Christians" especially an evangelical.

um hum

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    My biggest worry?..Honestly?
    That i,ll never find a woman who will accept me as i am!!
    Now i,ve accepted myself as a crossdresser i,m very reluctant to try and give it up again!!
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

My CD friend Samantha has a list of references for abominations in the Bible. You are not allowed to crossdress or be gay, according to the words of the Bible which were written by men and translated by other men.

I have never seen the original Bible, nor could I translate it. Come judgment day, I hope God forgives me. I am a Christian and believe Jesus died for our sins. I admit that I lied and kept my dressing a secret. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Deu 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Other abominations including adultery, prostitution and idolizing someone other than God. Any unclean act is wrong.