Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Being a short guy...

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    A comment by Ashley in Jersey (sorry, Virginia)
    Thanks, Ya know I am trying to forget my Jersey experience. I appreciate you bringing it up

Anywho...

I am kinda small 5'5" , but built like a guy. I am not ripped or anything, but i am "fit" and being a "fit" guy means I have muscles showing. I spend 99.9999% of my life as a guy so in the big picture it isn't a big deal. Unfortunately in my pics, it is all I see. From my thighs and quads from cycling to my biceps and shoulders from working.

Katrina, I never though you were short. lol. In your pics, you always seemed to me to be taller. I dunno.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Well girls finally a thread I can relate to!!!! I am 5'2" tall and weigh 130lbs. Like most of you it has always bothered me as a guy but as a girl I am kind of cute and petite. My feet are also small. I wear a 6.5 women's shoe which makes it very difficult to buy men's shoes to fit. Many times I buy women's shoes and boots if they aren't too feminine to wear every day.

height

I must concur when younger i wanted to be 6' now im a little mad that im as tall as 5-8 wish i had been shorter too..

I'm 5'7" about 160 lbs. Height good, weight marginal, but a size 12 women's shoe really sucks, since all the really nice styles and or better quality shoes only go to a size 10 or so.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    At 5'6" myself, I've also come to look at being short as being an assett. When I was younger I used to always hate being short, and wished I was over 6'0". Thank goodness that wish never came true.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    A comment by Ashley in Jersey (sorry, Virginia) and talking to a CDer friend I met last week made me think of this...

I always hated how "short" I was - at 5'6", I'm not exactly a tall guy. I absolutely hated it. Once I accepted my feminine side, all of the sudden, a liability became an asset. Now, I couldn't be happier with my height.
    That EXACTLY how I felt untilI realized I was so much better off as a girl, so being small (all over) was a huge asset. The jock type boys who used to be mean to me were now the ones that wanted to get to know me. So it was my turn to be mean to them and ignore them.

What goes around, comes around. Life is good!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Life is really strange and it's ALWAYS greener on the other side of the fence. In our younger years we longed to be taller, bigger and manlier and in our later years we long to be shorter, smaller and prettier! On the last three I flunked all of them! Oh well, life goes on.
    Vivian

Being short is not nice for a guy

I am also 5'6" and all my life I wished I could be taller but it never happened. I used to stand up on a footstool and look around to see what it would be like to be tall. And guess what the world does look different if you are tall. I had to quit the footstool thing after a bit I kept getting nose bleeds. LOL

Vieja

Semi Sane innocent angel
    5'6 3/4 happy with it only a few times I wish i was taller. For some reason I have a thing for taller women

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Well I'm 5'-14" tall and with my favorite 7" platforms I'm 5'-21"!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

reminds me of a blonde joke.

Blonde: How tall are you mister?
    Man: Sweety, I am 5 foot 13.5 inchs tall.
    Blonde: That's weird, I was sure you were over 6 foot.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlinva View Post
    what size feet are you?
    in girls i'm a 11-12 depending on hte shoe, i know it could be worse but still all the good shoes are in 7-9

Thats me. I wear a ladies size 8.5/9 heel.

7 1/2 - 8 here and Julie wears a 6! I so hate her But only cause shoes are the only things we can't share.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

5' 6" and 125 lbs. I'm happy right here.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Nolife :D
    5'8 and 120 here. I was 110 half a year ago so im getting fat jk. My height has never bothered me.

I am amazed how tall or short but skinny some of you are! I wish I was 128 lbs at 5' 4" but that seems impossible to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Keely View Post
    5' 6" and 125 lbs. I'm happy right here.
    Want to share clothes? I'm 5'6" and about 118.

I always wante to be taller --and bigger. However now at 5'8" and 145 pounds, it works out nicely. I can wear a size 10 and there are a lot of women that can't.

How the heck are you so thin?

How are you so thin? I mean, do you watch what you eat and only eat salads? I do that and I seesaw between 135-140. arghh

Me Too!

I'm so glad I'm 5' 16" tall!

And with 4" heels, I'm at eye level with the drivers sitting in their semi-trucks. That way they can whistle at me without even looking down.

If you ever want to know where I'm at, just tune in to the "The Weather Channel" and you'll see me on the radar!

And since my legs are so long, it takes me twice as long to put on my hose and therefore double my pleasure!

Yep, I love being 5' 16" tall.
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Katrina,

I am with you too all the way on this one. Almost every word you wrote is exactly how I feel too. I always wanted to be taller (I'm 5 ft 4 ins) I always wanted to be bigger and stronger, and I always felt like I needed to be more muscular and so I started bodybuilding. I kept it up for a 7 year period. I added 20lb and quite a lot of muscle definition.

Then about 6 years ago I started to get more serious about being a crossdresser and stopped working out except for my jogging. Now I've lost all of that 20 lb and I'm back to my previous 130 lbs. My muscles have all but disappeared except for perhaps my arms that look a little like a female gymnasts arms when I flex them. There is musculature but it's small in size.

Like you, it's my small stature (the thing I always used to hate) is now my biggest asset when it comes to presenting as a woman.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Short? No.

I am 5' 10" in heels, and that is about tall enough, for most purposes.

Being a short guy ain't so bad, if you keep things in proper perspective. I can fit easy-to-find size nine high heels, and my height is not out of scale, when I wear them.

height

I am 6'3 and am jealous of anyone under 6'.. I go out dressed and do a pretty good job of blending (no one is staring or looking more than an instant) so I deal with it. Janet

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    I always wished I was taller when I was a kid, now all 5'5" of me is finally happy with my size. Wearing a size 7 1/2 shoe is nice too. Always hear of girls not being able to find shoes in the larger sizes. lucky me !!