View Poll Results: When did you first go out dressed?

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • Before age 10

9 4.71%
  • age 11 to 15

20 10.47%
  • age 16 to 21

34 17.80%
  • age 22 to 27

31 16.23%
  • age 28 to 33

11 5.76%
  • age 33 to 38

10 5.24%
  • age 39 to 44

15 7.85%
  • age 45 to 50

17 8.90%
  • past age 50

20 10.47%
  • never went out before

24 12.57%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At what age did you first leave your house dressed?

My first time was when I was 23 two gg friends of mine were going to a bar for ladies night and I had said I wish I could get cheap drinks and one of them said well we could make you look like a girl then you could. I think she was joking so a acted macho like heck if I'd get the drinks let's do it. The two of them made me up and off we went. It was the best night of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by boy2girl31 View Post
    My first time was when I was 23 two gg friends of mine were going to a bar for ladies night and I had said I wish I could get cheap drinks and one of them said well we could make you look like a girl then you could. I think she was joking so a acted macho like heck if I'd get the drinks let's do it. The two of them made me up and off we went. It was the best night of my life.
    I wish i had thought of that.

I was about 38 yrs old. I wish I would have started when I was younger, smaller and easier to pass. But, now that I go out on a regular basis....I gotta make up for lost time.

I went out in the car for a drive. Guy from the car door up. Girl top, bra, cami, panties, stockings, miniskirt, and heels. What a thrill! Cruising down the highway...tunes on.. feeling great... then, a car load of teenagers wanted to race me on the back highway.

I ditched them and headed home very carefully.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

I first went out at 15, or so.I would get home from school,and have the house to myself for a little while.My first time, I walked to the corner, and bought a newspaper out of the vend box.Now, thats a picture I wish I had!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Well, since the only criteria was 'leave the house', I answered <10

When I was less than 10, I used to visit my grandparents for the Summer. One summer, I 'borrowed' one of my grandmother's skirts, dressed up that night and went walking around the neighborhood.

Many cars passed me as I walked along. I look back now and see how INCREDIBLY dangerous it was to do, but I was lucky and got away with it.

I also got hooked on the thrill, and after returning home started to do the same thing in my OWN neighborhood, wearing one of my sister's skirts and tights. I lived in such a small town that I'm amazed, thinking back on it now, that I wasn't recognized as I walked for along the streets.

I kept this up well into my teens, only stopping after a few 'close calls' helped me realize just how much of a risk I was taking.
    Last edited by Cristi; 05-20-2008 at 11:20 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Never been out fully dressed, only once wearing lingerie under male clothes, & that was exciting. Stepped outside the backdoor a couple of times, but don't think that counts as fully out x

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well I was 14... And had been dressing for 7 years or so... In my moms things.. So late one night after everyone was asleep I snuck into the basement where I had my stash hidden... Painted my nails... Got dressed in a skirt, white blouse, nylons, flat shoes, and put on a minimul amount of makeup.. Didn't have any hair so I took curlers and bobypinned them to my hair and put a hair net over them to hold them in place.. It was the 60's and a lot of girls wore curlers in their hair around town..

Snuck out the back door into the cool night air.. Shivering from the cold and the excitment. I started walking around the block and made it to the end of the street... Trying to walk as feminine as I could... Turned the corner and walked over to the next street.. .and started back towards home.. Must have been around midnight... And as I got close to home I could see the lights on the trees telling me that a car was coming up behind me... And all I needed was to be discovered enfemme.. Member of the football team.. Basket ball.. Track.. Hockey... In a small farming village!!

So I got spooked and took off running.. Through the neighbors back yards... Skirt flapping in the wind and curlers flying every where... I must have done the 100 yard dash in world record rime that night!! What a sight I must have been.. Hahaha

It isn't quite that exciting any more!! Lol
    That is funny.

My first times out I don't actually consider as "going out dressed" even though I was dressed and out in public. When I was a pre-schooler I dressed several times but I didn't realize that what I was doing was different or strange. It wasn't until a couple years later that I found out that little boys weren't supposed to do such things. My Mom caught me dressing in secret a couple of years later but that wasn't public. But the next time I really went out, I fully understood the significance and the excitement. That was when I was in my late teens/early 20's . I had a gay GG who was helping me with make-up, etc.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

I was nineteen and home from college for the summer. Mostly I worked all summer, but I had some unexpected time off and my parents were gone. I got dressed (mostly with clothes I borrowed from my mother's closet and a really ratty wig I had in my small stash) and went out into the night for a drive and a walk around a state park at dusk (just before the locked the gate on the road.
    warmly, Linnea

Go out

I think It was very long time , since I was 20 years , I love it . Good luck ladies . I missed you all.

Silver Member
    When I was about 12 years old I would sneak out of the house late at night wearing my sisters clothes. I had a bedroom in the basement and would crawl out through a window. I would walk around the neighborhood this way and it was such a thrill.

i must have been about 17.growing up in vienna austria-right round the corner from siegmund freuds house(i wonder what he would think about this).it was late at night and i snuck out of the ancient apartment house where the walls were about 3 feet thick.i had to pass through an inner yard with cobblestones where my heels clicked quite nicely to the main door which was locked at 9 pm.i had to unlock it with a huge key and was out on the street.i remember i wanted to feel the skirt moving against my stocking clad legs and the slight breeze touching my thighs.
    i had no wig so i tied a scarf over my head and put on some lipstick.i made it about 300 feet up the narrow street which was mostly deserted at that time of night before i lost my nerve and hurried back home.it must have taken me 10 minutes to catch my breath and calm my pounding heart,
    as it turned out later one of my neighbors had seen me-a nosey old woman who spent all day and night peeking out behind her lace curtains.she reported it to my mother who confronted me about it in a rather nice way and from then on knew but never accnowledged my cding until she died about 15 years ago.
    this was only the beginning of many adventures all over the world for the next 45 years.
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

I was 23, it was just before Christmas.

My girlfriend was out of town for the night. I went into the city and bought Kate Moss Silk Tuxedo dress in Topshop but didn`t have the courage to buy a wig anywhere so I bought a black 30`s style hat.

I spent the evening doing my full make up put on the dress with my Gfriends black heels. I had dinner and some wine then at about one of clock in the morn slightly drunk and full of "Dutch Courage" I put on my Gfriends white jacket and opened the door. I looked out, coast clear so I walked out with my heart thumping and closed the door behing me. I felt so exposed but so excited. Ill never forget the sound of my heels clicking off the lobby tiles of the apartment block.

I opened the main door and stepped outside. I walked down the steps and out onto the street. Il never forget the amazing feeling of the cold wind blowing my akle length silk skirt against my legs as I walked up the street.

When I arrived back I felt amazing, it was such a rush. Havnt been had a chance to do it since but will do when I can.
    Anna xxx

hello, i choose 22-27yrs old, however the more i think of it......i was a teen. one time in particular, i had tried on my sisters white knit blouse, and some stretch pants...with bra-panties and heels and walked about my house outside. and 1/2 way around my neighbors saw me. I freaked and ran back inside...but all i could think of, was i was caught in my girly clothes........what a experience

I think my first time out was when I was like 19 I think. I work a t shirt that was a size or 2 too small, stuffed bra, and a mini skirt. I didnt know what to wear under it, so I went commando. Ill never forget it, but Ill never go out that way again lol.

I ventured out iin February this year, so kind of new to it. But not to dressing.

I ventured out dressed when I was about 17, and living in Anchorage. I got dressed in my skirt, tights, cuz it was cold and winter at the time, a turtleneck sweater, low heels and a coat, and wig I had and had done the full monty with the makeup. I remember getting dressed in my V.W. bug and when I got done I thought I looked pretty good. Of course it was at night and the lightling was terrible. Anyway, I was trying to see if I could pass of course, so I drove to the airport and ventured in and walked around. Somebody outed me, and said look thats a man!!!, and the next thing I know I'm being led away by the airport police, and having my picture taken with my wig on, and then off, and having to explain that I was at a costume party with some friends. They didn't buy it of course, and called my mom and told her.

This all occured in 1972, and the cops wouldn't do that now, since they've been informed that this isn't illegal, anyway they let me go and in a panic I changed my clothes again before I got home, and wondered how I was going to explain this to my mother. I seriously thought of running away at that moment, instead I decided to face the music, and stick with the story, since I knew my mom wasn't the type to ever understand, so told her the same story I told the police. She let me off the hook but I know she didn't believe me at all. I've since gotten much better with the clothes and makeup, and presentation, but since that incident I've also gone underground, and only dress when I travel, or at home and occasionally I'll put on my under garments and a pair of heels and walk the dog around the golf course at night when I know no one is around.

You know it's really funny admitting this to you girls, but after reading some of your posts, and realizing how scared everyone was to do this, and the reactions most of us had when we thought we'd get caught. I didn't think I'd ever be able to admit what happened to me, and I'm kind of glad I did, man what a relief, when I read what I just wrote, instead of the dread I have felt all my life about admitting what happened, I actually think it's kind of funny!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right girls!!!

Christy

Well, I selected one to coincide with when I first went out for a walk in the daylight with wig and makeup at age 21.

However, the first time out of the house was to the backyard while in a skirt and blouse sans wig, at age 10.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    Forty years too late!
    Me, too Trish, me, too.

But I'm makin' up for lost time next week with my virgin outing at Chicago's Be-All.

I was nervous as hell when I screwed up the courage to register last month. But as time grows close and I concentrate on putting outfits together and get amazing helpful e-mails from the spledid organizer folks (in reply to my teen girl frantic questions), I've become as calm as a ninja.

Now I'm only stressin' that the wait seems so long and that after next Tuesday the days will fly by too fast...

5 days, 16 hours, 35 minutes till my flight. Anxious? ...a little...

i was 22 at the time and was on probation yes i was a bad gurl i think i just needed a spanking lolany how you should have seen the look when i walked into her officeshe almost fell out of her chair.
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

At 14, I wore my mum's girdle to school a couple of times then one evening borrowed my sister's skirt and blouse and wearing a head scarf got on her bike and cycled about the town. I had always wondered what they were like so I went to the public ladies room complete with the necessary 'penny' but I had to shut myself in a cubicle while some body came in and spent ages so I sat shivering wondering what to do till she left.

I then cycled out of town in the dark but because a car was coming, I hopped off and pretended to be looking at the chain. The car stopped, a red open topped sports car, with its lights shining on me! The driver, a young man got out and asked me if I was in trouble..............I was so scared that my yoice became high pitched. I told him I was OK, and I guess he took the hint. That was the last time out for fifty years.

First time out dressed

I was around 22 and had just pruchase a new Playtex longline bra and a panty girdle. We were living in an apartment at time and wife at work so put on girdle, bra, hose, slip and one of wife's skirts and blouse and went out for a drive. A day never to forget!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I was fourteen when my older sister and her boyfriend took me out for the first time. He'd was sixteen, had known about me for a long time and was comfortable with me, so my sister thought it was a good idea if he came long in case anyone realized I wasn't all girl and made trouble. Luckily, no one seemed to know, even after two hours in a crowded mall. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I felt soooooo femme and like I was finally the real me.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

15 was my age. My friend Joe and I went dressed in drag to a fundamental baptist church halloween party.

I guess I was about 75 and I didn't really dress and go out. I actually went out and dressed. I had met a CD and was invited to her house to dress and it was a great thing for me. It was the first time I had really dressed completely. I even had a wig that I didn't know how to deal with but with her help It really looked good. I couldn't tell the front from the back of the wig. I think they should put a label inside saying "front" or "back" so that those of us who are rather dull could cope more easily.

Vieja