View Poll Results: When did you first go out dressed?

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • Before age 10

9 4.71%
  • age 11 to 15

20 10.47%
  • age 16 to 21

34 17.80%
  • age 22 to 27

31 16.23%
  • age 28 to 33

11 5.76%
  • age 33 to 38

10 5.24%
  • age 39 to 44

15 7.85%
  • age 45 to 50

17 8.90%
  • past age 50

20 10.47%
  • never went out before

24 12.57%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: At what age did you first leave your house dressed?

At what age did you first leave your house dressed?

When did you go on your first adventure dressed?

Fully dressed? I wore my sister's panties while she went to school and later when I started school.

As long as you don't count Halloween.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    once I found the electrology place I go here in Dallas, and got that awful facial hair removed, that gave me the confidence I needed and that was about 15yrs ago

[SIZE="2"]I'm a late bloomer![/SIZE]
    Vivian

I'm not sure this counts, but I played Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz when I was 5. I still remember loving the frilly blue dress I wore for the play, as well as the hearty laugh I got when I appeared on stage.

Dee

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    It was a dress and drive.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

I had partilly dressed at home for years, finally got the shoes, wig, makeup and courage when I was in my 40's.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Southern Gurl
    About 16! got my sister's cloths and wigg and cruised the block.. What an experience.

Iwas in the six grade when i first dressed up and it was for holloween, and i derssed as a school girl.

While I did sneak out "underdressed in bra, panties, pantyhose, bodybriefer" as a young teen to go to Jamesway and finger through the lingerie they had for sale there, I don't count that. My first venture out fully dressed aside from halloween was about 13 years ago while living in San Diego.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Smile

Never been out dressed enfemme outward just underdressing

If you don't count being underdressed in a bra and panties which I did a few times as a teen, my first fully dressed up excursion happened in my 40's only a few short years ago.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Just started senior school when I first went out fully dressed. Walked a few local streets where we lived in Liverpool and then out across the golf course, in the middle of a warm summer night, stars shining down, not the sort of thing you forget.
    Last edited by Jane G; 05-20-2008 at 01:48 PM.

I would have been in my mid-twenties when I first left the house, but only to drive to my girlfriend's and to a private Halloween party. It would be almost fifteen years later that I finally took my first truly public steps en femme.
    ~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard

A few years ago I found a place in Toronto, Canada, that caters to cds. They have a store where you can try on things and buy them if you like, make up room, a few rooms to rent for overnighters, karaoke every Saturday evening. It's a place to meet other cds and go out on the town. There is usually someone who knows which places to go to. I go there twice a year and rent one of the rooms. They have transformations for a fee but I do my own. After listening to some of the karaoke for a while I go out for the evening.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Never for me. No reason to.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Forty years too late!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I was probably about 12 or 13! The 1st time was just open the door and walk to the edge of the (covered) porch, the next time was a walk to the gate. I "graduated" to walking around town and going to a nearby city dressed.

The impetuosity and bravado of youth...

I have a hard time even getting out of my front door now.

Mind you "Sparkle" is on soon and I'll be there.

Stella
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeB View Post
    I'm not sure this counts, but I played Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz when I was 5. I still remember loving the frilly blue dress I wore for the play, as well as the hearty laugh I got when I appeared on stage.

Dee

I played a sister of Cinderella at about the same age of 5-6 in the gorgeous skirt of a sister's friend (my sister playing Cinderella). Later, I drove my car occasionnally wearing for a short time : bra, wig and boobs : I was then in my 20's. I made rare apparitions with a wig and dressed in a gown at night on my balcony in town for many years. I wore from time to time panties or even a bra when in drab.

However I believe all that doesn't count, hence I voted "older than 50". I began seriously going out full dressed less than a year ago, mainly for hiking and skiing.

Kisses

Nadia

I've not had the opportunity to do so
    Merry

HRT since 2009

A few months ago!!
    Wish i,d tried it before!!

I was 28, when a close friend who I told of my dressing convinced me to go with her to a CD bar.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    The age I am right now. I started going out regularly about one month after my 35th birthday, last summer, and I haven't looked back into the closet since. Tho literally, I didn't start dressing at home until several months later and dressed on the road in hotel rooms or places with trans friendly rest rooms. I'm glad I can dress at home now tho since now I can spend more time on make-up and things like shaving.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Well I was 14... And had been dressing for 7 years or so... In my moms things.. So late one night after everyone was asleep I snuck into the basement where I had my stash hidden... Painted my nails... Got dressed in a skirt, white blouse, nylons, flat shoes, and put on a minimul amount of makeup.. Didn't have any hair so I took curlers and bobypinned them to my hair and put a hair net over them to hold them in place.. It was the 60's and a lot of girls wore curlers in their hair around town..

Snuck out the back door into the cool night air.. Shivering from the cold and the excitment. I started walking around the block and made it to the end of the street... Trying to walk as feminine as I could... Turned the corner and walked over to the next street.. .and started back towards home.. Must have been around midnight... And as I got close to home I could see the lights on the trees telling me that a car was coming up behind me... And all I needed was to be discovered enfemme.. Member of the football team.. Basket ball.. Track.. Hockey... In a small farming village!!

So I got spooked and took off running.. Through the neighbors back yards... Skirt flapping in the wind and curlers flying every where... I must have done the 100 yard dash in world record rime that night!! What a sight I must have been.. Hahaha

It isn't quite that exciting any more!! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos