Thread: Not really seeing

Not really seeing

Tuesday afternoon, after work, I went home and changed into panties (already had them on), a bra with 'A' cup boobs, a denim skirt that came 2" above my knees, and a t-shirt. I went to the credit union to make a deposit. No one noticed, or said anything. I left there and went to the bank to get come cash. The ATM machine was not working, and I said 'Hell, your here so go inside.' There was four ladies in line ahead of me, and an older (65) lady came up behind me. I looked at her and smiled. She asked 'Is that sincere?' I said yes. And we chatted a bit. And she said 'People should do what they want.' And I lifted up my skirt about 1" and said 'Like this'? She looked down, and them looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said . . . 'I hadn't noticed. But whatever floats your boat.

I went out of there with a smile from ear to ear.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Way to go, Sinthia!! I go out dressed quite often, no wig and no makeup. Just a guy in feminine clothes. Get a lot of smiles, and an occasional "nice outfit!" It really is fun!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, but man underneath!

Running around, doing everyday chores IS a lot more fun when you dress for success!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    you lifted your skirt and showed her what?
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley in Virginia View Post
    Gosh! That was what I was wondering!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthia View Post
    ...And I lifted up my skirt about 1" and said 'Like this'? She looked down, and them looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said . . . 'I hadn't noticed. But whatever floats your boat.

I went out of there with a smile from ear to ear.
    Yes, do tell ...

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Let's see... 2 inches above the knee, lifted by 1 inch... Dumm dee dumm... square that... carry the one... factor in the wind rate from the air conditioning in the bank... convert the official weave count of denim from millimeters to inches... frob it with Finagle's constant...

Oh my heavens! How could you?? Showing her the scar you got from the time you were 12 and your bicycle fell over while you were standing beside it! You perv!!

(The other solution to the equation is that you may have lifted your skirt a bit to show her... that it was a skirt... but that's just too far fetched to be true!)

Silver Member
    Great story Sinthia, I really did love it. I admire your courage and outlook on life. You sound like like a girl who knows how to have fun in spite of what others might think.

Thanks for all the nice replys, girls. I just wanted the lady to look down, so I made a small move with my hands . . . got the result I was looking for.

I have found that I am my biggest inhibitor. No one seems to care what I am wearing, or that my legs are shaved. They don't even notice. So I just go out there without a care any more. Try it.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I wanna see too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.